English Chit-Chat 🧑‍🎓

:joy: :sweat_smile:

2 پسندیده

Hi guys :grin:

1 پسندیده

Good evening, Yousof! :smile:

I told you we are out of business. Stop bringing the topic up. :joy:
But, wait…
I have a suggestion. Write your message in Farsi on Google Translate, then copy its English translation here. It may sound like cheating, but actually it’ll help you to see your words in English. It’s not a bad thing.

1 پسندیده

James Blunt - Cold

این آهنگ متعلق به آلبوم Once Upon a Mind ـه، یکی از آلبوم‌های مورد علاقه‌ی من که از تمام آهنگهاش خوشم میاد و وقتی پخشش می‌کنم تا آخر گوشش می‌دم. حتماً دانلود کنید.

2 پسندیده

شب بخیر، یوسف.
گفتم ما تعطیل کردیم. انقدر تاپیکو نیار بالا :joy:
ولی وایسا…
یه پیشنهاد؛ پیامت رو به فارسی توی گوگل‌ترنسلیت بنویس و ترجمه‌ی انگلیسیش رو اینجا (یا هر جا) کپی کن. شاید به نظر تقلب باشه، ولی راستش کمکت می‌کنه حرف خودت رو به انگلیسی ببینی، کار بدی نیست.

2 پسندیده

گوگل ترنسلیت‌ از کار افتاده

1 پسندیده

Hiya. :grin:

Have you heard, “Vagueness is at times an indication of nearness to a perfect truth.”? You’re very vague right now. I don’t know what you’re talking about. :sweat_smile: But I’m sure it’s the truth. :sweat_smile:

To avoid looking stupid, let me just say: Recently, I realized it’s saner (as opposed to being insane) to be a writer. I don’t want to be a reader. Readers are on the verge of going out of their sanities. Let me explain myself (I’m being vague, as well). I finished the book A Fraction of the Whole, very recently, but it tortured me mentally. When you read something, you’re at the weak point of receiving complicated thoughts manufactured in the mind of a probably insane writer. Reminded me, I want to talk; I don’t like to listen. Do you think is this the reason I don’t like novels? I don’t know. :smirk:

Anyway, it was a good book. I loved it at first; then it degraded to me just liking it, but when I finished it, I realized I hated it. But I liked the fact that the writer was very smart (Steve Toltz, I mean).

Ok. What’s new with you? :smile:

Just because:

1 پسندیده

If there’s not gonna be an afterlife, I guess we’re never going to find the truth while dead either. :joy:

Is this a good thing, you think? I guess it is, tho’. :grin:

I study 8 hours a day for no good reason. I know what you say. :smile:

I’m waiting one minute before sending this comment. :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused: Ok, One.

1 پسندیده

Good point. Ms. McVagueness. :grin:
Go back to your study. See you later.

2 پسندیده