چالش ششم Discussion - کتاب - No Persian

Hello guys

Ok, the sixth challenge is here.

Thanks to everyone who have participated in the previous ones.

We’ve chosen the topic Books for this week, so here we go…

Answer these questions and talk about this subject as much as you like then the other members will listen to you and talk to you about them.

1. Do you like books/reading? Why/why not?
  2. How often do you read books?
  3. What kind of books do/did you like?
  4. What is your favorite book? Why?
  5. What was the last book you read?
  6. If you could only read one more book for your entire life, what would it be?
  7. Can a book change the world?
  8. Do you believe reading books/literature is more important than reading stuff online? Why/why not?

About the next topic. Share your suggestions and if you don’t have any, choose of these:

• Risk
  • Time
  • Work

0 رأی دهنده

Rules: I don’t like to call them rules. but especially for this challenge, we need some rules

1. Never use Persian
  2. Your priority must be recording and talking but if it’s not possible writing in English can be your second choice.
  3. under every recording use these codes
code Meaning
CC Chit - Chat
RTT Related To The Topic

CC will be used when you are specifically talking to a person and you don’t want anyone else to talk to you about it.

for example:

In this picture, I recorded a voice specifically to Farzad and it’s not related to the topic that we are discussing, so anyone can avoid it and save some times.

RTT is about the main topic and by using this code you are saying " this voice is free for discussion."

Like this one:

So now everyone knows that this voice is related to the topic and is free for discussion.

In this way, we prevent all the spams and there is no need to listen to all voices, especially the ones that are not related to all members

If you don’t use the code RTT, by default we assume that the voice is related to the topic.

But please use the CC code when is needed

OK, let’s do it.

Do you have any question? comment below :point_down::point_down:

Subscribe to the Group’s Telegram Channel to be notified of the next challenges.

10 پسندیده

Hi guys.hi mr.kambiz
1-programming by javascript,java,c ++/because i like programming on internet or computer.
2-programming .
3-programming :grin:.
4-programming :grin:, i tell u in top of my comment.
5-programming by javacsript
6-programming :grin:
7-if people reads book, world changing by itself :grin: .
8-yes/because when we read a book,our brain became extend (i hope u know what is means :grin:)
Thank u for everyone read my story :raised_hand: :tulip:.
Again, programming :grin:

7 پسندیده

9 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

I love programming, like you. :wink:

2 پسندیده

What a perfect answer! :arrow_down:

The difference is just a dot!! :smile:

Hey my friend, It wants to ask you “how often” do you read books. for example you can say almost always, every weekend, every day, two hours a day etc.

:+1::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

Hi my friend, where are u?everyday we tell woke up time and u arent here.

:+1: :ok_hand: :clap:
U programming for example:webpage or computer?
I love both,u?

:joy: :joy: :+1:

Oh that is means of kambiz, i read when i have book(if i download book,so i read it).every week.

3 پسندیده

Yep! Both. But Computer programming is a high priority for me.

2 پسندیده

:+1: :clap: :ok_hand: :tulip:

2 پسندیده

اکانت من در گودریدز

6 پسندیده

RTT

6 پسندیده

cc

@ehsan957

3 پسندیده

cc

@atineh1967

3 پسندیده

Hello
This time I can’t record myself when I am active and I record my voice when I was tired!
I hope you enjoy it. Excuse me because it became too long.

This is my another answer to question number 8:

2 پسندیده

Hi guys.yeah.i like reading.it is so funny.i think the books can change world because books can change u and u can change your world.

1 پسندیده

cc
@YoKambiz

1 پسندیده