English Chit-Chat 🧑‍🎓

Hello guys :blush::relaxed:

1 پسندیده

I go
Good night :bridge_at_night::milky_way::milky_way::bridge_at_night:

1 پسندیده

:joy:
Good night to you too, precious. :smile:

(This topic is for grown ups. Sorry for the language :sweat_smile:)

1 پسندیده

Ok good night

1 پسندیده

Don’t take offence at my comment.
The thread was supposed to be closed anyway. :sweat_smile:
We’re just asking after old friends for now. At the moment, we are completely out of business. :smile:

Hold on a minute! :slightly_smiling_face: Don’t they cuss in COD as well? When they swear, you just close the game? :joy: What am I saying? :expressionless: Sorry. We’re done. Nobody writes here any more. It’s just me and Erfan. Have a good night. :hibiscus:

2 پسندیده

Ok
Good night :bridge_at_night::bridge_at_night::milky_way::bridge_at_night::bridge_at_night::milky_way::bridge_at_night:

1 پسندیده

Yousof! :expressionless: You just say “good night” one more time and I will hang myself right here. :smile:

Did you understand my comments?

1 پسندیده

خداحافظ

1 پسندیده

نمی‌دونم چرا اومدی سلام و خدافظی کردی فقط ولی به نظر می‌رسه خوب متوجه کامنتهای من نشدی. می‌پرسیدی برات ترجمه می‌کردم.

گفتی رفتم؛ شب‌بخیر.
کامنت اول گفتم: شب تو هم بخیر عزیزم. (این تاپیک مال بزرگسالانه، از بابت کلمه‌ی زشتی که استفاده کردم، عذر می‌خوام)
گفتی اوکی؛ شب‌بخیر.
گفتم: بهت بر نخورده. این صفحه از اولم قرار بود بسته باشه. ما فقط داریم حال و احوال رفقای قدیمی رو می‌پرسیم. فعلاً تعطیل تعطیل کردیم. :smile:
(وایسا ببینم؛ مگه کال آو دیوتی توش فحش نمی‌دن؟ وقتی حرف بد می‌زنن بازی رو می‌بندی؟ چی می‌گم، ولش کن. ببخشید. کسی دیگه اینجا چیزی نمی‌نویسه؛ فقط من و عرفان داریم حرف می‌زنیم. شبت بخیر.
بازم گفتی اوکی شب بخیر.
به شوخی گفتم: یوسف؛ یه بار دیگه بگی شب بخیر خودمو همینجا دار می‌زنم. :smile:
معنی کامنتهام رو متوجه شدی؟
که جواب ندادی. :smile: اینا رو همه رو برات نوشتم که ناراحت نشی. امیدوارم یه روز بیای توی فروم خیلی راحت و سلیس به انگلیسی مطلب بنویسی. که حتماً اون روز می‌رسه. همچنین خدا نگهدار شما باشه، عزیز. :hibiscus: :smile:

2 پسندیده

@boudicca How are you, old friend (sorry, young) :sweat_smile:? Haven’t you coursed by success yet? :smile:

2 پسندیده

پذیرفته شد

SHHHHHHHHH HHHH!

:shushing_face:

Good night :bridge_at_night::night_with_stars:

((خاک بر سرت گوگل ترجمه!))

ممنون

اون جی تی ای وی هست
تو کالاف به نشانه عصبانیت شدید هست
یعنی ل*نتی

1 پسندیده

:joy: قدیم که بازی می‌کردم که خیلی به نظرم فحش داشت. :smile:

1 پسندیده

موافقم

1 پسندیده

روز فوق‌العاده شاد و به کامی داشته باشی، برادر. :smile: :hibiscus:

یکی دو روز بیشتر اینجا نیستم. بازم ترجمه و کمکی خواستی بگو، کمکی از دستم بر بیاد انجام می‌دم. فعلاً :hibiscus:

1 پسندیده

موفق باشی

1 پسندیده

I hope

2 پسندیده

Hi. :smile:
You couldn’t be more wrong, I believe. You’re successful right now. Success is not a destination; it’s a path. When you try to achieve something, you’re going the right direction. When you lose your purpose and goals, you’re not successful any more (you can have all the money or achievements in the world, but without a purpose, you’re a looser). :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m thinking of becoming a motivational speaker. What do you think? :grin: A low-rent version of it. :sweat_smile:

I wish you to lead a life of purposeful excitements. :hibiscus: :smile:

2 پسندیده

I assume you made a typo here. Did you mean “you agree with me wholeheartedly”? :slightly_smiling_face: Respect the elderly (I mean your elder). :neutral_face:

But you’re right. :smile:

This one hit me right in the face. :expressionless: I believe you meant “ridiculously great one”? :neutral_face: The kids’ manners today; unbelievable! :grin:

Thanks. I started the book The invisible life of Addie LaRue (along with A Fraction of the Whole which Autophile recommended). I’ll get to this book after finishing one of the above.

Thank you so much. :hibiscus:

2 پسندیده

It is getting started and I wish I could participate, but I’ve had a lot on my plate recently

3 پسندیده

No, Erfan. I’m here temporarily for only one or two days. I wasn’t going to write here. You can talk to each other here, if you want, but I think @boudicca has study to do. @autophile, I believe, she’s selling used cars in Puerto Rico at the moment. :grin: But if I had energy to continue the conversations, I would invite 3lue891. She is a fun and bubbly character. Invite her to your meetings.

4 پسندیده