7 پسندیده

Hi Laddy

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thanks a lot :heart::rose::rose:

7 پسندیده

Hi dear hana :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
i am waiting :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

Hi dear Hana :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose:
Happy :heart::heart::heart::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::rose::rose::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

6 پسندیده

Today, I’m going to give information about one of the beautiful natural places in Quchan. The name of that area is Shamkhal valley.

The valley is located 70 km from the city of Quchan-Bajgiryan. The length of the valley is 18 kilometers and the wall height is 200 meters. At the entrance to the valley is a seasonal river.

Numerous fountains, beautiful waterfalls, tall trees, clear water flow, huge rocky walls are only part of the valley’s beauty. You’ve heard a lot of darake and darband. But if you travel to this area, you’ll forget darake and darband :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Vegetation: Walnut, Fig, Apricot, plane tree, Willow, poplar, Raspberry, shallot, Anokh (Kakotti), Cherish, Hafshan, milk vetch, Rykhok, Barberry, Hawthorn and hundreds of other wild and medicinal plants.
The best time to travel to this valley is spring and summer. One of the attractions of traveling to the Shemkhala valley is the experience of river climbing
In the following, I’ll share photos of this beautiful valley.

1147801530-samatak-com

shamkhal-1

1832827691-samatak-com%20(1)

973289013-samatak-com

1504211255-samatak-com

I invite you to visit this unknown valley :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

32 پسندیده

what a beautiful place :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
i really like to see this place :heartbeat:

7 پسندیده

I’m glad to be your host :slightly_smiling_face::rose::heart:

7 پسندیده

Hi dear friends
Thank you for visiting this topic, I hope I can give you useful information

8 پسندیده

Wooooooow
It’s a great place :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 پسندیده

It is very nice place . I really like the 4th picture. I wish to visit this place soon :grin:
Congratulation to you cos your new home in the forum :wink:
Like to see you more here :rose::rose:

7 پسندیده

congrats dear Hana :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

what an amazing place to visit :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I`d like to visit there sometime :star_struck::star_struck:
But I guess It would look a touch sketchy at nights
anyways thank you so much for sharing this information with us :hibiscus::hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

Thank you, my friend :rose::rose::rose:

:heart::heart::tulip::tulip:

8 پسندیده

Hi dear Hana.
I’m so happy that you start your journey in this weblog.
I’m fan of you.
God bless you.
These pictures are amazing.
Thanks for introducing
:revolving_hearts::rose::rose::rose::heart_eyes:

7 پسندیده

Hey miss hana
I’m so happy to see u here and I hope see happy things about you :upside_down_face:

I heard alot about shamkhal valley from my freind ,he lives in quchan and he invited me to this place at this summer and I decided to go there by myself but unfortunately I can’t go
Cause my family decided to go to shahrekord city and my father had surgery (his back)lately so he can’t drive his car then l have to go with them and l should cancelled my journey to shamkhal valley :neutral_face:

Any way do you from mashhad or quchan?

6 پسندیده

Hi dear hana

Congratulations​:innocent::innocent::innocent::hugs::hugs::hugs::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 پسندیده

Thank you, my sister :rose::rose::rose::heart:

Thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face::tulip:

I’m from Quchan

Thank you :rose::heart:

5 پسندیده

Hello friends
I studied in the field of environment. I am very interested in the environment. Would you like me to share information about animals with you?

• بله
  • خیر

0 رأی دهنده

Today, I was going to give you some information about a beautiful bird, but I said, first, I know your opinion

11 پسندیده