سرنوشت پنج کلمه ها ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

داستان خوبی بود

فقط زبانشناس داخل روسیه چی کار می‌کنه ؟:sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم :blush:

1 پسندیده

A couple of months ago, I gifted Telegram Permium Subscription to one of my friends, I mean a British advanced humanoid robot named Yusof.
Yousof used to work for an English language magazine called American Time. His work was well thought of by everyone. One day he created a fake account with a virtual number and deleted his current one. I didn’t know why…
After that , all of a sudden, Yousof became as keen as mustard to play Call Of Duty advanced warfare, and it caused him to slack off in his work. Lately,instead of writing articles, he had tended to copy and paste and consequently, he was accused of plagiarism , and copped it when his employer founded out. Finally, police arrested him ,and Since Yousof was a robot never was embarrassed. it was a new topic for his jealous colleagues to go telling tales about him.

Well thought of از نظر دیگران خوب و پسندیده بودن
Slack off از زیر کار در رفتن
cop it مورد سرزنش و مواخذه قرار گرفتن
Tell tales to پشت سر کسی حرف زدن

4 پسندیده

چرا منو کردی ربات :robot: ؟

شماره مجازی راسته ولی حسابم رو حذف ننمودم

حالا نمیشد داستانی بسازی من نشم آدم بده:sweat_smile:؟

ولی جالب بود آفرین :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 پسندیده

I’m smelling his perfume a mile away. He usually wears luxury cologne and perfumes. It was not for nothing that he always believed in the idiom of money talks. Since he got a handsome inheritance of his uncle, his life completely transformed.
Now he’s affluent in addition to his handsomeness. unfortunately, last week, when he was in his car in the street, a robber jumped on him in the dark. He was panic-stricken , his voice was trembling, his body started to shiver. He had to kill the robber in self-defense, he jabbed the robber in the chest with a keen knife. It’s a cruel memory. Indeed, it was a terrible moment. From then on, he’s having panic attacks. I suggested him to see a psychiatrist or even a psychiatrist, and describe what exactly happened to him .

Thanks dear friend :pray::sunny: @fateme67

Money talks پول حلال مشکلاته
Handsom inheritance ارثیه هنگفت
Panic-stricken هراسیده
From then on از آن وقت به بعد

5 پسندیده

ماشالله عرفانه جان
واقعا دمتون گرم
میشه بگید چ طوری ب این سطح رایتینگ رسیدید؟

3 پسندیده

@fateme67
ممنون دوست خوبم بابت تشویقات :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
حقیقتش سطح خاصی نیس، ولی چیزی که هس عاشق نوشتنم، و اصلا سطحشم واسم مهم نیس، عاشق کلماتم:yum::yum:
اینم چن تا از رایتینگ های زمانی که کلاس زبان میرفتم

5 پسندیده

5 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

وای ماشالله چ خوش سلیقه هم هستیدددد

5 پسندیده

5 پسندیده

لطف داری عزیزم:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: