شاخص لغات خود را به اشتراک بگذارید

it’s good. i search the package and find that it’s not suitable for me! It’s in professional level

bye the way, thanks for your suggestion dear friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 پسندیده

thank you very much. you’re kind to me.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :blush: :hugs:

4 پسندیده

اینم شاخص لغات من :

5 پسندیده

من اصلا یادم میره لایتنر هم وجود داره :rofl: :crazy_face:

9 پسندیده

Try to find

Can do…

4 پسندیده

wow…!!! 2800 words
Congratulations
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 پسندیده

آقا منصور شما که همش تو تالاری کی وقت میکنی بخونی؟ :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::blush:

4 پسندیده

thank you very much
I Correct them
:pray:

4 پسندیده

سلام محسن جان @mohsen130
:smiley: :sunglasses: :wink:

من کارشناس آی تی هستم در یک سازمان
وقت پرت (مرده) در بین کارام خیلی دارم.
از وقتی مقاله مربی عزیز @YoKambiz در باب استفاده مفید از زمان های مرده را مطالعه کردم، صبح تا ظهر که اداره ام، تالار بازه و در همان تایم های مرده، مطالب و پست های تالار رو میخوانم و استفاده میکنم و پاسخ میدم و …

9 پسندیده

منم تقریبا این شکلی ام و زمان استراحت بین گوش دادن ها معمولا مطالب مفید تالار رو میخونم و انصافا هم لذت میبرم…و البته یکمم مزاح کردم که برای خنده بود :wink: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

:sunglasses:
:rose::hibiscus::blossom::tulip:

3 پسندیده

عای شمام خیلی پیشرفت داشتین …:rose:

4 پسندیده

اقا منصور شما چرا افت کرده شاخص لغاتتون…قبلش خوب بوده و به مرور پایین اومده

3 پسندیده

سلام
چون مدتی هست درس جدید که لغات جدید داشته باشه نخواندم.
معمولا باید طی یک هفته هر درس داستان های واقعی را خواند و من الان حدودا 14 روزه براش وقت گذاشتم.
به این دلیل لغت جدید وارد جعبه لایتنر نکردم.

5 پسندیده

When you’re reading a story maybe it is a book or a short story, if you understand the major of the story, that means progress.you’re getting the hang of learning English. just enjoy it

ok, it doesn’t matter.just go on in learning English. absolutely a few months later you’ll be better off. I exactly remember in this from the guys were talking about the Goosebumps book in zabanshenas App and they were saying how much good the goosebumps book is. at that time I listened to a couple of section of this book and then I found there are many blue words for me and you know understanding the whole sentences of the book was really difficult for me. I put it aside and I waited it’s ok. after a few months, my vocabulary gradually became bigger and bigger and I saw, for example, in the Goosebumps book there are just 10-12 new words for me and I’ve started to read it. I mention though that I have grammar problems, in speaking I have you know so hesitations, deviations but also it’s ok I am enjoying learning English and improving in it and I have no hurrying about learning English.

6 پسندیده

Very well thank you
I try to do that
Thanks again for your good describe

3 پسندیده

اینم شاخص من
همین طور که مستحضرید بسیار صاف اومدم جلو :expressionless:
این مووووجیم که میبینید مال من نیست

9 پسندیده

عالیه…به نظرم تو هر سطحی که باشیم همین که شاخص لغات رو بالا نگه داره و با لغتها درگیر باشه خیلی خوبه

6 پسندیده

من هر روز لغات لایتنر رو میخونم ولی فکر کنم هر چقدر میدانم رو بیشتر بزنیم شاخص لغت بالاتر میره.

5 پسندیده

Wow!
Congratulations
More than 5500…!!! :clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده