چالش رایتینگ در رابطه با داستان مرد فیلی

I am afraid of him…

2 پسندیده

Hi friends, If i was the doctor I would do the same work.

Doesn’t need space I think❤

3 پسندیده

Before I read this book from zibook I watched years ago the elephant man movie directed by my favorite director called David Lynch(The Elephant man 1980). Of course, the screenplay of this film is adapted from the book by Frederick Tross, the elephant man. I love all of David Lynch’s movies especially The Elephant Man. In the movie, there is a sequence that in the train station
the people were following the elephant man and finally, they caught him.it’s the tragic sequence of this movie because of the elephant man after the people caught him and looked him, he yells to people I Am Not An Animal I Am a human being.

10 پسندیده

Hollo
This is very painful story about merrick but if i was insted of dr i did not pay the money to see hem as creature i think if i was there i took uot the man how keep merrick and beat him untel he learn how shoud he behaved with ill person
And then i reported this situation to the charity company to helpe hem and if i was rich person i certainly geive hem enough mony to have pleasd moment in the rest of her life

2 پسندیده

Hi every one
I think at first I was scared because “The Elephant Man” who had described in this story, was really a weird creature. But ultimately I certainly helped him.

2 پسندیده

Hello
I’m curious and I like help other, because of this I would help the elephant man

4 پسندیده

Hello guys
This story was very interesting because when I read , I think a bout strong face.three is fear in to every body .so if I was a doctor I
must to other people especially unusually person when I succeed doctor when I have control on fear or stress,

1 پسندیده

Is it means " if i were a doctor " ?

1 پسندیده

سلام. من اپلیکیشن زیبوک رو ندارم…این داستانی که لطف کردیدو ازش اسم بردید، همون داستان مرد فیل چهره ست…اثر تیم ویکری؟؟؟ @afarkhani

1 پسندیده

یه خواهش…چون چالش تون رایتینگه…اگه مشکلی نیست، لطفا این رو هم به تاپیک تون اضافه کنید که بچه ها سعی کنن قواعد نگارشی رو هم تا حدی رعایت کنن…کالن…سیمی کالن…دش…کوتیشن و چیزایی از این دست رو…متشکرم @afarkhani

1 پسندیده

من یه سوال داشتم…البته به قول زبانشناسا، نمی دونم چرا…حسیه…ولی برا این مورد شک کردم…می خوام ببینم درستش همینه یا ؟
تو بخش پایانی، چرا قبل از breathing، حرف تعریف the و شاید هم a نمی خواد؟ بازم ممنونم از همگی

1 پسندیده

Hi
I understand, always somebody is help to others and somebody is need to help others ,in fact

1 پسندیده

Hi everyone
If i was the doctor, i didn’t go for saw that man becuase I dislike to see wonderful and mystery things… Because I don’t have a good rememberance about this things. :blush:
But if I saw him, I really afraid of him and I have stress and surely stand away from him😄and maybe I search to what thing happent for him… At the end, of course if I can help others, I did it

Please tell me my mistakes🙂

3 پسندیده

سلام
I was درسته یا i were?

1 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز @rouzbeh3
Was درسته
I was

1 پسندیده

اینجا I were درسته. ‌‌‌‌

2 پسندیده

میشه یکم توضیح بدین من گیج شدم بعضیا نوستن was بعضیا were?

2 پسندیده

اینجا :point_down: توضیخش دادم

6 پسندیده

سلام.

آره این مورد رو هم من خیلی جاها دیدم تو داستانا.
اغلب تو مواردی که طرف می خواد بگه: اگه من جای تو بودم فلان کار رو می کردم

if I were you

putting myself in your situation:

If I were you, I’d accept his apology.

4 پسندیده

البته من متن رو نخوندم :grimacing: :grin: فقط فکر کردم منظورشون اون فعلای کمکی که زمان مدرسه یادمون میدادن کدومش مناسبه I هست

3 پسندیده