Why must we think about eating insects?

Hi thanks a gazillion times
I had never read such an incredible article
But any way that was perfect
On account of what you mentioned i think insects are a great food but a little but disgusting
But a question:
Is there any problem with eating insects in islam or based on religion?
Is it taboo or not?

2 پسندیده

I’m pretty much sure locusts are Halal.

3 پسندیده

Thank you. I’m flying on clouds, because you are interested in my article and you expressed it beautifully.

I think no. Because there are thousands of insects in the world and there is no mention about them in Quran. Except for some certain animals, there is a rule that says you can eat everything unless it is disgusting for you. And you know disgusting or not is related to your culture. For example we eat the sheep’s stomach and mouth and ears, but it is very disgusting in many countries. French eat frog and it’s disgusting for us. So it depends on culture and cultures are flexible to change.

4 پسندیده

I had never thought about a situation that no choice but to eat insects.so first of all I have to imagine this.In some documentary I saw some people get stick into desert or jungle eat insect to survive that situation.so nobody knows maybe we do the same in equal circumstance.

4 پسندیده

Thanks for your contribution. I think either. Maybe we never have to eat them. But no one knows what will happen in the future.
@hamidnet220

1 پسندیده

آقا این تصویر واقعی ست؟؟؟ :mask::mask::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

2 پسندیده

سلام ماشالاه چه تاپیکای زیر خاکی میارید بالا مرسی واقعا باعث شدید ویس قدیمی خودمو گوش بدم. عالی :joy::joy: بله صد در صد واقعیست.
شنیده ها حاکی از آن است برشته اش دلچسب تر است :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

1 پسندیده

Hi dear
Congratulations
I really like ur article, not because of topic, but I should say ur script is wonderful.:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
Tnx a lot for writing this article. :pray::pray::pray:
In addition I prefer to be vegan, I think it’s really more healthy and delicious
Also farming is a good job and business in Iran.

1 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم صبحتون بخیروشادی نازنیینم :blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::tulip:
عزیزمی :blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::tulip:
وای شوخی میکنید وقتی دیدم و خوندم باورم نشد :mask::mask::mask::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer:آخه اینا چی که میخورند حالم بد شد ملت چقدر چِندِش هستند :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::flushed:

1 پسندیده