چالش رایتینگ در رابطه با داستان مرد فیلی

Ohhh,how perceptive… :ok_hand::sweat_smile:
Tnx ms fateme :rose:
I have read about this disease on the internet,and knew about it because of that.and yes,I‘m so interested in medicine.

4 پسندیده

3 نوشته با یک موضوع موجود ترکیب شدند: چت

I’m not eager is correct.
Cause eager is adjective

4 پسندیده

to scare
Scare is verb
Scared is adj or past part of scare

7 پسندیده

Hi.
Well…a very interesting story.
In fact if I was the doctor I would have wanted to help the man but there are some problems:
First,this man might have a dangerous disease that has created a monster of him and maybe if I let him into the hospital it spreads between patients and it becomes an uncontrollable problem
Second,the man says that I don’t want to be seen because police may arrest him because of his appearance.So its suspicious because he might be a murderer and he doesn’t want to be recognized.
So because of these problems if I was the doctor I would search about the disease and his criminal history and then if there was no problem I would certainly help him

7 پسندیده

In my opinion, we have lots of fear in our life.
Sometimes by facing something so strange, sometimes because of our behavior… By the way in this case I’m gonna write about first one in fear.
All of us are Human so we need to help each other if we have purpose #peacefullworld.
I don’t know what is my reaction if I would be instead of that DOC but I’m sure at first looking I scared that face even I said " he is not strange and scarry" because we all have fear.
If I sured about that he had not any terrible desease I didn’t prevent myself to “do not help him”
Maybe I gave him Money or suitable suggestion… BUT

“I NEVER JUDGE ANYONE”
It’s my faith.

4 پسندیده

oh, a strong creator, it is like monster.I was perhaps afraid in one time but when I underestand what is it might I help you as the human or I take you into the hospital and it see to doctor as doctor s history up. we all humans need helo togther. and I try I paying the money for see her and I talk people that respect to her.
thank you afar… my freand in zaban shenas .I hop enjoy of my oponien :wink:

2 پسندیده

feel s women is really like together. I read your oponien and enjoy of feel s women Yeah :

2 پسندیده

what? what that era?pleas much discribe for us. becouse I steel don read this story

2 پسندیده

2 نوشته با یک موضوع موجود ترکیب شدند: چت

Thank you very much for your notices.

2 پسندیده

Hi,l think, l might be wondering at first and l was even afraid,but l tried to help him.l took him to hospital and researched on his problem.
Tkanks for this challenge

2 پسندیده

Hi everybody
Thanks dear @afarkhani i

It’s the first time that I write something like this, please help me and correct my mistake :blush:

I want to say, without any shame, I go away immediately, I will afraid of him.
I’m not a bravery man.
It’s not good, I know, but it’s horrible things for me.
I can’t help him, ofcours I love to help people, but I’m not strong enough to do that.

Tkanks for this challenge and I hope the best for you.

3 پسندیده

Brave
Not bravery
Bravery is a noun. You’ should’ve used adj here
it’s a horrible thing for me
Or they are horrible things for me

Anyway
Your writing is very good.

3 پسندیده

I am afraid of him…

2 پسندیده

Hi friends, If i was the doctor I would do the same work.

Doesn’t need space I think❤

3 پسندیده

Before I read this book from zibook I watched years ago the elephant man movie directed by my favorite director called David Lynch(The Elephant man 1980). Of course, the screenplay of this film is adapted from the book by Frederick Tross, the elephant man. I love all of David Lynch’s movies especially The Elephant Man. In the movie, there is a sequence that in the train station
the people were following the elephant man and finally, they caught him.it’s the tragic sequence of this movie because of the elephant man after the people caught him and looked him, he yells to people I Am Not An Animal I Am a human being.

10 پسندیده

Hollo
This is very painful story about merrick but if i was insted of dr i did not pay the money to see hem as creature i think if i was there i took uot the man how keep merrick and beat him untel he learn how shoud he behaved with ill person
And then i reported this situation to the charity company to helpe hem and if i was rich person i certainly geive hem enough mony to have pleasd moment in the rest of her life

2 پسندیده

Hi every one
I think at first I was scared because “The Elephant Man” who had described in this story, was really a weird creature. But ultimately I certainly helped him.

2 پسندیده

Hello
I’m curious and I like help other, because of this I would help the elephant man

4 پسندیده