چالش وبلاگ Mostafa.76

سلام. خواهش میکنم.
راستش بنده زیاد اهل شعر نیستم خودم. به نظرم نسیم خانم بخونن خیلی عالی میشه.

4 پسندیده

باشه مشکلی نیست نسیم جان هم اگه دوست داشته باشن بزارن عالی میشه

5 پسندیده

سلام سپیده جان لطف داری.
فک کنم ایده جالبی باشه هر جمعه شب یه شب شعر داشته باشیم یا هر بار یکی تفال بزنه و براش حافظ بخونیم :joy:

4 پسندیده

آره اگه بشه خیلی خوب میشه اصلا من شعر می‌شنوم حال روحیم اینقدر خوب میشه که نگو امروز صداتونو شنیدم خیلی خوشحالم کردین کاش از خدا یه چیز دیگه میخواستم :grin:

4 پسندیده

وااااای من هزار درصد موافقم :clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand:
آقا بذاریند اول هم برای من تفال بزنید خواهش خواهش خواهش :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
عاشق ایده هاتون :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::rose::rose:
معرکه میشه :bouquet::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hey guys.
One of the books that I realy enjoyed reading was to kill a mockingbird and I want to read it once again in the future. I have introduced it here

Here are some great quotes from the book. Hope you enjoy them:

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.

I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It’s when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.

People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for.

They’re certainly entitled to think that, and they’re entitled to full respect for their opinions… but before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.

Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who - who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.

It’s never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn’t hurt you.

9 پسندیده

سلام آقا مصطفی.

منم این کتابو گذاشته بودم تو برنامه‌‌م. راویش که حوصله سربر نیست؟ :grimacing:

4 پسندیده

سلام پروین خانم.
نه اصلا. اتفاقا یکی از مزایای کتاب راوی فوق العادشه.

5 پسندیده

خدارو شکر. ممنونم ازتون :pray:
هابیت رو با سرعت لاک‌پشت می‌خونم. خیلی زیاد بخونم روزی نیم ساعت. واقعا کتاب قشنگیه ولی راوی داغونش کرده

5 پسندیده

My review about whiplash movie, 2014

This movie is extremely unnerving. It shows us the obscenity of being a perfectionist teacher and also shows us a rebellious student. It reveals the bad effects of being perfectionist and alse it shows the suffering in the path of success and in case of this movie، music.
I sympathize with both the teacher and the unfortunate student.
I highly recommend watching this movie if you havn’t watched it yet.

10 پسندیده

Hi and thanks for sharing your thoughts on short review.

A person knowing only one language…is not American at all. :blush: because she/he covers 40% of the world population
Maybe she/he is from Iran!

source

http://ilanguages.org/index.php
@pari
I suggest you visit the German section of this site. It may be helpful for you

4 پسندیده

Sure! I am so curious/eager for watching that. movie

https://www.film2movie.ws/12854/دانلود-فیلم-whiplash-2014-2/

subtitle:
https://subf2m.co/subtitles/whiplash

4 پسندیده

Hi Mr Mostafa
I watched this movie one year ago. I think ,despite all efforts that the student made, he was a loser. He ignored his life, his love and himself totally for reaching to something that was surreal. He was following perfectionism to improve himself to his teacher before knowing him well and trusted, so failure was the result!

6 پسندیده

Thank you honey :pray:

3 پسندیده

SL500

Coraline book vs Coraline movie

Hey guys
Recently I have finished the coraline novel for the second time. As you might know there is a movie released in 2009 which is actually based on the Neil Geiman novel published in 2002 with the same name.
The idea of creating the animation movie goes back to a meeting between Geiman and Henry Selick when Neilman tells Selick that he realy loves Selick’s animation movie The nightmare before Christmas and after a while they agree that it is a good idea to make a movie on some of the Neilman’s books and finally the Coraline was chosen.
The interesting thing here is that there are a lot of differences between the tow that always strike me. Because in my opinion creating a movie based on a book is a very subtle job and we see a lot of films that have actually ruined the book. In my opinion even The Harry Potter movies are that way at some point.
Here are some comparisons between Coraline movie and its novel. I have ignored the trivial things and only have focused on the huge ones:

1. In the book there is no sign or track of the charactor Wybe at all and I think that’s because without it the movie would finish less than an hour so adding such charactor was sort of necessary.
2. There is also no sign of the doll in the book in order to lure coraline to the other world wich has made the movie creepier by the way.
3. In the book there is a corridor between the tow worlds whereas in the movie it is kind of small tunnel.
4. In the book Coraline only visits the other world once before realizing the truth behind it, while in the movie she goes there three times.
5. The book contains more details as apposed to the movie, especially the dialogues among charactors which seems natural about books. These details in the book and the style of writing has made the book very enjoyable to read as well.
6. The book sometimes is very dark but I personally prefer the movie, because the movie shows the emotions much more clearly and I like it.
7. There are a lot of other differences between the tow, for example there are a lot of things in the book that the movie hasn’t bothered to mention and I think this is natural.

I believe that each of the book and the movie has their flaws and advantages and in my opinion, Henry Selick has picked up this great book and then has changed it into something totally new and creative…

11 پسندیده

quote-the-difference-between-the-hero-and-the-coward-is-that-the-hero-sticks-in-there-five-brian-tracy-127-17-09-1

10 پسندیده

i’d watched just a short part of this movie before and i was curious to watch it completely but i forgot the name
thank you for reminding me to watch and i finally did yesterday.
to me it’s an amazing movie and i did love the teacher’s character . scary and mysterious and i do like to have a teacher like this cause it makes you try harder and
harder without any excuse
but about the guy i think he wasn’t wrong and even if you want to get successful you have to lose some things you have and step out of your comfort zone
but i guess destiny was against him and if he was in an another environment may his fortune was better than now
anyway thanks for your suggestion :rose:

2 پسندیده

سلام دوستان
امیدوارم حالتون خوب باشه.
لحظاتی پیش داشتم همینطوری پیامای واتساپم رو میدیدم که با اولین وویس انگلیسیم برخورد کردم! و گوش دادن به این وویس قدیمی تجربه ی خیلی شیرینی بود. در این لتس تاک کوتاه در مورد دو درسی که از یادگیری زبان گرفتم صحبت میکنم. یکی با گوش دادن به این وویس و دیگری ایده ای جالب در مورد نگرش به یادگیری زبان. امیدوارم براتون مفید باشه. ممنون میشم نظر شما هم در این مورد بدونم :pray::

10 پسندیده

آقا مصطفی من این انیمیشن رو دانلود کردم ولی زیرنویس انگلیسیش رو کجا پیدا کنم ؟؟

2 پسندیده

در اینجا سرچ کنید میاره:

3 پسندیده