هر روز یه پارت فرندز

سلام شکوفه خانم
ماشالله به شما و این اراده ی قوی
عالیه موفق باشید.

2 پسندیده

خیلی ممنون از بازخوردتون آدم مطمئن میشه لااقل کسی دنبال میکنه مطلب رو .بازم ممنون از بازخوردتون دوست خوبم :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 پسندیده

خیلی ممنون از دوستان همیشگی :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 پسندیده

I’m a little relieved: feeling happy because you are no longer worried about something
can’t stand : to hate, used to say that you do not like someone

پایان قسمت سوم از فصل اول .
اگه کسی فکر میکنه صحنه ای جا گذاشته شده ممنون میشم بگه چون من بر حسب سلیقه پارتها رو انتخاب می کنم

2 پسندیده

you took mine: It’s just a joke. Phoebe states one idea and Ross says that’s my idea.

ارزوی منو گفتی

nod off : to begin sleeping, especially not intentionally

ناخواسته به خواب رفتن

What’s going on with you?: What’s happening with you?
چت شده ؟

2 پسندیده

اگه انگلیسی بدون تلاش می خونید بیاید

3 پسندیده

maybe it will take my mind off : to stop you from worrying or thinking about a problem or pain, often by forcing you to think about other things

2 پسندیده

tell me all the dirt : “Dirt” in this context is referring to gossip. So “Come on guys, tell me all the gossip

2 پسندیده

This is us: جمع خودمونیه

3 پسندیده

slumber party : an overnight gathering especially of teenage girls usually at one of their homes

1 پسندیده

what is this in reference to: about or concerning (something or someone) : in relation to

1 پسندیده

Predicament room: اتاق اورژانس
fill out : پر کردن فرم

1 پسندیده

Flupie: when life is completely chaotic and you have no idea of the path you are on.

It isn’t a real word, it was created by the TV show. I found this photo that defines it:

خر تو خر

2 پسندیده

بینهایت ازتون ممنونم :rose: :shamrock:

1 پسندیده

وای چه تاپیک عالی :heart_eyes::+1:،امیدوارم موفق باشی گلم منم مثل زری بانو جان ازین به بعد دنبال میکنم اابته بدون پیام :blush:،بازم تشکر از زحماتت :heart::heart::heart:

2 پسندیده

واقعا ممنون از بازخوردتون:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

خوشحالم که کار مفیدی دارم انجام میدم. ممنون از بازخوردت :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 پسندیده

I didn’t mean to bring you down : To make someone sad or worsen their mood. In this usage, a pronoun is typically used between “bring” and "down

3 پسندیده

You have to draw him out: to cause to speak freely
تو مجبور میشی اون رو به حرف دربیاری

He’s a preppy animal : “Preppy” is slang for someone who dresses as though they are rich or partakes in upper class activities
این کلمه رایج نیست و بر میگرده به دهه ای که سریال فرندز پخش میشد. دهه نود میلادی

4 پسندیده

All things considered : when all the good and bad parts of something are thought
روی هم رفته، با در نظر گرفتن همه جوانب(خوب و بد)
The Silence of the Lambs: اشاره به فیلم سکوت بره ها
come on admit it : یالا اعتراف کن confess

5 پسندیده