دوره ویدئویی آموزشی انگلیسی عمیق با موضوع « پول»

سلام به دوستان عزیز.

موضوع امروز " پول" هستش. در این درس آقای ارون کمپیل به شما افعال عبارتی و اصلاحات مرسوم که مربوط به پول میشن رو آموزش می دن. تقدیم به عاشقان پول. اشاره مستقیم نمیکنم ----> خودم.

افعال عبارتی

https://zabanshenas.com/uploads/deep-english/money-english/Money%20English%20-%20Phrasal%20Verbs.mp4

video file

دانلود فایل ویدئویی

audio

دانلود فایل صوتی

برای دیدن متن ویدئو اینجا بزنید

Okay, money phrasal verbs, here we go.

Let’s imagine that you are out shopping with your friends, and you see something you like very much. Let’s say it’s a pair of shoes. It’s the kind of shoes that you just have been dreaming of having for a long time, and you see them, and so you’ve got to have those shoes. You decide, I’m going to buy those shoes right now. That’s called impulse buying, okay? It’s not always a good idea, but it’s fun to do.

Of course if you have the cash, you can pay for those shoes right away, but sometimes when you’re impulse buying, you don’t have that kind of cash, so you decide to pay for those shoes using a credit card. Now the danger of using a credit card is that if you’re not careful, you can run up a huge credit card bill, and this is bad because if you don’t pay off that bill at the end of the month, you may rack up interest charges, lots of interest charges. And that is a very expensive, dangerous thing to do, right?

Now if you are really smart about it, you will pay off that balance at the end of the month, but what a lot of people do is they just pay down the interest each month.

They pay down the minimum amount each month, and those interest charges rack up, and that, again, is not a good thing.

If your credit card is connected to a, like an airline company, you can rack up mileage the more money that you spend with it, and as long as you pay off that balance each month, you’re getting something very good in return, right, free airline tickets.

If you don’t want to use your credit card, another thing you could do is you could wait for the shoes to go on sale, and in the mean time, you can save up your money.

Some people can set aside, or put aside, some money each month and save it up that way. Other people like to squirrel it away, right, and wait until they are ready to spend it.

Of course if you don’t want to save up money, if you need to have those shoes right away, you could hit up one of your friends, or hit up a family member for the money, and ask them to spring for the shoes, to pay for the shoes instead of you. Of course, you can always promise to pay them back at a later date, but if you do promise to pay them back, you must make sure that you do it on time. Because if it takes too long, they may become angry and come to you and ask you to cough up the money. To cough it up, or pony up, that cash, right? You owe me that money cough it up, like this. Don’t make people angry. Pay them back in a timely fashion.

Sometimes unexpected things happen with money. Let’s take another example. Let’s say you’re driving your car to work one morning, and suddenly your car breaks down, and you need to shell out a lot of money to have a tow truck come and pick it up and take it to the garage and get it fixed, and if it’s a serious problem, man, you may have to pay lots. You may have to shell out a lot of cash, a lot of money, to pay for those repairs. This can leave you feeling ripped off if they charge too much money. That’s a terrible feeling to feel that you’ve been ripped off, right, to have been cheated out of money, or pay too much for what you actually get. So you should never rip off other people, but feeling ripped off is a bad feeling.

If you do owe lots of money, you’re gonna have to pay out a big amount of cash, and that might necessitate, or cause you, to take out money from your checking account to pay for it. And if you’re really unlucky, you may have to dip into your savings account and use your savings. Hopefully, you have an emergency fund that you can dip into, or take out money from, but if not, you may have to dip into your savings, and you don’t want to do that. If that happens, you may be very short on cash for awhile, and you may again have to hit up a friend or a family member for some money just to tide you over until you start saving more money again. So this is another good reason to save up your money while you can, because you never know when you might need it.

افعال عبارتی ای که در این ویدئو موجود هستند + معنی فارسی اینجا بزنید

impulse buying: خرید آنی

run up: به بار آوردن

pay off: تسویه کردن

rack up: بالا آوردن

pay down : پرداخت نقدی

save up: جمع کردن

set aside/ put aside: کنار گذاشتن

squirrel it away: ذخیره کردن، جمع کردن.

hit up: درخواست کردن

spring for: حساب کردن

pay them back: پولشون رو پس دادن

cough up/pony up: درخواست پولی که قرض داده شده رو کردن.

shell out: با بی میلی پول دادن.

rip-off: پول خرج کردن برای چیزی که ارزش نداره.

cheated out of money: پول اضافی بابت چیزی که گرفتید دادن.

take out money: برداشت پول ( از حساب)

dip into: برداشت کردن از ذخیره مالی.

tide over: به شکل موقت از قرض اومدن بیرون.

اصطلاحات خیابانی

https://zabanshenas.com/uploads/deep-english/money-english/Money%20English%20-%20Slang.mp4

video file

دانلود فایل ویدئویی

audio

دانلود فایل صوتی

Money, money slang, here we go.

Cash is a very easy way to say money. People will often interchange those two, cash and then money. So any time you want to use money you can generally use cash in its place. Now, specifically, cash is physical, paper money. But it’s, that word, that term is used very widely. So you can always substitute, almost always substitute money for cash, or cash for money. Or you can even put them together cash money.

Do you have any cash money on you?

Bread is a, it’s been around a long time and it’s another way to say money. This originates in the mid, I guess around the 1500’s in England where bread was a staple food. And that was the basic thing that you put on the table, it became synonymous with money. Likewise, dough means the same thing. We make bread from dough and so dough also can mean money.

Cheddar, cheddar cheese, so cheddar. Cheddar is another way to say money. This probably comes from the government handing out cheese to poor people at some point as a form of helping them out. So to have cheddar meant to have something of value and money, cheddar, right, like this.

Now, specifically, with American money, buck means a dollar and that comes from the buckskins back in the 1700’s that were traded as a means of exchange. And that eventually became synonymous with the value of one American dollar, a buck. 10 bucks, 20 bucks, 30 bucks.

A Benjamin is a hundred bucks. A Benjamin, this comes from the face on the 100 dollar bill, Benjamin Franklin. And so we call a 100 dollar bill a Benjamin, or a Benji, for short.

Dead presidents can also be used to describe American money. Actually, many of the bills, the paper money have pictures of dead presidents, presidents from long ago on them. Like George Washington or Ulysses S. Grant, Andrew Jackson, et cetera.

And so if you hear the term dead presidents it just means American money, especially bills.

A grand is a thousand dollars, 1,000 bucks is a grand. The car cost 20 grand. His house cost 200 grand, like this.

Now if you have lots and lots of money, you’re very rich, we say that you are loaded, right, you’re loaded. Do you know anyone that’s loaded? For example, professional soccer players in the Premier League or in the top levels of the Spanish and Italian leagues are loaded. They’ve got lots of money, especially at such a young age. I know a family that lives way down the street and they have a really nice house, they’ve got lots of nice cars out front. And they take these exotic vacations, three or four times a year, they must be loaded. They must be loaded, loaded with cash, like this. It just means very, very rich. Maybe you know some people who are loaded.

Now sometimes in life, money comes in and money goes out. And sometimes you don’t have enough money and other times you’ve got, suddenly, quite a bit of money. And during those times where you’ve got lots and lots of money we say that you are flush. So to be flush means to have a very quick influx of money that you can spend. It’s a temporary condition, it’s not, it doesn’t mean you’re loaded, it just means you have lots of money in the moment.

One of my friends won, recently, a lot of money at the horse track by betting on a horse with terrible odds. And that horse actually won the race and suddenly he was flush. And so he treated us to many drinks on the town that night. Right, he was flush.

Maybe there, in the place where you live, outside of town there’s a big factory. And it has hundreds and hundreds of workers in that factory. And they get paid the second Friday of every month. So on that Friday they are flush with cash and they head downtown to spend their money in the bars and in the pubs. Because they’re flush on that night. On other nights you don’t see them down there as much. When was the last time you were flush with cash?

Now when you are flush with cash you might carry around a bunch of bills. Maybe 20 dollar bills or 100 dollar bills, and you’ve got it in a wad. We call it a wad of cash. So you could roll that money up, bunch it together, maybe put a rubber band around it and stick it in your pocket. That’s called a wad of cash.

Recently I saw someone take out a wad of cash from their pocket and give a chunk of it to another person. And that guy has fat pockets. So to have fat pockets, or deep pockets, means that you’re rich. You’ve got lots of money. Not only are you flush, perhaps, but you definitely are loaded if you’ve got deep pockets or fat pockets.

Now there’s another term you’ll hear that’s called chump change. Of course, change is usually coins. We refer to change as small amounts of money. And that’s basically what chump change means. It means a very insignificant or a small amount of money. But, it’s a relative term.

So let me give you a few examples. First of all, a chump, the word chump, is also a slang term on its own, which means kind of a foolish or very gullible person.

Someone who’s, you know, maybe not so bright, a loser, something like, it’s a very negative kind of term. So to call someone a chump is not a very nice thing to say. So, if you think about chump change it’s the amount of money that only a fool, only someone who’s not real bright would think is a lot of money.

So, let’s say, for example, I’m a teacher and I work hard and I make a good living for myself. But when I compare the amount of work I do to the amount of work, let’s say, a professional athlete does, we both work very hard. But, man, you know, what I get is chump change compared to what a successful pro athlete would get. It’s chump change, right, it’s such an insignificant amount compared to a highly successful professional athlete, or an actor in a movie, that kind of thing.

Another example is when I fly from Japan to the United States, I always fly economy class because even the economy class is expensive for me. But, if you, if I wanted to fly in Business class I would have to pay way more money, like eight or nine times the amount. I mean it’s not even close, it’s not like double, it’s a lot more. And so for me, that would be a really big expense, but for some representative of a large corporation, that’s chump change. Those corporations, they pay that stuff all the time and they don’t even think about it, it’s an insignificant amount of money. So what is chump change for one person or group, could also be a very expensive, very large amount of money to another person. So it’s relative is what I’m trying to say.

Chump change, right, it’s just chump change, it doesn’t matter.

A penny pincher, what is a penny pincher? Think about that for a moment. A penny is a very, it’s the smallest amount of, it’s one cent. It’s the smallest amount in the American dollar pay scale. So a penny is worth almost nothing. And to pinch it, the verb pinch means to take your two fingers and pluck out. You can pinch someone or pinch it and pluck it. So imagine someone pinching pennies and taking them and hiding them away or putting them in a bank. Or not paying them out, they’re pinching them away from the amount of money that’s there.

So penny pincher as you can imagine, is a very, very frugal person. Maybe even stingy, to the point of being very stingy. Someone who doesn’t like to pay money, doesn’t like to spend money. It has a slightly negative connotation, unlike the term frugal. Frugal is rather positive, it’s good to be frugal. It’s good to save your money, not spend it in a foolish way. So you should be frugal, but to be too frugal is to become stingy and then you’re a penny pincher, that’s no good.

So I’ve got a friend, for example, he is a penny pincher. He’s no fun to go out with, right. He won’t pay for the taxi, he doesn’t like spending money at restaurants or bars, it’s just no fun. So he’s a penny pincher. Maybe you know some penny pinchers.

Another way to say this is someone who is tight-fisted. They’re tight-fisted, like you can imagine someone grabbing their money and hanging to it. They’re tight-fisted they don’t want to spend, they’re a penny pincher, they are a tight wad. Imagine a wad of cash that’s wound very tight. A tight wad is a person who is stingy, very, very stingy, right. Scrooge, Ebenezer Scrooge the character from the Charles Dickens Christmas Carol was a tight-fisted, stingy man. He was a penny pincher and he was kind of the villain of the book until the end when he realizes that he needs to change his ways and become more generous. But he was a tight wad, he was very tightfisted.

Okay, finally, cheapskate. This is very, also very closely related to penny pincher and tight wad and tight-fisted, but there’s maybe a slight difference. A cheapskate is a person who does spend money, but always on the cheapest thing. They will never pay any more than they have to. They’re always looking for a deal, only the cheap things they pay for. So they spend as little as possible for everything that they want to buy. Even if they can afford to buy something more, they will just pay the lowest possible price.

So, for example, let’s say a husband and a wife they’re going to celebrate their 10 year anniversary and the husband shows up with just one wilted flower and says, “Here you go, I got this at the convenience store.” That’s a cheapskate, right. He should go out and spend more money on a dozen beautiful roses from the flower shop, rather than one wilted flower from the convenience store. That’s what a cheapskate would do.

Another thing a cheapskate might do is, if asked to donate for, let’s say to help starving children, they might say “Oh, yes, okay, here’s a dollar.” And maybe that person’s a businessperson and they’re only giving a dollar when they can totally afford to give five or ten dollars. That’s chump change for them, why are they only giving one dollar? Uh, it’s because they’re a cheapskate. I’m sure you know some cheapskates. I know some cheapskates, too. And it’s, you know, to each his own, there are many different types of people out there.

Okay, so those are some slang terms that are related to money. I hope you found those useful.

اصطلاحات خیابانی که در این ویدئو موجود هستند + معنی فارسی اینجا بزنید

cash money: پول نقد

Cheddar/Bread/dough: پول

buck: دلار

Benjamin: 100 دلار

Dead presidents: پول آمریکایی

grand: هزار دلار

loaded: کسی که پولدار باشه

flush: کلی پول داشتن که بشه خرج کرد.

wad of cash: یک دسته پول نقد

fat pockets/deep pockets: پولدار بودن.

penny pincher: آدم خسیس و خرج نکن

stingy: خسیس

Frugal: صرفه جو

tight-fisted/tight wad/cheapskate: آدم خسیس و خرج نکن.

اصطلاحات و ضرب المثل ها

https://zabanshenas.com/uploads/deep-english/money-english/Money%20English%20-%20Idioms.mp4

video file

دانلود فایل ویدئویی

audio

دانلود فایل صوتی

Hi everyone, in this video, I’m going to introduce some idioms that are related to money.

And the first one is probably the most common of all, money doesn’t grow on trees. And this just means that money is scarce, and therefore very valuable. I mean, if money grew on trees, if you needed money, you could get as much as you wanted just by walking outside the door and picking it off the trees that are there, and then it wouldn’t be valuable any more. So money doesn’t grow on trees. We say this in times where we’re being asked to spend money for something that we can’t afford or that is just too much money.

So for example, let’s say your husband, you’re a woman and your husband wants to go on a vacation and stay in a five-star hotel, and you tell your husband, man, hey, you know, money doesn’t grow on trees, we can’t afford that.

Or let’s say your child wants you, they see something in the toy store that’s very expensive, and you weren’t even going there to buy anything, you might say, look honey, we can’t buy that, your birthday was last week. You had some very nice presents for your birthday. Money doesn’t grow on trees. We can’t just spend it for anything we want at any time.

I often say this to my children when they leave the lights on. Or in the winter if they leave the heater on in a room that they’re not in anymore, I’ll say, hey could you please turn off the lights? Could you please turn off the heater? Money doesn’t grow on trees you know, like this. So that’s a very useful expression that you should use whenever you see money being wasted or if someone’s asking you to spend money when it’s not actually necessary.

Okay, another idiom that is useful is rolling in the dough. Rolling in the dough, it just means earning a lot of money. As you may know, dough is another word for money, and if you’re rolling in it, imagine yourself rolling around in big piles of money. You’re rolling in the dough, you’re making lots of money.

I know a guy who for many, many years struggled to earn enough money and then he wrote a book that became very popular. It eventually rose up in the Amazon sales and he started selling almost a million copies, he was rolling in the dough, he was rolling in the dough, he had lots and lots of money.

Another person, Susan, she started a website three or four years ago and she built it up, and Apple bought it. They’re very interested, they took it over, they bought it, she got paid millions of dollars, now she’s rolling in the dough. Like this. So anybody who’s got lots of money, they’re rolling it in. Sometimes we say they’re rolling it in.

Rolling it in. Or they’re rolling in it. That’s another way to say it. Yeah, he’s rolling in it. He’s got lots of money. Like this.

Okay, now if you’re the opposite of that, like many people are, you’re not rolling in the dough. In fact, you’re quite strapped, or strapped for cash. So to be strapped means you’re really, really low on money.

My friend Jem, he wanted to go to the concert with us last week, but he had to decline because he’s strapped for cash this month. And if you’re strapped for cash, you might approach a friend and say, hey, I’m really strapped right now, can I borrow 20 bucks? Can I borrow $20? I’ll pay you back next week. I’m just low on cash right now, I’m strapped for cash.

Okay, here’s another one. In a family, there’s generally one person who is the breadwinner, and this is the person who brings home the bacon. That’s a traditional family. Usually it was the husband, the man of the house, the father, who brought home the bacon. And that just means it’s the person who earns the money outside the house to provide for the family. Nowadays things are changing so much.

Sometimes women bring home the bacon, or both the man and the woman bring home the bacon. And in some cultures, they live in big extended families and many people are bringing home the bacon, so it just depends. But anyway, this means to provide money for a family.

Why is it called bacon? Well there are many different theories of that. One of them is that in the 12th century, an English church promised a side of bacon to any man who could show that he was doing very good behavior in his marriage. Also in the 1500s, at the county fairs back in England, there was a greased pig contest where they greased a pig and you had to try to catch it, and anyone that was able to catch it could keep that pig, and bring home the bacon. And bacon was very valuable in those days, in terms of its cost and its availability. It was not as easy to come by, and so if you were a family and you had bacon to serve your friends and family, it means you were well to do. You had enough money to afford it, and so it eventually became synonymous with earning some kind of living to put food on the table of your family.

Bringing home the bacon. Who brings home the bacon in your house?

Okay, another term that is related to money, especially controlling money is to hold the purse strings. To hold the purse strings, what does this mean? It means to be in charge of what money is spent on. So first of all, a purse is a bag, and generally you carry things like money, your wallet, personal belongings, valuables inside of a purse.

And these days, purse is generally associated with a bag that a female carries. It has a string on it that you can pull, a drawstring that will close the top of it. So if you’re in control of that purse string, you’re in control of opening and closing the purse, and therefore you’re in charge of what money comes in and out.

So who holds the purse strings in your household? It’s very interesting, it’s a very oldfashioned expression. It’s not used as much these days. I don’t hear it that often, but it’s interesting here in Japan, traditionally, the man, the husband brought home the bacon, but it was the wife that controlled the purse strings. So he would give the money to the wife, the wife would keep the money and then decide how it was spent. And she would give the husband a monthly allowance or a weekly allowance to spend on going out with his friends, or doing whatever he wants. Depending on how nice or how good he was, that amount may change according to his behavior and his relationship with his wife. That’s very interesting, the wives traditionally controlled the purse strings while the men brought home the bacon.

Who holds the purse strings in your household? And who holds the purse strings at your company or at your job? Usually there is a department that controls the money, or maybe it’s one person if it’s a small enough company.

Okay, now some people don’t do well with saving money, and as soon as they get any money, they spend all of it quickly. And if you’re one of those people, you have a hole in your pocket. So to have a hole in your pocket means to spend money very quickly without much thought. Some may say foolishly. Perhaps you know someone like this. They just get money, they spend it, and they never have any money so they’re always asking for money. And when they have it, they spend it quickly.

Another way to say this is to blow money. You can blow money by spending it quickly in a wasteful way, sometimes on useless things, things that are not necessary. You can blow money quickly.

Like for example, Tina, my friend Tina, she got paid recently, she doesn’t have any money left, and that was just a few days ago. She blew it all. She went out with her friends, she spent it on clothing and food and it was all gone quickly and she didn’t have enough to pay her rent. She blew money.

Maybe some people, they win a million dollars in the lottery, but they blow it all within one year, because they don’t know how to manage their money. They spend it on things they don’t actually need. Instead of investing it wisely, they blow it. Don’t blow your money. It might be fun to blow money, or blow through a savings account, or blow through a checking account, but to blow it, yeah, you’re not gonna have any, quickly. You have holes in your pockets.

Now sometimes, this is a more neutral meaning, those are kind of negative ways to talk about spending money. Another way is to splurge. And to splurge is different than blowing your money. To splurge means to spend a lot of money quickly, but in sort of a lavish kind of way, but in a calculated way. You’re doing it because you feel that you can afford it, and the pleasure it gives you is something that you can actually afford. But it’s more money than you usually spend.

So for example, in my family, we usually will go out to eat maybe I don’t know, once a week or once every other week. Let’s say two or three times a month my family goes out to eat. But we never go to expensive restaurants, we usually go to local, very reasonably priced restaurants so we don’t spend that much money. But once a year on my wife’s and my anniversary, on our wedding anniversary, we splurge. We decide, okay, this is a special day, we’re going to splurge. We’re going to spend a lot more money than we normally do on dinner, and go out to a really nice French restaurant, or a really nice Japanese restaurant and enjoy, enjoy our fortune and our wedding anniversary and splurge a little bit. Splurge, spend more money in kind of a lavish way. So it’s fun to do that, you just can’t do it very often because then you will be blowing your money, like this. So there’s a difference there between blowing your money and splurging.

Now some people, unfortunately in this world, are not as fortunate and they’re very poor. And if you’re very, very poor we can say you are dirt poor. Dirt poor. Why do we say dirt poor? Well it comes from people not even being able to afford a proper shelter with a floor, and they live in dirt floors, and therefore they’re constantly in contact with the dirt, so their feet are dirty, maybe their clothes and their body are kind of dirty, they’re dirt poor. That’s a way of saying very, very poor.

There’s a family that lives on the south side of town and they live in a very small shack. They don’t have any money, they’re dirt poor. There’s some homeless people living under the bridge here in downtown, and they’re dirt poor. They have nothing.

They have nothing except a blanket to keep warm at night.

Now you might hear the term piss poor. Piss poor means even poorer than dirt poor, like super poor. It’s not a really nice, actually neither term is very nice. But if you hear piss poor, it has a very interesting origin. Way back in the 1500s in England, some very poor families would have a pot that they would, ‘piss’ is another word for urine. To urinate is to piss. And so the family members would piss in this pot, they would urinate in the pot. And then when the pot was full, one of the family members would take it to the local tannery where they tan animal skins, and they would use the urine to tan the skins, so they would pay a very small amount of money for a bucket of urine which they would use in the tanning process. And so if you were so poor that you had to sell your own urine to get by, you were piss poor.

And if we say that person doesn’t have a pot to piss in, which you also hear.

They’re so poor they don’t even have a pot to piss in, it means you can’t even afford the pot to collect the urine that you can sell to make the money. So yeah, those are terms you’ll hear. Piss poor, dirt poor, so poor he doesn’t have a pot to piss in. So that’s the opposite of being flush with cash, or being loaded, is the direct opposite.

A few more. One is to live from hand to mouth. To live from hand to mouth. It means earning just enough to buy your food and your shelter. You’re living from hand to your mouth. Everything you do for work is going straight to your mouth to eat. You’re also probably poor or you’re at the lower end of the economics scale, and you just can’t afford the basic luxuries of life. You just have to worry about your food and your shelter. There are lots of people on planet Earth living hand to mouth.

They’re not able to save money. They’re just living hand to mouth. They’re poor.

And then other people struggle to make ends meet. That’s the final idiom here. To make ends meet. What does that mean? Well if you imagine the end of something, and the other end of it, you’re just struggling to put them together. And you can think of it as the end of the month and the beginning of the next month, you’re trying to just make those come together. It means to just earn enough to pay for your basic expenses that you need to keep your life and your lifestyle going.

There are different levels of this. Some people, they actually earn a good salary, but they struggle to make ends meet because they live above their means. So any person that lives above their means, they’re borrowing money, they don’t have enough cash coming in they’re struggling to make ends meet. It doesn’t mean that they’re poor. They could be, but it doesn’t mean that you’re poor. You’re just trying to maintain your lifestyle, and sometimes it’s difficult to make those ends meet. Very often single mothers have to work two jobs and they struggle to put food on the table of their children, they’re struggling to make ends meet.

My cousin has to work three jobs to make ends meet. He’s got like, four children, his wife cannot work because of a medical condition she has, and so he really struggles to make ends meet each month. He has to work three jobs.

So, that brings us to the end of this video on idioms related to money. I hope you’ve found some of those useful.

اصطلاحات و ضرب المثل هایی که در این ویدئو موجود هستند + معنی فارسی اینجا بزنید

money doesn’t grow on trees: پول علف خرس نیست

rolling in the dough/Rolling it in: استعاره از پول زیادی در آوردن

strapped/ strapped for cash: بی پول بودن.

breadwinner/ bring home the bacon: نون بیار خونه.

hold the purse strings: مادر خرج

have a hole in your pocket/ blow money: استعاره از خرج زیاد پول بدون فکر کردن

splurge: ولخرجی مثبت

dirt poor: خیلی خیلی فقیر

piss poor: فوق العاده فقیر

live from hand to mouth: زندگی بخور و نمیر.

make ends meet: به قدر کافی پول به دست آوردن که ماه رو سر کردن.

امیدوارم از اصطلاحات امروز راضی بوده باشید.

موفق باشید

7 پسندیده

واقعا اصطلاحات خیلی خوبی تو این ویدئو ها بود . ایول :grinning:

3 پسندیده