چالش Let's talk وقتی فرصت در زد چه کار میکنی؟ - ویدئو

Hello guys, sup’?

This week’s let’s talk revolves around opportunities.

Have you ever lost an opportunity? what was it?

What pieces of advice you can give to a 24 years old kid named Kambiz about that?

Before I forget I have to mention Jimi is back and he is really angry.

But I made a promise to him. I hope it works. if not Jimi is gonna kill me.

I’m looking forward to hear your comments on this subject boys and girls.

cheers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 پسندیده

Hi
I recorded a voice about five minitus but unfurtunately it don t come
Probably my net is weak
thank you however

3 پسندیده

You described the situation between me and Ali @golmirzaei very accurately :joy:. I remember exactly we sat down and talked after my TOEFL exam. I told him lets create an English application. He had very VERY limited knowledge of Android programming. And I had ZERO knowledge about website and server administration. But we started the business anyway.

7 پسندیده

There are the other opportunities that have been with us since we were born. For example family and healthy
We must thank god for them becouse many .people dont have them

5 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

This record about explaining “opportunities”

7 پسندیده

hi mr kambiz, I very enjoy of your talk and best subject for let s talk. my opportunities of life lik everyone is lost but each one opportunity is a leeson for me that it can me to develop. number one example my work nomber two example like my learning english. abuot my work exactly I try to be dayly and I be on the way seccsees. but the way in anny opposit way. my learning in english is like freands of zabanshenas every day. I dont tru underestand your means, pleas guide me :pray::rose:

5 پسندیده

The cost of every moment of life is truly valuable. All of us are unaware of the timing that we have, but human nature is that it does not consider it. The opportunity and the pleasure of living quality should not be lost in the present. Maybe tomorrow it’s easy to not do anything else at all.
All of us had some opportunity that have been lost and when we think about that we feeling sad. So this kind of thinking may be a dangerous killer for another opportunity!
It’s better to discard the hearing aid (all kind of EXCUSE) and make new opportunity :heart_eyes::sunglasses:
Thanks a lot genius :clap::clap::rose::rose::rose::rose:

6 پسندیده

My opportunity that I lost :pensive::pensive::sob::sunglasses:

5 پسندیده

Hello Mr.teacher
I think another apportunity that is infront of u is your tallent for speeking :ok_hand:
Your voice is very good and energetic :clap::clap:
Pay attention to it befor late :relaxed:

3 پسندیده

TNX my another master…

Really??!

OH my GOD I completly appreciate you

cause I found wonderfull masters to teach me even encourage me

:pray::pray::pray::man_teacher::woman_teacher::rose::hibiscus:

4 پسندیده

I use it many times to telling story, play with my Student, sing songs and sometimes threat to them :angry::angry:

3 پسندیده

It’s good :joy::joy:
My mean is you can run a live program at the
radio as a speaker in the morning. For this u should seeking for finding a appropriate place to enroll and learn necessary skills :ok_hand:

3 پسندیده

@YoKambiz

Hey buddy. To not be too long I wanna tell u that you are a funny guy, because I was laughing when you were talking to Jimmy. Jimmy was an angry monkey, what have you done to make him out of control? :blush:. Anyway, I wanted to talk more about the topic, but I thought it would be so boring talking too long, that’s why I wanna keep continuing to talk about it by writing. You know, to recognize a good apportunity we should be so clever and intelligence, coz I believe we can find no much perfect apportunities during our lives. According to a famous Persian language phrase that says " lucky shows itself just one time to a man", we should be conscious to recognize and use it. Many people don’t believe in luck or Chance. They say we just must try so hard to acchive our goals. I don’t wanna talk about that the Chance is exist or not,I just wanna say we must be ready to use of our opportunities. To be honest I had been lost some perfect opportunities during my life, but it doesn’t matter for me.I can change my life.Here is a famous sentence that I frankly believe it.

If you think you are a loser, you’re right
If you think you are a winner, you’re right
Both depends on you.
Try to be a winner.

7 پسندیده

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 پسندیده

@hnaseri

I think mr @golmirzaei and you made everything from nothing by creating Zabanshenas app. U gave the biggest opportunity to everyone who wants to learn English language. as a member of this forum thank to both of you. I never forget your favor that you gave to all of us. Using of Zabanshenas app is the best opportunity for me to learn English language.

3 پسندیده

Hi sry for the late response, but still I’ll wait for your voice.

Try it again, let me hear your opinion and of course your voice. I’m famous about remembering people’s voice. So take a shot again.

It’s great that you come and talk about these experiences online with people. everyone can come and listen and learn.

Thanks, Mr. Naseri

Jimmy appreciates that :sweat_smile:

Yes, I totally agree because I’ve lost my brother 6 years ago. So not just I understand it but I experienced it too.

@a.bayani

@mateacher95

Hi miss Dordane, How are you, my friend?

I’m sorry can you plz ask your question in Persian, I got a little bit confused.

Yes, I like the part “hearing aid” a lot. I think one reason that a lot of us lose opportunities is that we make excuses.
Because excuses won’t come until we create them.

And the value of life. wooow. Recently I thought about getting old, that made me go even harder.

Time is so precious.

4 پسندیده

I really appreciate you.

BUT

I think my voice just have energy and nothing more…
BUT
It’s gonna be amazing and a tough challenge for me to test my voice in radio programs. :smirk::smirk::thinking::sunglasses:

3 پسندیده

Hi again mr cambiz
My net is still weak
But I send my core idea in a comment
So in other challenges I will try to send voice
I realy liked to send voice but please
forgive me
It’s the net’s fault
:worried:

2 پسندیده

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=i4jNj1VPAX4

A great video that i highly recommend