Me too
I love this one :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Husky-dog
Siberian Husky
They are so good
Quite and calm and so loyal :upside_down_face::star_struck:

4 پسندیده

Hello guys
Toady I’m going to introduce a really good movie that I watched this week.The movie was released in 2006 and it may be out of date for lots of you but the hidden concept is always
new. As I said before I can’t find enough time to watch movies but I am trying to make it, anyway let’s jump to conclusion! :grin:

The movie I mentioned named " Peaceful Warrior", which is about a student university named Dan Millman, who is a famous gymnast and dreams of winning a National Championship competition. He has lots of things that people think bring happiness but he is not really happy, so he is looking for himself. One night he encounters an old man who seems to know more about Dan’s problem than Dan himself knows and he teach him some secrets of life…
I don’t want to reveal the movie at all :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
BUT I highly recommend it. Here I put an awesome part of this movie that was great for me and it has been dubbed in Persian.

18 پسندیده

Thanks to review this movie. :+1::+1: This is a good one for people who wanna discover themselves in a unique way. We need to hear inner voices and take an action with peaceful warrior.
Thanks again. I need it a lot :heartpulse:

6 پسندیده

Wowwww hi miss fatemeh how are you my teacher ??
:heart_eyes:
Thank u that was fantastic and greatt :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
:two_hearts::+1::blush:
I follow u everyday :purple_heart::kissing_heart:

6 پسندیده

سلام خانم دوستی

خیلی خوبه که این فیلم رو دیدید. این فیلم رو برای اولین بار توی تلویزیون دیدم. اون زمان نمی دونستم اسم انگلیسیش چیه. بعدها به سختی تونستم با کیفیت 1080p برای آرشیوم پیداش کنم. فیلم تأثیرگذاریه. این فیلم می خواد بگه برای اهداف بزرگ باید تلاش کرد، اما نباید به هدف و نتیجه دلبسته و وابسته شد. مهم مسیریه که برای رسیدن به هدف طی می کنیم. مهم تلاش ماست. حتی اگه به هدفمون نرسیم.
نباید خیلی به جایگاه و سمت و عناوین غره شد. خیلی وقت ها بزرگترین سرمایه و داشته ما خونواده، اقوام و دوستان ما هستند.

9 پسندیده

Hope you enjoy it :rose: :rose:

Thank u dear. I think it would be useful for you, especially in this age :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

سلام آقا فرشید گرامی
بله واقعا عالی بود. من به خاطر محدودیت زمانی کل فیلم رو داخل 3 روز دیدم و هر قسمتی رو که میدیدم دقیقا روز بعدم رو بهش فکر میکردم. مفاهیمی که مطرح شده خیلی عمیق هستن ولی بودن تو زمان حالش خیلی میتونه حال آدم رو خوب کنه :ok_hand:

این ها حکم گنج رو دارن

8 پسندیده

You are useful for all member in forum pluse me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I write your useful and effective sentence in my mind

5 پسندیده

Hey everybody

Recently I have created a challenge for myself for writing and it is not limited to just English. I’ve named it " Don’t be perfect"!

In this challenge I try to write every day at least one sentence. It doesn’t matter it is in English or in Persian and to be honest I don’t care about their structures, grammar or other stuff, because my brain will do this sooner or later! :grin:

Today I was looking for a subject for my plan; all of a sudden I remember a topic in the forum that related to the first days I had jointed here. I saw the name of Marina Abramović and then I decided to write about her. So let’s go …

Marina Abramović is a performance artist, her work is related to body arts and she is trying to show the limits of the body and the possibilities of the mind to the audience.

She had a TED lecture in which she has spoken about her idea. She decided to create some institutes around the world to teach her experiences to people. In her point of view these experiences are kind of simple methods that can learn people how to reach to simplicity in their own life. She says until we do the same things every day we would never change. One of the interesting methods she teaches in these centers is counting rice!
This practice may seem simple but it is not easy especially when you have to do this 6 hours everyday! But it is a really good practice for being patient.
Here I put a part of her speech that was notable. Hope you enjoy it :rose: :rose:

19 پسندیده
  • Have you ever thought about your bucket list?
  • What have you put in this list and what would you like to add?
  • Do you have any plan to complete this list?
  • Do you know this step of your life is the same things you had wished before and they are fulfilled now?
    These are some questions I asked myself after watching The Bucket List movie. In this movie you can see that life is shorter than you imagine, although you already knew it. The story of this movie make you to think deeply about your path, wants and dreams. If you imagine yourself in this situation you will face some questions that are useful for finding yourself better.In one part of this movie it is told 96 percent of people don’t like to know the exact date of their dead and only 4 percent are ready to be informed. Which group are you in?

Check your list before it’s too late. I wish a great :white_check_mark: next to your dreams.

16 پسندیده

No comment

15 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم صبح شورانگیز جوانیت بخیروشادی نازنیین :hibiscus::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::tulip::blossom:
وای چه تصویر نابی کلی انرژی گرفتم ممنون :hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::bouquet::blossom::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

4 پسندیده

What do you think before you sleep?

“Our thought affects our post-awakening mood twenty minutes before bedtime. When we want to sleep, just before bedtime, when we fall asleep, there is a state of sleep and wakefulness called alpha zone. At Alpha zone we are in the highest state of indecision.”
This paragraph shows the importance of bedtime. Most of us know these things. I know these too!

May be at Alpha zone we are deciding what to do for future. But are we really in the future or we have drowned in the past looking for something ?
How long does it take to get control your life again? is it possible or …
LIFE!

yes, nice idea! Let’s think about life and liveliness tonight …
Life is as short as it’s spells.
“Life is short, live it
Love is rare, grab it
Fear is awful,Face it
memories are sweet, cherish it”
and then Just sleep…

Writing is the best way to calm the brain, to create a future at list for your alpha zone!
Thanks to mankind for inventing paper and pencil :green_heart:

13 پسندیده

:herb: دوست داشتم سیگار بکشم. احمقانه بود. سال‌ها بود سیگار را ترک کرده بودم. اما زندگی همین است. اراده‌ باورنکردنی‌تان را نشان می‌دهید و سیگار را ترک می کنید و سپس یک صبح زمستان تصمیم می‌گیرید که چهار کیلومتر در سرما پیاده بروید تا یک پاکت سیگار بخرید…

کتاب «من او را دوست داشتم» در مورد زنی است که عاشق شوهرش است و به خاطر او همه کار کرده اما شوهرش با گفتن یک متاسفم او و دو دختر کوچکش را ترک کرده و همراه با معشوقه اش رفته است. این داستان فرازهای جذابی دارد: او را بیشتر از هر چیزی در این دنیا دوست داشتم . بیش از هر چیزی … نمی دانستم آدم می تواند تا این حد دوست داشته باشد… چه قدر باید بگذرد تا آدمی بوی تن کسی را که دوست داشته از یاد ببرد ؟ و چه قدر باید بگذرد تا بتوان دیگر او را دوست نداشت؟

اما دو بند در این کتاب هست که فوق العاده است و هر آدمی، تاکید می کنم هر آدمی باید دست کم این دو پاراگراف را «ده بار» بخونه و مزمزه کنه:

:dizzy: زندگی حتی وقتی انکارش می کنی، حتی وقتی نادیده اش می گیری، حتی وقتی نمی خواهی اش، از تو قوی تر است. از هر چیز دیگری قوی تر است. آدم هایی که از بازداشتگاه های اجباری برگشته اند دوباره زاد و ولد کردند. مردان و زنانی که شکنجه دیده بودند، که مرگ نزدیکانشان و سوخته شدن خانه هاشان را دیده بودند، دوباره به دنبال اتوبوس ها دویدند، به پیش بینی هواشناسی با دقت گوش کردند و دخترهایشان را شوهر دادند. باور کردنی نیست اما همین گونه است. زندگی از هر چیز دیگری قوی تر است.

:dizzy: باید یک بار به خاطر همه چیز گریه کرد. آن قدر که اشک ها خشک شوند، باید این تن اندوهگین را چلاند و

بعد دفتر زندگی را ورق زد. به چیز دیگری فکر کرد. باید پاها را حرکت داد و همه چیز را از نو شروع کرد.

بعد از خوندن این کتاب و کتاب Man’s search for meaning از ویکتور فرانکل که در مورد رخداد های جنگ جهانی دوم صحبت میکنه و داخل زیبوکم موجوده راحت تر میشه با وقایعی که از کنترل ما خارج هستن روبه رو بشیم.
توصیه میکنم بخونیدشون. خصوصا کتاب ویکتور فرانکل رو
قدم هاتون استوار :green_heart:

18 پسندیده

به به لذت بردم چقدر قشنگ بود چقدر خوب بود
باید فکر های بیهوده رو هم بیرون ریخت و افکار جدید ساخت

امیدوارم همه عاشقاا به مراد دلشون کسی که دوستشون دارن برسن و هیچوقت هیچ روزی نشه که یارشون ترکشون کنه
من از شما ممنونم عالی بود

5 پسندیده

فاطمه جان مرسی بابت معرفی.

تعریف این نویسنده رو زیاد شنیدم. کتابش تو کدوم قسمته؟

6 پسندیده

قوربونت پری جان
انا گاوالدا واقعا با این یکی کتابش خوش درخشیده :+1:
این کتابش داخل زیبوک نیست ولی کتاب ویکتور فرانکل هستش. بخش غیر داستانی

6 پسندیده

من اصلا نمی‌تونم غیرداستانی بخونم. پنج دیقه گوش بدم خوابم برده :joy:

برم سفارش بدم :grimacing:

7 پسندیده