Let's talk درس 11، قدرت نامحدود

درس 11 بسته قدرت مربوط به قدرت نامحدود هست که این قدرت شور و اشتیاق هست که لازمه انجام کارهای بزرگ انگیزه این قدرت نامحدود هست. امیدوارم وجودتان لحظه لحظه سرشار از انگیزه، این قدرت نهفته درونی باشد و شاهکارهای زندگیتان را خلق کنید. ممنون که گوش میدهید.
ابتدا من این درس رو فالبداهه حین انجام سایر کارها ضبط کردم که اگر وویس اول رو ارسال کنم صدای در آوردن خروس، آهنگهای حامد همایون توسط دخترم مستفیض میشدید و خیلی سر و صدای دیگه. تصمیم گرفتم تا وویس رو به متن و بعد دوباره ضبط خدمت شما ارائه دهم.

Lesson 11: unlimited power

In this challenge I’m going to talk about unlimited power, it comes from a book by Tony Rabbinson. Tony Rabbinson is one of favorite person for A.J and A.J highly recommended him, his books, and his research for everyone wants to learn English and any other languages. I’m going to do a little excerpt from one of his books, of course A.J has already done it and now I want to recount (tell again) it. This section is about the number one trait that creates success and causes happiness. On Robinson’s opinion, success is not an accident it’s not sth that happens suddenly. The difference between people that produce success and positive matter and those who do not is not the sort of random roll of the dice or chance. There are lots of reasons, lots of factors that lead person to succeed. But the number one trait, the number one factor is passion. If you could change your belief, your emotion and if you could get peak emotional state that all are because of passion. In fact passion cause that one could paint an amazing and perfect picture like Picasso, or write great and popular story like J.K.Rowling. Any way if you wonder what successful person have that causes them to be success and to energize themselves and anyone else? Yes the answer is passion. In fact when you don’t have energy, you could not be a good children for your family, you could not be a good citizen for your society, you could not be a good teacher, doctor, and so on. You could even be a good father or a good mother. Wow, you see that’s very important trait. When you want to do something that is new for example learning English have you ever ask yourself why? You need to recognize your answer. Perhaps you say I want to do test and gain great grad, do you think it’s a good idea. No, as you know doing test is always stressful and it don’t give you energy. Imagine you are a scientist and you can transmit your information through English, because at the moment English is the national language so you can connect with people in other countries. If you are a parent like me because of your excellent ability you could learn English to your children not the way you taught, that’s terrible, old method. In old method, in classroom not just English school in any one, even in university they kill student’s passion, learners criticize by teacher. Now you see how passion can affect on your learning path. So the number one trait is passion and you can unleash (release) this inner force. Let me tell you one of my experience about passion, before I recognize zabanshens application and specially talk zabanshenas parliament, I’ve been learning English for 3 years and after that I feel I know grammar, vocabulary and phrase but I couldn’t speak easily and it made me upset but now I can tell you I could unleash that inner force by finding good friends that every day I learn from them not just about English, in every aspect of my life. Thanks my all friends.
And just one point : All progress, all success springs from thinking.
If you think good, good things will happen. God willing

7 پسندیده

Tony-Robbins-Quotes-I-challenge-you-to-make-your-life

ماشالا به شما خانوم نیکنام. همین الان گوش دادم. بسیار عالی بود. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

اینم یه نقل قول خوب از تونی رابینز

walk your talk

حالا وقتشه چیزایی که تو ذهنتونه با تمرین به زبان بیارید.
احسنت به شما خانوم نیکنام :clap::clap::clap:

3 پسندیده

ممنون از لطفتون و اینکه وقت گذاشتید. :pray:

1 پسندیده

سلام خانوم نیکنام مهربان
بسیار لذت بردم
و خلاصه خوبی رو ارائه دادید
قشنگ این درس برام مرور شد.
ممنون که از تجربتون برامون گفتین
سپاس از شما
و ارزوی توفیق روز افزون برای شما و خانواده گرامی خواهم داشت. :rose::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده