چالش وبلاگ(Ala & her mother) ( the Chinese farmer )

سلام بانو

خدا قوت :hibiscus:

یه سوالی داشتم درمورد یادگیری idiom ها.

من خیلی زود اینا فراموشم میشن، یه جاهایی هم که لازمشون دارم هرکاری می‌کنم تو دهنم نمی‌چرخن، با اینکه بلدم ولی خب کم پیش میاد بتونم استفاده‌شون کنم.

سوالم اینه که شما بعد از یادگیریشون، می‌تونید به راحتی استفاده کنید؟ اگه بله چه پیشنهادی دارید برای فعال کردن این واژه‌ها؟

پیشاپیش ممنونم :relaxed:

3 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم

سپاسگزارم :rose:

اتفاقا این جمله رو در درسی از دوره پاپا شنیدم

from context you understood a lot of it But do you know how to use all those phrasal verbs with “Get”?

ببینید اصطلاحات هم مانند لغات نیاز به همون مسیر یادگیری دارند. اما تفاوت شون این هست ممکنه به دفعات کمتر با اونها برخورد کنیم لذا برای فعال شدن پروسه ایی که نیاز هست پیدا کردن منبع مناسب اونها، تکرار و مثال نویسی زیاد هست. به نظرم دوره های مکالمات های دو نفره مثل انگلیسی واقعی، Esl، و دوره هایی از این دست بیشتر روی idiom ها کار می کنند لذا لازم هست وقتی در مرحله ی یادگیری اصطلاحات قرار می گیریم اونها رو مثل لغات در نوشتار، در مکالمات مون مکررا استفاده کنیم. شاید ۱۰۰ اصطلاح به فرض در سه ماه من مطالعه کرده باشم اما ۴۰ اصطلاح هم به خوبی تثبیت بشه باز ارزش اون خیلی زیاد هست.
من خودم به شخصه اونهایی در ذهنم خوب ماندگار شده که با فان، تصویر سازی، خاطره و داستان سازی یادگرفته ام. در مورد تصویر سازی مثلا من هیچ وقت having butterflies in my stomach رو فراموش نمی کنم چون همون دفعه اول این تصویر در ذهنم بوده پروانه ای که در دل آدم بال بال می کنه خود این بال بال زدن یعنی اضطراب، که توی دل آدم این اتفاق رخ میده یعنی دلشوره دارم.
ولی بهترین نتیجه رو زمانی می گیرم که اصطلاحات همه ی درسها رو با هم میکس می کنم. و بر اساس هر چیزی که یاد گرفته ام داستان می نویسم چون وقتی چند درس بشه خط ذهنم شناور هست و یک مسیر ثابت نیست.
و کار دیگه که تاثیر می ذاره خیلی روی دیکشنری و مثالها متمرکز می شم. حتی اگه معنی اصطلاح رو بدونم سعی می کنم جایگاه کاربردیشون هم بدونم.

5 پسندیده

خیلی سپاسگزارم ازتون بابت وقتی که گذاشتید و پاسخ کاملتون. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

از این به بعد باید سعی کنم روزانه از چند تا idiom استفاده و کم کم فعالشون کنم.

2 پسندیده

خواهش می کنم عزیز

من خودم قبلا حس خوبی نسبت به idiom ها نداشتم. اتفاقا وقتی برای اسباب کشی جعبه های جی برگهام رو جمع می کردم بیشترین بسته ی نخوانده مربوط به اصطلاحات بود چون قبلا فراری بودم ولی الان همون اصطلاحات برام راحت شده بودند چون توی دوره انگلیسی واقعی بیشترشان رو دیده و یاد گرفته بودم. لذا نحوه ی یادگیری و علاقه خیلی فاکتور مهمی هست.
قبلا من فقط جی برگهای خشک رو می خوندم ولی این مدت با زبانشناس در قالب مکالمه و جمله

5 پسندیده

توی درس‌های مگاداستان هم اصطلاحات زیاده و بیشتر تمرکزش روی انگلیسی محاوره و‌ کاربرد این اصطلاحاته. اما فرقش با دوره‌ی واقعی اینه که اینجا اون قسمت داستان رو نداره. توی دوره‌ی واقعی خوبیش اینه که اصطلاحات گفته شده رو، جو؛ توی داستان استفاده می‌کنه.

3 پسندیده

6th day of my challenge

Review of idioms and words in my second let’s talk
Papa; advance course

1. Get around to = be able to do sth that was in your schedule for a long time but you couldn’t do for any reason
    Examples:
    €. I got a round to reading Mastery book
    €. I haven’t got a round to reading Mastery book yet
    €. I haven’t got a round to fixing my Laptop

2.how com= why it happened or what happened
Example:
€. Why come! You are leaving work so soon
€. Why come you’re going to get divorced. ( God forbid خدای نکرده)

1. Head ( off; out; into)

3.1. I’m going to head off = to leave or go home especially home

3.2.I’m heading out to see my friend

3.3.Let’s head in cool Club = to enter a place

1. to get to do sth = to have opportunity to do sth
    Examples:
    €. I got to go Spain
    €.last year I got to see Dr.halabian

5.manage to : more specific than get to

Example:
€. I manage to finish reading Mastery book

Point about manage to:

It puts that emphasis to say it’s difficult and I did not do it.

Don’t worry, One day you will GET ROUND TO learning them, remembering them and one day you’ll even GET TO use them in conversation and when that day comes make sure you HEAD TO London. So I can ask you HOW COME you’re so awesome?

Ministory

Yesterday I managed to make appointment for annual checkup. My friend told me “why come? you pay attention to yourself.”
When I head in the doctor’s room, I found that he got a round to getting marriage.
I’m glad that I get to do one of important things in my to do list.

7 پسندیده

the 7th day of my challenge

review idioms in my 3th let’s talk
course : Real English
lesson: Visit To San Francisco Part 2

1.Stand out in one’s mind = remember very well.

For example:

1. After I left the party, I could not forget the clothes Sara was wearing. They stood out in my mind
  2. The first time that I went to school stood out in my mind forever.
  3. My advice mother stands out in my mind which is all humans in all over the world deserve to be respected.
  4. My master told me " be professional in your job". His word stands out in my mind forever

2. Always up for = always wants to do or always ready to do.
For example:
1.I am always up for a good movie.
2. He is always up for any adventure.
3. she is always up for eating
4. I’m always up for going party

3. Mom and pops = These are family-owned stores and restaurants
For example:

1. I like to have and run mom and pops business.
  2. There is a friendly atmosphere in mom and pops store.
  3. Mom and pops

4.Melt in your mouth = tastes very good.
For example:
This chocolate is delicious. It melts in your mouth.

5.Blew me away = I really enjoyed it.
For example:
1.I really liked the concert. The guitar playing blew me away.
2.Being with my family always blew me away

Ministory

I’m always up for cooking. Today, I made chocolate cake . It melt in my mouth. The recipe that I have for that is special that I’ve got from my Mom and stood out in my mind very well. I’ve really blown away to make my daughter surprised in this way. If I had time I would have run business in this field and had Mom and pops restaurant.

9 پسندیده

the 8th day of my challenge

review idioms in my 4th let’s talk
course : Real English
lesson: Visit To San Francisco Part 2

1.Crammed a lot in =to do a lot in a short time
For example:
1.The night before my test I crammed in a lot of studying.
2.I crammed a lot in that week for having guest.

2.breeze in and breeze out = come in quickly and leave quickly.
For example:
1.I was in a hurry when I went to the store so I just breezed in and breezed out.
2.I went to Turkey because of conference but I just breezed in and breezed out

3.A good bit = a lot
For example:
1.I was at the library for a good bit of time today
2.I couldn’t listen to English podcast a good bit

4. To top off = to end with
For example:

1. Regina topped off her dinner with a glass of wine.
    2.That was a very good way to top off her trip or her visit to San Francisco.

5. Accommodating = willing to please For example:
1.Joe is very accommodating when our families visit.
2. One trait for having rich culture is to be accommodating when we see tourist

6. go out of one’s way = to try very hard to help others or make them feel comfortable. For example:
1.The bigger wineries don’t go out of their way. They don’t try to help or to make people feel comfortable…
2. My aunt never goes out of her way when we visit her

Mini Story

At the end of the holiday we were going to visit some beautiful cities around Kashan like Kashmar, Niyasa,…But my brother came our home as a guest. So, I crammed in a lot that week. My brother stayed a good bit of time in Isfahan and topped off his visit by coming with us. Even thogh, we just breezed in and breezed out. When I have a guest especially from other city I like to be accommodating and go out of my way to make good memory for them.

Point: At the end of my ministory I used pronoun " them ", maybe you say why them, it’s related to guest and guest is not plural noun. Yes it’s true but I don’t know or want to say my guest is male or female so in this situation we use them.

11 پسندیده

Wow gr8888888 dear niknam :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

سلام دوستان عزیز

در جستجوی سایتی در خصوص معادل اصطلاحات فارسی به انگلیسی بودم که به سایت با آدرس لینک زیر برخورد کردم نکته ی جالب اشاره به جُک و نامه ی طنز آمیز یک خدمتکار ایرانی به رئیس خود به انگلیسی می باشد؛

نامه ی مذکور :point_down:

Dear Mr. Hamilton,

Hello sir, “I am your servant, very very much”.

I am writing to you because all the way to the handle of the knife has reached my bone. “My hands grab your skirt”, Mr. Hamilton, “Please reach my scream”, Mr. Hamilton, “from the hands of this man, Ahmadi”. I don’t know "what a wet wood I have sold him" that from the very first day he has been “pulling the belt to my lift” With all kinds of “cat dancing” he has tried to become the “eye and the light” of Mr. Wilson.

He made so much “mouse running” that finally Mr. Wilson "became donkey”, and appointed Mr. Ahmadi as his right hand man, and told me to work "under his hand”.

Mr. Wilson promised me that next year he would make me his right hand man, but “my eye didn’t not drink water”, and I knew that all these were “hat play”, and he was trying to put a “hat on my head” I “put the seal of silence to my lips” and did not say anything. Since that he was just “putting watermelon under my arms” Knowing that this transfer was only “good for his aunt”, I started begging him to forget that I ever came to see him and forget my visit altogether. I said “you saw camel, you did not see camel”… but he was not “getting of the devils donkey”…"What headache!

Shall I give you "I am now forced to work in the mail house with bunch of “blind, bald, height and half height” people.

Now Mr. Hamilton, “I turn around your head” you are my only hope and my “back and shelter”…“I swear you to the 14 innocents” please “do some work for me”…“in the resurrection day I’ll grasp your skirt”… “I have six head bread eaters” I kiss your hand and Leg”

Your servant,

پ‌.ن:
۱. نامه واقعی نمی باشد صرفا فان هست.
۲.مطالب خود سایت هم جالب هست، اینکه یادگیری فارسی با این اصطلاحات ش واقعا دشوار هست اما جذاب

9 پسندیده

Hi all my dear friends,
I hope have a good feeling.
I want to share some positive sentence. Hopefully you will have more and more good feeling.
Best wishes for all you guys :rose:

من برای حال خوبم می جنگم!
قوی بودن در دنیای من، انتخاب نیست…
یک قانون اساسی و اجباریست!
اوضاع هر چقدر میخواهد بد باشد
من شکست را نمی پذیرم!
به جای نشستن و افسوس خوردن
می ایستم و شرایط را تغییر می دهم!
می جنگم
زخمی می شوم
زمین می خورم، اما شکست هرگز!
من عمیقاً باور دارم که شایسته آرامشم…
و برای داشتنش با تمام توانم، تلاش میکنم
من آفریده نشده ام که تسلیم باشم
که مغلوب باشم
که ضعیف باشم!
من آمده ام که جهان را تسلیم آرزوهایم کنم
من خواسته ام، پس می شود!

من برای حال خوبم میجنگم!

And this one :point_down:

من نقطه پرگار دنياي خودم هستم !!

من یاد گرفته ام برایِ موفق شدن ، هر ثانیه در حالِ تلاش باشم .
یاد گرفته ام از هیچ کس جز خودم توقعی نداشته باشم .
یاد گرفته ام در نهایتِ سختی و مشکلات هم بجنگم و امیدوار باشم .
یاد گرفته ام که هیچ لذتی بالاتر از خوبی های بی توقع نیست .
و من خوب خواهم بود ؛ حتی اگر همه ی جهان ، بد باشند ،
و من امیدوار خواهم بود ؛ حتی اگر یاس و نومیدی ، بر پیکره ی عالم ، سایه گسترده باشد .
و من موفق خواهم شد ؛ حتی اگر تمامِ جهان بگویند ؛ ممکن نیست …
من نقطه ی پرگارِ دنیایِ خودم هستم ،
این منم که تعیین می کنم فردای من چگونه خواهد بود !

:bust_in_silhouette: نرگس صرافیان

13 پسندیده

Hi, my dear friends
I miss that time when everyone sneezed then people told " bless you " . Do you remember the good old days. :pensive: :mask: :sweat_smile:

9 پسندیده

Hi :raised_back_of_hand:t2:
But these they whenever someone sneezed we say :Oooh please stay away from me :worried::fearful::fearful::scream:

5 پسندیده

Hi all my dear friends,
I’m not going to get on my soapboax, our situation is a big deal and I don’t want to ask you take it easy. I know our life is changed these days. The current year which is going to finish has been weird, from day to day we have experienced a lot of things. But, going around coronavirus is the straw that broke the camel’s back that is a real turn off. The worst part is the price of health items like masks that was dirt cheap is getting astronomical and we have to pay through the nose
For being safety the health centers and doctors have recommended to stay at home but in emergency conditions. What can we do? It is water under the bridge and have to compatible with it. When I think about it I see people have realized that in the past, not long ago, they took their health for granted. They ate badly and didn’t exercise. Not just about health maybe our view to other aspects of the life has been changed like our family, friends, time and ourselves. I’m getting more thankful, because I’m healthy enough to take care of myself and my family. I can walk to go to wash my hands.
Now that we are at home beside our family; it is better no to be cutthroat and don’t let medical advice go in one ear and out the other. Even though, there are a lot to do that we run into temptation going out like hanging out with the folks. When I think of myself doing that I’m like a kid in a candy store.
Hopefully it’s going well these days

پ.ن: تصحیحات احتمالی متن و توصیف idiom ها در روزهای آتی انجام می شود

14 پسندیده

Hi and thanks for all your kindness.
More power

5 پسندیده

“to get on your soapbox”

Idiom Definition

to give a speech about something you feel strongly about, often for a long period of time and on a subject that other people may not be interested in

soapbox

Related words and phrases :

convince, declare, decry, discourse, dissertation, espouse, harangue, lecture, orate, oration, persuade, pitch, proclaim, proselytize, rail, rant, sermon, speak, speech, spiel, spout, sway, talk, get on my soapbox, get on his soapbox, get on her soapbox, get on our soapbox, get on their soapbox

Idiom Scenario

angif-get-on-your-soapbox-scen01

Pamela is attending a meeting of the parents and teachers where her son attends school. They are discussing what kind of food and beverages should be available to the students in the school. Pamela feels very strongly about healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle for young people. She also feels that it is the responsibility of the school to educate students about being healthy. As a result, when this subject is addressed, Pamela always…

gets on her soapbox

and gives a long and passionate speech about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.

to get on your soapbox - Examples:

1. I get on my soapbox when I feel passionate about a subject.

2. You get on your soapbox when you speak in public.

3. He gets on his soapbox when he wants to make his point at meetings.

4. She gets on her soapbox when she is running for political office.

5. The animal rights group gets on its soapbox regularly.

6. We get on our soapboxes if we need to make a strong point.

7. You (all) get on your soapboxes when you (all) want some attention.

8. They get on their soapboxes if their way of life is challenged.

9. Excuse me while I get on my soapbox for a moment.

10. We have made amazing life friends and yeah sorry that I occasionally get on my soapbox and rant.

11. Here was a book that explained perfectly why I get on my soapbox about creativity, problem-solving and innovation.

12. I have an opinion on most subject matters and would like to get on my soapbox and offer an explanation.

13. I was speaking to a close military friend who listened to me get on my soapbox about the direction the country was headed.

14. I’m not trying to get on my soapbox , but your post evoked a response in me that needed an outlet.

15. I wanted to get on my soapbox and yell at the people.

16. Pardon me for getting on my soapbox , but I’d like to mention…

توضیح: چرا من این اصطلاح رو استفاده کردم؟
قرار بوده متنی بنویسم و جسارتا بروم روی منبر که اصطلاح خودمانی هست. در مورد وقایع اخیر و توصیه های لازم قرار بوده بنویسم که چنین احساس کردم لازمه بنویسم حتی شاید مساله مورد علاقه هم نبوده. پس هر وقت خواستیم نطقی بیان کنیم می توان از این اصطلاح استفاده کرد.

10 پسندیده

توضیح جامع این idiom در تاپیک بینظیر زیر:

در تاپیک اصطلاح معادل با کاسه صبر لبریز شدن هست. یک مورد استفاده این اصطلاح زمانی که یک سری موارد پی در پی بوجود می آید که آخرین مورد، بدترین مورد هست. اینکه من در متن استفاده کردم هم همین حکایت هست یکسری اتفاقات در سال جاری رخ داد که مورد اخیر دیگه نور عَلی نور هست.

12 پسندیده

I have questions
What are the disadvantages of this type of upbringing?
Can this make children conditional?
Do you always use this method for Ala?
(Answer if you don’t mind)

4 پسندیده

And did you cried?

(نوشته باید دست کم ۲۰ نویسه داشته باشد)

3 پسندیده

What is asap?

A slang?

3 پسندیده