:heart_eyes: :blush:

6 پسندیده

Tnx
But , please longer
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 پسندیده

من خودمم ب زودی رایتینگ ام رو قرار میدم

5 پسندیده

اوه! :joy: خیلی هم عالی! :joy::joy: چشم. تا پس فردا می نویسم اینجا می زارم. چون می خوام طولانی بنویسم. :joy: امروز دارم یه رایتینگ تالار رو که قبلاً نوشتم، از نو دوباره دارم می نویسم. :green_heart::blue_heart::two_hearts:

5 پسندیده

When I feel depressed, I listen to music loudly. Because the type of music I’m listening to is kinda harsh and sometimes mournful (Depending on the feeling I’m having at the moment) and it completely distracts my mind and emotions to itself. After listening to some tracks, suddenly my feelings go back to normal.
It’s working for me as long as I can remember. So I’m not looking for other options. :smiley:

In other words Music is my MEDICINE

And thanks for mentioning me. :rose:

13 پسندیده

Actually it depends on to what extent is the severity of depression symptoms
Fortunately, I’ve never affected by severe forms thus far. So listening to some instrumental musics almost always alleviates my suffering. If it doesn’t work that rarely happens, I try to sleep. :heart_eyes:

9 پسندیده

Hi
I just sleep for long time :expressionless:

7 پسندیده

زینب خانم مرسی بابت ایجاد چالشت ؛ فقط یه پیشنهاد داشتم اگه میشه موضوعت شاد باشه. مرسی مرسی :bouquet:

4 پسندیده

I just walk and walk and walk without any plan until I feel that is enough. Exactly like Forrest Gump :grin:

10 پسندیده

Just sleep.
You should cut your mind from the awareness at difficult times .
And sleeping is the best one.

9 پسندیده

When I’m depressed, at first I try to listen to English music. At the same time I’m listening to English music, I feel good better. As I listen to English music, I try to get along with the singer. I have a great interest in English music. Unlike Persian music, which I don’t listen to at all! English music works for me as a very happy and fun entertainment and break time.

Plus when I’m depressed, I try to think more about my future and give myself more hope. In my opinion, hope never will die. In the face of depression, a person can return to his / her normal life with hope. So in this situation, I’ll never forget my future.

Also in depression situation and condition, I try to listen to English learning materials and read them. In critical times, English books work wonders for me. English language in any format, gives me good vibes and works best for me every time.

Unfortunately, I have a depressed personality! Sometimes, I’ve experienced severe periods of depression. My depression slowly began at the age on 20th, when I was undergraduate student. So much so that during my doctoral studies, my depression reached its peak! But I haven’t visited a psychiatrist for treatment yet. I hate taking medicine. Especially psychiatric drugs that have many side effects.
@zeinabss :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon:

10 پسندیده

I analyze the reasons of my depression, write them on the paper and challenge my thoughts and beliefs and the story behind them that made them in me and now they caused to make me out of balance… alwayes there is an answer… and I’ll be back untill I find it… also i don’t blame myself, insted i try to understand “me” and give her time to find again… i’m a kind mother to caress “me” , a strong father to support her, a sure friend to talk and a wise adviser which help to find the best way and answer without hopeless, and I have a god of love who has never left me alone… As long as I have them, I’m not afraid of mistakes, failures and depression♡

11 پسندیده

سلام ببخشید ک ب فارسی مینویسم
من وقتی دپرس میشم دنبال علتش میگردم اگه اون انرژی منفیو از شخص خاصی دریافت کرده باشم با گفتن حس و حال واقعیم ب شخص مذکور، همون انرژی منفیو ب خودش برمیگردونم. جالبیش اینه ک اونا خودشونو انرژی مثبت میدونن اما نمیدونن ک مثل بمب هسته ای هستن. این اتفاق چن روز اخیر برام افتاد و خواستم نتایجشو با شما ب اشتراک بذارم.

اگه هم از شی خاصی یا آهنگی چیزی باشه اونو نابود میکنم.

تشکر :slightly_smiling_face::pray::pray:

8 پسندیده

It’s terrible situation in many person and I think there are a lot of reaction about this felling depends on the situation and guys and many other options.
In my opinion, I try to distract my mind to different topics but it’s always hard and difficult for me. I used to read and write about beautiful and nice thing that can help myself to change the depression situation but most of time it couldn’t helpful because of my deeply emotional sensation that I make inside of me.It’s a bad part of it. but since years ago when I begin to learn English and other language I found a perfect way to distract my mind for a while in the middle of learning and that was watching comedy movie and learn language at the same time. maybe you’re laughing at me but I watched Kung Fu Panda carton several time in bad situation and it was really useful for me.
at the end I like to read about other friends experience about this challenge and I am sure it will interesting for me and other members
(Thank you zeinabss for creating this topic)

8 پسندیده

Hi Zeinab.
When i feel down l, I’m really not my usuall self so i try to do whatever makes me happy to bring back myself to my normal life.
So i start doing things such as cooking or writing and try not to brood over all the problems.
Then i think i’m in the prime of my life and i shouldn’t carry stresses and depression.
I don’t know what exactly happens to me but little by little i find myself happy but the best way to comfort yourself is to concentrate on something you like and you won’t have that long face anymore.
I hope you never be down in the dumps.
Thank you so much💚

6 پسندیده

Hello everyone :wave:
When I’m depresse usually listen to happy music of course with loud voice or dancing or do meditation or go to travel or climb the mountain,…
Thank you for this good challenge :pray:
Good luck

6 پسندیده

Hi dear
I don’t think there is any stress in the world unless we build it ourselves with our wrong beliefs.
So with positive thinking, we can experience a stress-free life. Although it seems difficult, it is possible.

4 پسندیده

Hi Zeynab :blush: :wave:
When I’m depressed, I often read a great book or my favorite novel that can make me happy :heart_eyes:
I have two reasons for doing this. One of my reason is that when I read a book, my mind tries to guess the story and I forgot my problem for a sudden. Then later, when I’m calm, I get a reasonable decision.
And my second reason is that… I’m really interested in reading novels and books :books: :blush:
So, it can make me happy :heart_eyes:
Listening to music can’t make me better. Actually, it makes me stressed. I don’t know why :woman_shrugging: :grin:
I sometimes do another way too.
Maybe it seems a little strange… but sometimes when I’m depressed, I listen to Quran.Actually, It pacifies me :blush::heart_eyes: :hibiscus:

4 پسندیده