3 پسندیده

:expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

8 پسندیده

جمعه روز استراحت منه. :grin::grin:

7 پسندیده

گزارش پنجشنبه و جمعه:

7 پسندیده

سلام سلام
عرض ادب و آرزوی موفقیت همواره برای همه تون دوستان عزیز :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

میبخشید که این مدت با برنامه هماهنگ نبودم و گزارش هم ندادم
کمی با دست اندازهای زندگی درگیر بودم ولی مهمترینش ترک کردن نت هست که دورم کرده
شمارو نمیدونم ولی من یکی وقتی وصل میشم حساب زمان و برنامه هام از دستم در میره بخاطر همین تصمیم جدی برای ترک گرفتم مگر در موارد ضروری وصل بشم

اما همچنان با چالش هبیت ها پیش خواهم رفت

Be%20happy

و در آخر از همه تون خیلی خیلی ممنونم
مقالات و تاپیکهای فوق العاده تون بهم کمک کرده انتخابهای درستتری رو در بقیه شرایط زندگیم داشته باشم
بااینکه شناخت زیادی از کسی ندارم ولی حقیقتا بیشترین یادگیری ها رو از شما کسب کردم اونم در بازه ی زمانی خیلی کم
براتون بهترینها رو آرزومندم
موفق و شاد و سربلند باشید
تا سلامی دیگر یاحق :blush::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

8 پسندیده

Hello my friends. Thank you for sharing your habits. I hope you can continue. I think for along time And decide to start the habits challenge. I begin that from yesterday And I hope complete that. Thank you.

8 پسندیده

Nice to hear that you start this challenge again :blush:

3 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم
خوشحالم که اینو می شنوم. و صد البته باید از خودت ممنون باشی که شهامت تغییر رو پذیرفتی و در انجامش ثابت قدم بودی .
بهترین ها رو برات ارزومندم .:heart::rose:

hi congratulate you for this Decision
ALLAH bless you
:pray::pray::rose:

5 پسندیده

Thank you my friend. but I don’t join this challenge before and this is first. :grinning:

3 پسندیده

This decision is made by your motivation. Thank you a lot. :grinning:

1 پسندیده

welcome to this challenge.
Some times it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life for ever” ,
Keri Russell’s dictum.
your decision maybe look like small but
I can assure you that your decision will enrich your life day by day. And another thing that I’d like to say is, the meaning of habit.
Habit means sth that you do regularly without wanting to think about. I believe in this meaning of habit.

6 پسندیده

Oh :sweat_smile:
I thought you were someone else.

3 پسندیده

Thank you ala for your advise. I born in khordad month and if you know, The khodadian mens like kinds. they don’t like habits. They want taste every interesting things. me too . I have no any art. I experiance many jobs and arts such as: basketball, football, vallyball, giutar, piano, boxing, tekvando and … but I have a problem. That is I doing every arts and jobs in lower level and then I leave them. So it is enough. I am hating this problem. I want do one job and continue it and will experiance high level of a job. You have a great community and I am pleased to joint this group. Thank you My friends.

5 پسندیده

Hi
I have almost your problem
I’ve experienced a lot of arts, but I did not continue like you.
But with this challenge, I learned that the most important factor in continually doing everything is to do things appropriately to the goals. And it should be focused on anything in the long time to see the actual results
In my opinion, you must first know what the purpose of art is, and then just continue the same art.
You have to think that until the next 5 years, you would like to know who you are, whether in sport or art or work.
After that, try to learn continuously.

5 پسندیده

Thank God. So I’m not alone. :grinning: Exactly, I am 30 and I imagine my location in 5 years later that means 35 years old. I like have an excellent knowledge about English language and other cultures. But the best part of my goals is that I will have an Computer Institute. I like That. The first goal is English language and then having a computer Institute. I’m in the first of this way. I’m very pleased in by your side. Thank you. :grinning:

4 پسندیده

:grin:

I wish you get what you want
:pray::pray::clap::clap::rose:

2 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

Hello dears. From satuarday to monday. Thank God. :grinning:

4 پسندیده

سلام به دوستان خوبم
امیدوارم حال دلتون همیشه خوب باشه.
خواستم بگم ایشالاه انرژیتون نیفتاده باشه در دنبال کردن هبیتاتون :blush:
منم از ۵ اسفند ایشالاه با قدرت بر میگردم .
ایام به کامتان :rose::rose::rose::rose:

10 پسندیده

سلااااام,
دست پر برگردیا
منتظرت هستیم با اپ دیت عادتها

3 پسندیده