I enjoyed talking to you.
Have a great night. :tulip:

1 پسندیده

Good morning!! :expressionless:
giphy (11)

Ne-Yo - One In a Million

Jessie J - Price Tag

1 پسندیده

I never understood why people say every person is special. People are not special but only poor, certified copies of each other. You don’t believe me? Then think about this: If every human had their own personality and character, you would never hear a word such as “culture”. If you are acting according to your local culture, and not your very own intellect, you’re just another copy. You can only be significant if you do something significant. Forget about “culture”! Do you think if people were different, science could made up a field named “psychology”? You can only put the examples of a creature in one single group, and consider one set of rules working on all of them, only if they are exactly like each other.

Graveyards are packed full of copies of us under their grounds. If you want to be special, act better than other copies of human.

I know I should’ve come earlier but after I left here two days ago something happened to me and has preyed on my mind ever since. I’m having some sort of nervous breakdown, so I’m not sure if I can really settle down and put my fingers on keyboard to write. Now that I’m writing this I’m using stolen time if you know what I mean. I’m sorry. But I have to go again.

1 پسندیده

It’s ok. I hope you’re alright. If you need any help just send me a message. See you. :tulip:

1 پسندیده

@boudicca

سلام؛ دیشب سرسری سرچ کرده بودم. الان یه ذره تنبلی رو گذاشتم کنار و روی گرامر سوالت فکر کردم.

به نظر میرسه برای فهمیدن جمله، باید کارکردهای دونقطه رو نگاه کرد؛ به این جمله نگاه کن (برای تعریف یه اسم یا عبارت):

The weapon to defeat the beast was something nobody expected: love.

در واقع جمله داره می‌گه:

The weapon to defeat the beast was love.

جمله‌ی تو می‌گه:

Otherwise, he might live on for years, quite happily: just stop as he was when he parted with it.

اینجوری بخون:

Otherwise, he might just stop [using it] as he was when he parted with it, to live on for years, quite happily.

می‌تونه با خوشحالی زندگی کنه اگه فقط دست از استفاده ازش برداره، مث زمانی که حلقه باهاش نبود.

فعل حذف شده‌ی use از جملات قبل گرفته شده.

(نظر منه؛ به علاوه، چرا سوالاتو اینجا مطرح می‌کنی؟ خودت سطحت از بقیه بالاتره؛ اگه تو ندونی، کسی نمی‌تونه کمکت کنه)

1 پسندیده

@boudicca

راستی اگه دوست داری برای مرور لغات یا افزایش دایره‌ی لغاتت دیکشنری مطالعه کنی، من یه دیکشنری برای نرم‌افزار انکی درست کردم که تمام لغات لانگمن داخلشه. به شکل فلش کارت نمایش داده می‌شه و با فاصله‌های منطقی برای مرور برات به نمایش در میان. اگر علاقه داشتی، یه پیام توی خصوصی برام بفرست تا لینکش رو به تو هم بدم. به autophile دادم قبلاً. چیز بی‌نظیریه. خیلی بهش افتخار می‌کنم. برای رسیدن به 100% زبان در سطح حرفه‌ای خیلی مفیده.

1 پسندیده

متأسفانه الان یه «شرکت توی بحث گروهی» بدهکار شدی :joy: نوشته‌ات رو آماده کن.

اونی که نوشتم «مطرح می‌کنی» غلط املایی نبود. منظورم اینه که کلاً کسی مثل تو توی این فوروم سوال بپرسه، کسی نیست جوابش رو بده. کار بیهوده‌ایه. یه فوروم خارجی برای سوال پیدا کن. به علاوه گفتی با بحثای دیگه اینجا قاطی نشه؟ :grin: کدوم بحث؟ منم و تو و اون‌یکی. کسی غیر از ما این تاپیک رو باز نمی‌کنه. هرچی اینجا بنویسیم کسی نمی‌فهمه. راحت باش. (دارم فارسی مینویسم چون تایپم پشت لپ‌تاپ به فارسی تندتره) :sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

Good morning :expressionless:
giphy (16)

Skylar Grey - Coming Home

Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush

1 پسندیده

Today is the last day of this thread. It was a pleasure talking to you all. Thank you! :rose:

2 پسندیده

!this music ( coming home ):smiley::fire: is a great music!
I want to downloud it

1 پسندیده

:unamused::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 پسندیده

I’m glad you liked it. :tulip:

“Eh”? :slightly_smiling_face: Are you being Canadian all of a sudden? :grin:

Actually, I wanted to keep the topic going until the end of the month, but my situation changed a bit. So I won’t be able to answer any comment. And you know me. I’m a control freak. When someone talks to me, I always should answer back. So I thought I cannot leave this topic open without me being able to put my approval stamp (the like button :sweat_smile:) under the comments. And I didn’t assume any of you wants to carry on the conversations (do you?). I would feel bad about my own topic to be abandoned. So I decided to ask one of the admins to close it down tonight. I’m very thankful for all your kindness and your helps. :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

I don’t know how to answer your emojis, so should I answer in sign language? :neutral_face: :crossed_fingers: :call_me_hand: :metal: :love_you_gesture:

But dude, your last comment is for 5 days ago, if you count today it’s 6. Did you just feel you should react somehow? :grin: (Lighten up, I’m joking. :smile:)
I could leave my email address here, but I think I won’t be able to answer that too. Good luck! :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

2 پسندیده

The Impossible Dream (The Quest)

Where Do I Begin (Love Theme from Love Story)

Good night! :tulip: :tulip:

No worries, just not feeling alright enough to have a chit chat. It’s ok :slightly_smiling_face:

1 پسندیده

@Mashreghi1 :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:

1 پسندیده

Fuck you, Ezekiel. :sweat_smile:

How are you, Erfan? How’s the zombie-making workshop? :smile:
Why did you bring the topic up? :sweat_smile:

(Oh, look at that: THREE MONTHS LATER) :melting_face:

1 پسندیده

Three months later and sb liked my latest post suddenly :rofl:

I’m trying to survive, tnx

What about you?

3 پسندیده