Let's talk about the power of reading

Hello my dear friends
It’s me again with an another let’s talk
Today’s let’s talk is the power of reading
Maybe your question is that what purpose does it serve?
As you know this topic is very important you can use books for achieving or access to your more demanding purpose
Please try books and read them
Please excuse me if I could not participate in your let’s talk and leave my comment
These days I’m very busy so pardon me
I’m willing to hear your voice about this topic and my mistakes
You can make me feel happy by leaving your comments
Thanks alot

9 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

hi.whats your idea about audio books.do you think the audio book is better or reading book with yourself?

2 پسندیده

hi maam.after a title such as Mr or Mrs and sth like them we should use a family name or last name and its wrong to use given name or first name

1 پسندیده

Hello and thanks a lot because of your participation
In connection with your question that you asked I can say like AJ said in the power English course you can use audio book because you can both read and listen to the book at same time
I think you also know listening is one of most important skill that you have to pay attention to it
Thanks

2 پسندیده

Hello thanks a gazillion times
Please pardon my I can’t record my voice
I have very bad cough
By reading we can take a little step forward and our ability in English is gonna get better
So thank you very much because of your great voice.
Thanks

1 پسندیده

خیلی خوب بود من تازه این درس و خوندم و لتس تاک شما باعث شد بیشتر به اهمیت خوندن توجه کنم
تشکر…:clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

Hi my dear friend
Yes this topic in AJ’s course is very advantages and beneficial as result we have to improve or cultivate our abilities in English by reading
And thanks because of your comment
Thanks a bunch :wink:

2 پسندیده

whats an amazing present :clap::clap::clap::clap:
thanks a lot for your energy that you share with us :v:
About your subject:
I believe that for doing every work we need attraction that it provided just by tendency.So for choosing the book we must pay attention to this factor and in final select our desirable books.

2 پسندیده

salaam, thanks for your tips, I personally use first name coz I don’t know last name and I’m not comfortable with word like guy, and so on.

@milad4mb

این چند وقت خیلی دوستان فعال بودند و قطعا لتس تاکهای عالی ارائه دادند که بنده از گوش دادن بی بهره موندم و همین جا عذر خواهی میکنم و اینکه این لتس تاک رو گوش کردم نکته جالب برای خودم این بود که امروز از دو منبع مختلف و از دو دیدگاه متفاوت درباره قدرت خوندن مطالعه داشتم و همچنین تاپیک ارزشمند @hnaseri بزرگوار و طرح پیشنهاد کتاب و هیجان زده شدن از حضور در کنار دوستان کتاب خوان.
پ.ن: اشتباه گرامری داشتم توی ویس. ولی مهمترینش you talks بود. اصلاح میکنم you talk

3 پسندیده

Hello and thanks a gazillion times
Because of your great comment that you mentioned about me and made me feel happy
Yes what you said about this topic is exactly true
In this topic my opinion is not only reading for learning English but also we can read books to change our attitude and life and we can achieve and improve our skills in life in more advantages way.
Anyway thank you very much and wish you the best​:tulip: :tulip:

1 پسندیده

Hello and thanks alot because you shared idea with me and in hope of one day you’ll become a great English speaker and now I know you’re a great speaker but I am hopping to get better than before
In connection with topic and as you mentioned by reading we can both improve our skills in English or that language we are learning it and change our life
When we are very sad by reading we can empty our minds books are very cool and as you know the rate of reading books in Iran is very low
My teachers always said in school that the book is great friend and you can choose books as a best friend
And I never paid attention to the books and now I understand what a great friend I had missed at that time
Maybe you ain’t gonna buy that one month ago I read a sentence about Bill Gates the richest man in the world that sentence said Bill Gates says : in books there are a lot of great solutions and I read 50 books in one year.
Anyway I liked your voice and idea and pardon me I couldn’t record my voice cause I have ccoug
Thanks​:tulip::blossom:

2 پسندیده

سلام

تلفظ و روونی صحبت کردنتون واقعا عالیه :clap::clap::clap:
ارائه تون هم واقعا خوب بود :ok_hand:

عالی بود :ok_hand:
موفق باشید :rose:

2 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

3 پسندیده