English Chit-Chat 🧑‍🎓

Hello, everyone.

Let’s just chat in English here.
I hope we enjoy ourselves (fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:).

11 پسندیده

If you could pick just one hobby for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Assuming you’re gonna live a looong life. :smile:)

5 پسندیده

Running a Disneyland maybe😅Because it includes all the other entertainment

4 پسندیده

Doesn’t that count as having a job? :smile:

1 پسندیده

So what if I do it for free؟:sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

Try not to be so greedy. :grin:

I would choose to watch movies.

4 پسندیده

:joy:I choose my hobbies to be profitable

5 پسندیده

Ok. I let you have your Disneyland. :laughing:
Recently, I’m watching this talk show, It’s very funny. The late late show with Craig Ferguson.

Try it. (if you enjoy talk shows)

2 پسندیده

thank you
⚘️Oh yes, thanks for your suggestion

3 پسندیده

It was on air from 2005 to 2014. I have never seen any funnier host in my life. Believe me.

I will definitely try
?Isn’t the language level too high
I’m still a beginner in English :sweat_smile:

2 پسندیده

From where I see, your English is very good.

Anyway, when I was trying to improve my level, I tried watching advanced-level videos. Try it, it’s gonna be fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would build a big labratory and do a lot of exciting scientific tests there, to discover new things about science.

3 پسندیده

Okey😅
Grateful :pray:t2:

3 پسندیده

Hi.
Isn’t that a job-related choice as well? :neutral_face: You have no hobby, do you? :smile:

1 پسندیده

yes I love watching classical movies and playing violin. and also reading english novels

4 پسندیده

That’s much better. :smile:
The last film I watched was Dr. Strange 2. I really enjoyed it. I don’t know why it’s receiving so many negative reviews.

By the way, I forgot. You can choose just one hobby. You chose 3.

1 پسندیده

Are you guys happy? I mean happiness in general. What makes you enjoy every moment of your life and tolerate every sadness that may come.

Changed my mind 3 times, trying to answer this question. One hobby for a LIFETIME?! That’s my hell on earth, if there’s one.

Well, I think I would choose drawing and painting. I love books and don’t want a life without any fancy word in it, but I think I wouldn’t be able to go too long without drawing or painting.

3 پسندیده