سرنوشت پنج کلمه ها ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

That girl who used to be picky and finicky,after visualizing herself achieving her goals by her brain ,explained it to us and mentioned that her destiny would be determined by her daily decisions.
thanks dear @zargol6​:pray::sunny:

7 پسندیده

Dear Uncoo, when you and me used to inhabit with her in that golden flower, you were passing a deep slumber, unexpectedly, I heard an agonizing whisper,I peeped through the petals into the outside. I observed that prominent the mystic who was enthusiastic about philosophy not theosophy. When he was mounting his donkey, all of a sudden, a clock which a mysterious word as Ta’Nith was engraved on it, fall out of his cloak’s pocket. The loud sound startled you and you jumped outside the flower. No matter how much I tried to prevent you , you exerted yourself and struggled for going out. Sadly ,The mystic took and put you into his donkey’ s saddle bag. You screamed for help,but …

Thanks dear @uncoo :pray::sunny:

5 پسندیده

بقیه شو کم کم میذارم اینجا

4 پسندیده

Wowww your talent in writing story is fantastic​:heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:congragulation!:boom:

3 پسندیده

Intersting :thinking: :+1:t4:

3 پسندیده

The man was sick to death of his life, his fate, his destiny…
In spite of his best endeavors and diligence failure was an important part of his life . Every business which he began was a complete fiasco. In fact his efforts were doomed to failure.
He had gotten frustrated. Yet , there was one faint ray of hope because unlike him , his wife was incredibly optimistic about their future. But hope and anxiety had occupied her simultaneously.
She was unsettled when she saw that
her spouse was wasting away.

To be continued…

thank you so much​:pray::sunny: @saleh43

4 پسندیده

Three sisters were strolling in the meadow. Helen was the oldest, Nana was the middle, and Hana was the youngest.
Helen’s husband was a psychiatrist and Hana’s was a psychologist, but Nana was just not the marrying kind. She often used psychiatrist and psychologist interchangeably, her mistake made Helen furious, because she believed that what psychiatrists did was more important , and there was a world difference between these two occupations.
Altogether, they were caring compassionate sisters to each other. They were used to a lavish lifestyle, but after their father’s bankruptcy their luxurious and comfortable life was completely destroyed.
Fortunately, their mother was a keeper and constantly tried to comfort their father . She sometimes took her pocket book and read him a story to calm him down. She also had the grace not to reproach her broke spouse.

When the sisters reached to the shrubbery, one of them suggested to go to the cemetery over the grave their parents.

I really appreciate it :pray::sunny: @william31

5 پسندیده

به به این تاپیک، همه رو یجا جمع کردین انگار،
ماهم اجازه داریم شرکت کنیم؟! :smiley::pray:

4 پسندیده

He always was tortured by his anxiety to be perfectionist. In addition to perfectionism he was in agony of in superstition. His immediate family noticed that he had morphed into an awkward situation, but despite their striving for helping him, they weren’t successful, because the idea of perfectionism had gained wide currency over the years, and it had been considered as a merit among the youth. He was becoming increasingly edgy and ill, that its major symptom was headaches.
Happily, his immediate neighbors rushed to his aid and convinced him to see a psychiatrist.

immediate family =بستگان درجه یک
immediate neighbor = همسایه دیوار به دیوار
gain widely currency = به صورت گسترده پذیرفته و رایج شدن

4 پسندیده

she was in an interesting condition, her baby would be due next month. Unfortunately, she was plagued by constant worries and anxious thoughts. Because her husband, although having an excellent education, was a job seeker. He was too indolent but avaricious and had a tendency to have a sinecure, and never accepted that a well-paying job requires a friend at court. His high expectations caused them to have words.
But, unbelievably, on a Friday, he was offered a lucrative career.

I really appreciate it :pray::sunny: @mostafa264

interesting condition =بارداری
friend at court =پارتی گردن کلفت
have words= بحث و جدل کردن
be due = انتظار می رود، موعدش است

5 پسندیده

Such a wowww
Do u know that you are a great peeson that ive ever seen in my life?
Your writing skill is so perfect you are a clever person…and also creative dont give up​:wink::sparkling_heart:

4 پسندیده

Hi very good and nice
Thanks a lot miss erfaneh

3 پسندیده

We all were on the beach, in the distance, a ship was heading to the coast. While Darvin was biting an apple , beckoned to us to come closer to him. He was eager to discuss the theory of evolution with us, then , pointed at the ship and said :
" It reminds me of the hardships of studying on living things on the ship. The worst of all , was proving the theory of evolution to people , In fact it left a bad taste in my mouth. I left no stone unturned to authenticate this theory." Then he gestured to his thigh and sighed and said: " I’ve written my memories of when I injured my thigh during the research process in the second volume of my book."

Thanks my friend :ear_of_rice::herb: @noushin8

leave a bad taste in mouth داشتن یک خاطره ناخوشایند از چیزی
leave no stone unturned از هیچ اقدامی دریغ نکردن، سنگ تمام گذاشتن
Living things موجودات زنده

5 پسندیده

Awesome :girl: :joy::clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

His parents was high educated , therefore, they had high expectations for him. He frequently was going to drop out the college because of apathy , but his parents prevented him from discontinuing his education. He with his family lived in a megacity despite himself.
He longed for living in the country, near a dense forest, where the its paths were covered with dense foliage. He loathed urban air pollution and a densely populated region.
Moreover, he was suffering from agoraphobia and claustrophobia ,so, he was scared of both crowds and confined spaces. Since he worked in a company in a skyscraper and had to take the elevator, every time he was scared to death.
The place where they lived was one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, it was the only reason that made him living there more or less bearable.
By the bye , he even was reluctant to high tech stuff, indeed, he was enthusiastic about simplicity. He was fed up with everyday commuting . He was sick and tired of the hustle and bustle of his whereabouts.
In short, one day he took the plunge and packed up his stuff and moved to the country with reckless abandon.

thanks dear​:pray::sunny: @mahnaz113

Dispute myself بر خلاف میل باطنیم
Agoraphobia ترس از مکان های شلوغ
Claustrophobia ترس از در جای تنگ محصور شدن
Drop out ترک تحصیل کردن
Fed up withجون به لب شدن از چیزی
Sick and tiredخیلی خسته از چیزی بودن
Hustle and bustle هیاهو، شلوغ پلوغی
Pack up بار و بنه را جمع کردن
Take the plunge دل به دریا زدن
Reckless abandon بدون توجه به خطر

4 پسندیده

While she was tossing dirty clothes in the hamper to remove stubborn stains from them, smelled tobacco from his son’s room, actually she smelled a rat.
She peeped at him through the door. When the poor mother figured out that her son was smoking a pipe , stopped dead in her tracks.
She was overwhelmed by agitation. She tried to recollect herself at last, then entered the room. She dressed down her son, and asked him to give her logical reasons for doing that. Her voice was choked with distress . " You’ve been seduced by your idealistic and idle good-for-nothing friends. You should have resumed the friendship with your studious and ambitious classmates who was trying to get to the top." She said desperately.

I really appreciate it @mahnaz113 :kissing_heart:

Stubborn stain لکه ای که به زور باید اونو از لباس یا چیزی پاک کنی
Peep at دزدکی سرک کشیدن
Dress down کسی را سرزنش کردن
Stop death خشکش زدن
Smell a rat مشکوک شدن
Her voice choked بغض کرده بود

3 پسندیده

Unlike him that was used to eating with abandon, his sister was an abstemious person.
She worried that her brother was tempting fate by being such gluttonous. Unfortunately, he used to be tempted easily by pastries. She didn’t know what to do to help her brother, but she knew that he would have to endure tremendous hardship, and grit his teeth and get on with it.
Thankfully, he was keen as mustard to change his lifestyle, also his kind sister was passionate about helping him.
Happily, their efforts paid off and now he eats in moderation.
Thank you :pray::sunny: @naserm72

with abandon
به روشی غیر کنترل گونه و بدون فکر به عواقبش عملی را انجام دادن.
tempt fait با سرنوشت خود بازی کردن
grit our teeth قبول کردن موفعیت و باعزم جزم انجامش دادن

2 پسندیده

He was in the physics laboratory and holding a convex mirror, and engrossed in writing his memoirs trying to explain how tedious was the field of physics , when his classmate touched him on the shoulder. As a matter of fact, he was a great lover of literature and art. He always was so fastidious about his clothing his friends’ that after surviving his classmate said : " Why are you badly dressed? Your polka - dotted shirt has a crush with your stripped pants." Actually, his bluntness embarrassed his friend in the presence of others. Unfortunately, he had hurt his friend’s feelings to a large extent and it was difficult to make up for it.

Thsnks my dear friend :pray::sunny: @darya5671

3 پسندیده

عشقی آخه
واووووو میدونسی ت فوق العاده ای؟:heart_eyes:
خیلی خوشملهههه

3 پسندیده

The Russian notorious hacker tried to entice the soldier who was still wet behind the ears to create a virtual network. Unlike him, his friend was sophisticated and incredulous, and since he was eagle-eyed noticed that his friend was been beguiled by the infamous hacker. They live in the barracks so had enough time to discuss with each other. The erudite friend was used to keeping a diary at night after taking off his clothes, only wearing a tank top and shorts. When the callow youth suddenly noticed that his friend was recording everything he had said to him in his diary, was about to lose his temperature, and finally blew a fuse. Fortunately, there was a group of soldiers who reclining on the bed and was studying English with the Zabanshenas application on their Samsung Galaxy smart phones. When they found out that a fight had broken out there, tried to pour oil on troubled waters , and convinced him that his friend wouldn’t hurt him , in fact, hawks wouldn’t pick out hawks’ eyes. At that moment, all soldiers heard the distant the machine gun fire, all of them were frightened to death. The terror taught them how solidarity was important, and correct behaviors could create coherence of the group, moreover, unhealthy completion would ruin friendships.

Thank you so much :pray::sunny: @yousof1111

Wet behind the ears
بی تجربه ، هنوز دهنش بو شیر میده
Eagle-eyed ریز بین، نکته بین
Tank top زیر پیراهنی رکابی
Hawks will not pick out hawks’ eyes چاقو دسته خودشو نمیبره
Blow a fuse از کوره در رفتن
Pour oil on the troubled waters
آتش دعوا را خوابوندن

4 پسندیده