چالش وبلاگ Mostafa.76

10 پسندیده

چشم غزلی 50 میگیرم :sweat_smile:. خارج از شوخی بتونم حتما اینکارو میکنم. :rose:

5 پسندیده

ایا این درست است.خب الان من معتاد صداتون شدم رفت.ماهی یکبارم صدای غزل خونتون رو نشنوم تشنج میکنم.
من چیزیم بشه میوفته گردن شماها.
حالا ببین دیگه‌.ماه بعد میبینیم همو

4 پسندیده

تبریک :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::bouquet::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
تبارک الله احسن الخالقین :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::rose::rose::rose::clap::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
بینهایت لذت بردم دست گلتون درد نکنه خداحفظتون کنه بیشتر بشنویم ازتون :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::rose::rose::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:
شرمنده ام کردیند ۱دنیاتشکر و سپاس :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 پسندیده

به به نسیم جان عزیزجانم :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose:
تبارک الله احسن الخالقین :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose:
بسیار عالی ودرجه یک خوش صدای نازنین و دوست داشتنی من :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:عالی و معرکه هستیند :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
بیشتر ازتون بشنوم خانم خانماااااا :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

ممنونم لطف دارین شما :tulip::tulip: .

الله اکبر الله اکبر :joy:

سپاس از محبتتون میترا بانوی نازنین :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_decoration:

5 پسندیده

سلام آقا مصطفی روز جمعه است و حال و هوای شعر صد البته با صدای دلنشین شما چسبید بهم واقعا ممنونم از شما
میشه لطفاً جمعه ها شعر بزارین با صداتون؟

3 پسندیده

بسیار عالی بود نسیم جان :tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:
جمعه ها از این شعرا باشه … باشه دیگه خواهش میکنم پلیززززز

5 پسندیده

سلام. خواهش میکنم.
راستش بنده زیاد اهل شعر نیستم خودم. به نظرم نسیم خانم بخونن خیلی عالی میشه.

4 پسندیده

باشه مشکلی نیست نسیم جان هم اگه دوست داشته باشن بزارن عالی میشه

5 پسندیده

سلام سپیده جان لطف داری.
فک کنم ایده جالبی باشه هر جمعه شب یه شب شعر داشته باشیم یا هر بار یکی تفال بزنه و براش حافظ بخونیم :joy:

4 پسندیده

آره اگه بشه خیلی خوب میشه اصلا من شعر می‌شنوم حال روحیم اینقدر خوب میشه که نگو امروز صداتونو شنیدم خیلی خوشحالم کردین کاش از خدا یه چیز دیگه میخواستم :grin:

4 پسندیده

وااااای من هزار درصد موافقم :clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand:
آقا بذاریند اول هم برای من تفال بزنید خواهش خواهش خواهش :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
عاشق ایده هاتون :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::rose::rose:
معرکه میشه :bouquet::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hey guys.
One of the books that I realy enjoyed reading was to kill a mockingbird and I want to read it once again in the future. I have introduced it here

Here are some great quotes from the book. Hope you enjoy them:

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.

I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It’s when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.

People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for.

They’re certainly entitled to think that, and they’re entitled to full respect for their opinions… but before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.

Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who - who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.

It’s never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn’t hurt you.

9 پسندیده

سلام آقا مصطفی.

منم این کتابو گذاشته بودم تو برنامه‌‌م. راویش که حوصله سربر نیست؟ :grimacing:

4 پسندیده

سلام پروین خانم.
نه اصلا. اتفاقا یکی از مزایای کتاب راوی فوق العادشه.

5 پسندیده

خدارو شکر. ممنونم ازتون :pray:
هابیت رو با سرعت لاک‌پشت می‌خونم. خیلی زیاد بخونم روزی نیم ساعت. واقعا کتاب قشنگیه ولی راوی داغونش کرده

5 پسندیده

My review about whiplash movie, 2014

This movie is extremely unnerving. It shows us the obscenity of being a perfectionist teacher and also shows us a rebellious student. It reveals the bad effects of being perfectionist and alse it shows the suffering in the path of success and in case of this movie، music.
I sympathize with both the teacher and the unfortunate student.
I highly recommend watching this movie if you havn’t watched it yet.

10 پسندیده

Hi and thanks for sharing your thoughts on short review.

A person knowing only one language…is not American at all. :blush: because she/he covers 40% of the world population
Maybe she/he is from Iran!

source

http://ilanguages.org/index.php
@pari
I suggest you visit the German section of this site. It may be helpful for you

4 پسندیده

Sure! I am so curious/eager for watching that. movie

https://www.film2movie.ws/12854/دانلود-فیلم-whiplash-2014-2/

subtitle:
https://subf2m.co/subtitles/whiplash

4 پسندیده