چالش wsd با موضوع « یک خاطره خوب تعریف کنید »

@YoKambiz
Dahanet service bro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Yes, That duck became monster, But ate something else.

4 پسندیده

something else :joy::joy::joy:

Aghayi bro :rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

Hi all my dear friends,
What amazing memories that you had experienced? Wow you prompt me to write.
When I look back on the years that elapsed, I had lots of bitter and sweet memories but I prefer to share two sweet and enduring ones that are conspicuous for me. The first is related to the point that I noticed that I became mom, something that made it amazing was coinciding with mother’s day. The day that Ala was born is the second my outstanding memory, when I felt my girl as holy being and gift from God, maybe that was one fleeting moment from physical standpoint but its feel will linger forever. The first time I felt the warmth of her breath I forgot all troubles. However, she was kept in NICU for 10 days. That is very amazing that how your life has changed. I hope that you experience the feeling of being a parent.
Have good time

11 پسندیده

Hi
About two months ago, we had a very hard science exam. At that day we also had reading exam and Quran exam. We all were upset and everyone was studying and remembering. We all talk about physics I explained physics to my friend and my friends helped me with biology. You couldn’t find a student relaxing or talking. There was a hard situation and everyone was studying.
:shushing_face: :scream::grimacing::scream::confounded:
So after some time, Matin Kazemi Hidaji went to ask a question from teacher but he hasn’t came yet. Some minutes later, he came. So Matin asked that question. It was about that exam. “Exam?! You should taking an exam today?! Ohhhh yeahh I remembered” our teacher said. Then we asked him “wasn’t you remembering that exam???” He answered “No, I haven’t prepared anything, but I have something in my car” … then he give that to Mr. Taremi to print. We wondered, how could a person like Mr. Bahrami forgot the exam!!!??
And some minutes later, he came to the classroom with 2 paper for each of us.

After the exam, we didn’t think about the exam and the next exam we had that day, we just know what should we do with Matin.
:wink:
( But there is a possibility that the teacher himself knew that we have exam and he only wants to kidding)

10 پسندیده

Hiiiiii :blush:

When i was a teenager &i went at school .
Me &my intimate friend had a notebook & i painted our teachers in it
,even our head master :joy::see_no_evil:

One day when i came back home , i searched in my bag & i didn’t find it 🙆😐
I was full of stress but i thought it has in my friend’s bag , so i sent a massege for her
, but unfortunately
🙆she shocked & said noOoO i thought it’s in your bag :neutral_face:
You know if they found it undobtedly they fired me :no_mouth::joy:
So i wore my clothes againe & i went at school & i saw oh my goOoOd :scream::flushed:
It was in boxmissing in head master’s room :neutral_face:
Fortunately, any body wasn’t there &i went very slowly & brought it :heart_eyes::grin: & just chambermaid saw me & she didn’t say anything & that day was my luck day :sweat_smile:
Since i have that notebook & i love it alot , because i can remember the face of my teachers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thank for read it :heart_eyes::hibiscus:

13 پسندیده

من شنیدم فقط توی اعترافه میشه خودتو اول بگی در غیر اینصورت باید بخاطر احترام اول اسم طرف و بیاری

2 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:

How mean this roster is !
If the roster whose voice is famous for us and we heard in your voice or not?

4 پسندیده

This rooster is not that idiot rooster that would interrupt all of my recordings :grin:

This memory is about my childhood. Back when I was only 6

5 پسندیده

Hi guys :innocent:
I remember when i was a child i was extremely noisy :laughing:
And i used to annoy my grandpa
Once he told if you continue being noisy
,(I’ll tell the monster (LoLO
to come and pour chilly in your mouth :japanese_ogre:
I became curious about chilly
and it’s effect on people :neutral_face:
So i waited for a chance to pour chilly in my grandpa’s mouth
When i got a chance , I picked up cinnamon
Instead of chilly
And i poured all of it in my grandpa’s eyes :joy:
He went crazy and ran accross the room shouting : what the heeeeell happend to my eyes :scream:
And I felt sorry for him that i picked up the Toilet’s Shelang (i don’t know the meaing of shelang in eng :neutral_face:) and pointed it to my grandpa’s face
:sweat_smile:
Whenever i meet him ,he reminds me of that memory :expressionless: :joy:

12 پسندیده

@YoKambiz
Hi mr. Thanks for some thing that you mention in my story. :rose:
And the sound that you reply to mr farzad was great :blush:

@Hengam1
Thanks dear alot :grinning::rose:

4 پسندیده

your memory was great, :joy: how could you do that to your grandfather.
I think shelang means hose

2 پسندیده

so roster has important role in your life as you’re growing up

3 پسندیده

i was too restive And playful :joy:

thank you :rose:

2 پسندیده

Yeah he became my role model :joy::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

hello guys
when i was a university student, some times i couldn’t contrl laughing…
one day one of my teachers was talking about his favorite teacher and i started to laugh because i remembered a story related to this matter thet my brother had toled me.and suddenly the teacher looked at me angrily and said why are you laughing?
:angry:
i was shoked and tried to explain that why i was laughing :worried:
so i started to tell the story .but as i was telling the story i couldn’t control laughing.
i couldn’t finish the story and nobody laugh.
my teacher looked at me like this :confused:
you know how do you feel when nobody laugh you .
but after that each time that i saw the teacher i was starting to laugh because i remembered that memory and also the teacher had a cute fat face and i was imagining his face :confused:

10 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
Oh dear
I had this experiance in university
Because me and my friends were a group which we were very active and often we were laughing to some thing
But i dont know why no teacher didnt get angrily :neutral_face:
I thought that most of them were men and they were patience
:joy:

5 پسندیده

yeah.some people have all the luck like you.
imagine i was silent until the class finished and i was feeling that someone has poured cold water on me.

4 پسندیده

i’ll tell that story that made me laugh in one of my let’s talks.
so see is it funny or not.
ok?

4 پسندیده

Ok .
But i know that how was your emotion on that time
:blush:

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You were a lot better than me in uni :joy::joy:
In our class was a boy & he was always happyyyy and always sat in front of us and always wore new T.shirt :unamused:
One day he wore a T.shirt & her T.shirt wanted just a barcode :expressionless:
Me & my friend put a pen barcode on her T.shirt :joy: and i took a picture and sent for other my friends at class :joy::joy:
The class exploded from laught​:joy::joy:
& he did’nt know what was happening :joy: just looked at us and laugh with us :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Since i have that photo :point_down::point_down::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::joy::joy:
God forgive me please :upside_down_face::joy::expressionless:

20180614_145113

7 پسندیده