چالش 5 Discussion - فیلم - No Persian

Hello
At first I should mention that I’m not a movie fan (lover) so don’t expect me to talk more than this. I didn’t use text or such things.
(یه جورایی فقط رفع تکلیف شد این وویس)

8 پسندیده

hi everyone.Thank u mr @YoKambiz for choosing this topic because i like movies.I’ve
seen a lot of movies in different genres, so i really like movies about world war 2 and so i’m interesting at western & criminals movies. To be honest i can’t stand Indian movies and i hate them, i dont know why :grinning:.The last movie that i saw it was Oscar Schindler, Oscar Schindler was a rich man who had a lot of factories in Germany and he had rescued many Jewish pepole during ww2.German’s soldiers wanted to kill Jewish people but he did not allow them to do that .Thousands people corporated in his funeral, when he passed away.It is a real story and he lived in Germany from 1918 to 1978… My favorite film is God father, i really like it, because i like its actors such as Alpachinno& Marlon brando & Robert Denero.I saw it more than four times and read its book…I think that cinema’s industry has improved in our country and many director could make good movie, one of them is Asghar Farhadi, who succeeded to achieve Oscar reward for two times, I really proud of him…I always see English movies since i’ve started to learning English, because i wanna improving it and i think to seeing movies will help us to improve our language.

8 پسندیده

hello my freinds.
I saw a film that is name was kazabelanka
very very nice movei
it was a optical film
I like sam film as kazabelanka

5 پسندیده

RTT

6 پسندیده

@zahra.sheikhi76

And since you mentioned Iranian Movies and series suck, I have to share this masterpiece that I recently watched on TV.

@aliasghar1999

After almost 2 years of studying English still my grammar sucks.
Even after 24 years living in Iran still, when I write I have grammar mistakes

So tell me buddy, should I stop enjoying myself?

Nope. I just write and share my opinion, converse with everyone and enjoy being with them.

believe it or not, no one cares about mistakes even the native speakers.

So write something and stop waiting.

@mht0017 thanks for you participation friends. :rose::rose:

@Rostamy_81

And about مدر,سه تیز هوشان you can use Elite school or magnet school.

But you can’t find any exact word for these kinds of schools.

If you just reverse it, ita 's gonna be school for gifted/ talented students.

Awesome buddy. great to hear that :rose::rose::rose:

Do you like the movie " Saving Private Ryan?"

Just like me :joy::joy::joy:

The answer is simple because It’s bulls*it.

Oh, actually I watched it and all I remember is its duration. almost 4 hours long.

Again I have to say thanks for your participation. I really enjoyed talking to you.

Oh I heard it from somewhere but I’ve never watched it :rose:

Great to have you here Miss Dordane.

@atineh1967

7 پسندیده

CC
@YoKambiz
I recommend you,
Watch peaceful warrior

7 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

Your pronunciation is great my dear
Well done :kissing_heart:

3 پسندیده

hi,this is my first writing.
So I know it’s not perfect but I try to be.

for first question my answer is:I saw a painful and deprrsing serial that it’s name was «the originals» but it’s story is amazing because help you feel that you are strong and you can fight for your hard days of life.

about second question:I have watched many movies but I like the best of them is the movies that made by marvel company because it’s movies are full of hero who try to save the world.

Answer number 3:I just see a few of Iranian movie because I believe or in my idea the story of them is repeated and boring so, I don’t like this kind of story.

Number 4 : yes I often watch foreign movie with Persian subtite.

and last answer is: I don’t have special idea about it .

I like to improve my English language and I like to improve it in this friendly group.

5 پسندیده

افریین علی جان… عالیی شده به عنوان اولین رایتینگت… دیدی میتونی بنویسی:smiley::v::ok_hand::ok_hand::herb:اینم جایزه ات:confetti_ball::balloon::blush::gift:

… ‌impossible is nothing
@aliasghar1999

4 پسندیده

Masterpiece!!! :rofl::joy:

3 پسندیده

Oh,bravo budy, it’s great, for first times you wrote it :clap::clap:
Keep going this way :ok_hand: :tulip:
Dont be shy or embrass,we also have problem like u,i know u want learn grammer rules or sometimes u feel ur writting is incorrect,but it’s ok,keep going and dont fear from us,u make a mistake,it’s no problem :+1:
:ok_hand: :clap:

3 پسندیده

با تشکر از زحمتی که کشیدی و ویرایشش رو انجام دادی و همچنین انگیزه‌ای که میدی تونستم @Nasrinsadat

3 پسندیده

تمام معنی متن رو فهمیدم ممنون و چرا باید از شما بترسم ههههه

2 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم :tulip: :tulip:
نه،من نمیگم از من بترسین،میگم از انگلیسی حرف زدن نترس رفیق.
بنویس،اشتباه کن، ولی‌ از انگلیسی حرف زدن ترسی نداشته باش.

3 پسندیده

مرسی و یه سوال ذهنم رو مشغول کرده چطوره که شما ۲۴ ساعته اینجایی؟

3 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:
نه،۲۴ ساعت نیست رفیق، وقتی سرم خلوته ی سری میزنم اینجا. بادوستان گفت و گو میکنیم، راهنمایی میکنن یا من راهنمایی میکنم.

2 پسندیده

باشه پس سرت خیلی خلوته شب بخیر

2 پسندیده

خیلی نه(خلوت)،شب خوش :raised_hand:

2 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم علی جان من کاری نکردم… همش زحمت خودت بود… عیب نداره شادی هامون جبران میکنی:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::four_leaf_clover:

3 پسندیده