8 پسندیده

Tnx a lot Mr kambiz:rose:
:sweat_smile:I’m from mazandaran
I feel great when l study English with. zabanshenas
:muscle:A sweat experience

4 پسندیده

Your voice is great like mr.kambiz :clap: :clap: :ok_hand:
I hear all about you
I have a question?in the begining time you say i like ghorme, do you means of ghorme is (ghorme sabzi)? Is it incorrect?

3 پسندیده

Hi dear friend, @jackiran16. That’s very kind of you. :tulip::tulip::tulip:

And about your question. I don’t understand. Please specify the exact time on the voice. For example tell me at the time 2:15

I’m waiting!

3 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Amazing!

By the way, seriously I am sure that one day you will be a great speaker. Just don’t quit and work hard!

3 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:
Thank u,okey i work hard :tulip: :tulip:

3 پسندیده

Oh excuse me i understood , you wrote a details in under your comment,
I mean was gourmand and in your voice i
heard ghorme :grin:

3 پسندیده

OK, great! :smiley: Of course I love Ghorme Sabzi, but the number 1 is Kebab! Yummy.

3 پسندیده

Yes.
I (bejoz) abdoghkhiyar, i like fa(kale-joush) :yum: , and i likes u , i like chelo-kabab and ghorme sabzi, i think all of iraninan people love ghorme-sabzi and chicken-kabab.

3 پسندیده

Undoubtedly, dear Jack!

3 پسندیده

CC
@YoKambiz
I’m sorry because now I can’t record my voice.

Thank you mr kambis. :bouquet:

Yes Of course Maybe the baghalaghatogh that your mother cook is more delicious. :wink:

And one other of traditional food from your city , I taset and I love that is some thing look like our ghorme sabzy but I unfortunately have forgotten its name. Maybe its named torsh tare.
In your city, you have lot of delicuos food. :star_struck: :yum:

For the pronunciation of the baghalaghatogh, finally, i must use Isfahani’s sweet accent with English. :joy:

About situation of Iran’s water and agriculture, I can only say that I hope everything will be ok.

The foods I have mentioned are not all of our traditional foods. You know our traditional dishes, like yours, is more then of that’s what I said. I just some of them I can remember.

I hope one day you can to visit our city and test these foods, and you tell me your opinion about them.

CC
@ala
I’m from Esf but I don’t like khoresh mast too. :joy:

6 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

RTT

7 پسندیده

CC @YoKambiz

CC

Sorry, one of reasons that I can’t participate here is :point_down: I can’t concentrate well

4 پسندیده

:smile::smile::smile:
You both can participate together!

4 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

5 پسندیده

Amazing! I really enjoyed. :smile: Good job!

3 پسندیده

Which one?

I only listen to @smollakochakian voice

4 پسندیده

I enjoyed your answer to questions, specially the first part of your talk, “I like everything when I am tired!”. Got it?

4 پسندیده