What is your opinion?

موضوعات متفرقه ای که زیاد با زبان انگلیسی در ارتباط نیستند در این دسته قرار بگیرند.
?Do you think the wrong life can be lived right

2 پسندیده

Hiya!
Your post is too vague. You should’ve explained more, I guess.
But…
If I want to think about your question, this comes to my mind:
Are you talking about being a bastard? (Sorry for being blunt) :sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

No, this is a much more general idea!
Perhaps simpler is this:
“is it possible to play right in a game with wrong rules ?!” Despite the simple appearance of this question, I think it needs to be pondered
more… :wink:

2 پسندیده

This is not much simpler, mate (If I’m not stupid) :smile:. But what the hell… I’ll take a shot at it:

Let’s assume you’re living in a dictatorship country; can you live by its cruel rules, or the right thing is disobedience? I think the result can return to our purpose and meaning of life; why do we live? Just to enjoy ourselves or make a better world for future generations. It may sound a little immoral, but I go with enjoyment (in moderation). So I say it’s not a bad thing to live with your own right rules in a wrong kind of a system.

What do you think, Mahdi?

(By the way, the category which you chose is hidden to many of the users. No one sees it.)

Take a peek at this: (maybe we can talk more)
Let’s talk

1 پسندیده

Thank you for your comment.Honestly,I realiz that this question does not involve many people. Maybe I was just looking to practice Writing :smile: but I’d be happy to talk about that.
I said the answer could be complicated.
(Of course, if we do’nt intend to question with ready-made answers)

2 پسندیده

No problem, mate. Your question shows you’re a smart bloke; I can tell that. And you’re right; It really helps our writing skills get better. Every time you want to talk, just mention my name (@Mashreghi), and we can chat.

(My accent is British and I want to work on that too, that’s why I use “mate”, “bloke” etc. Not too strange, is it?)

It was very nice meeting you, mate. :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

Oh, right… I didn’t get your last sentence. What did you mean?

1 پسندیده

راستی منظورم از پرانتز پست قبل این بود که دسته‌ی «متفرقه» که انتخاب کردی، برای اکثر کاربرا بی‌صداست، یعنی اصلاً براشون نمایش داده نمی‌شه، برای همین کمتر کسی می‌تونه ببینه. من تاپیکتو دیدم، چون متفرقه رو فعال کردم. می‌ذاشتی روی رایتینگ بیشتر دیده می‌شد.

1 پسندیده