Your favorite person

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

خخخخ :joy::joy:
تو چت انگلیسی با دوستام هم همین طوری ام! :joy:
اصلاً شخصیت ام، تو زبان فارسی با زبان انگلیسی، زمین تا آسمون فرق داره! :joy::joy:

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

6 پسندیده

به هر حال همصحبت خوبی هستید؛ شبتون خوش!
اگه امشب توی خواب فوت نکردم، بعداً می‌بینمتون.
(دیگه فارسی ننویسیم :sweat_smile:)

6 پسندیده

This topic is for all of you guys. Think this is your own home:D
Don’t afraid of me. I’m just sometimes angry. So be carefull :smiley:
(It’t just a joke as you know)

5 پسندیده

So, it would be better if I watch out a little more from now on! :joy::v:

:purple_heart::grapes::purple_heart:

5 پسندیده

You would be well-advised to do that. :joy: (برای اونایی که اینو نشنیدن: کار عاقلانه‌ای می‌کنی)

9 پسندیده

You’re so dangerous, man. Tell me the real story. Are you the thug who escaped from prison last month and plans to kill all girls?

6 پسندیده

You’re so amazing girl :gift_heart:

6 پسندیده

It’s unfortunate how we can’t even be sure to outlive another minute, let alone another day. In other words, we’re not guaranteed tomorrow. And that could be so sad.

6 پسندیده

:unamused: You want the truth? OK. I get money to silence people. Give me a picture, I’ll give you a dead body. :expressionless:

Is this a threat? :unamused:

Joking aside, I know I’m not. Human is weak and our life is short (true story :sweat_smile:).

7 پسندیده

Good. Actually I have one. :crazy_face:

Yeah, true story.

6 پسندیده

:unamused: Send me the money and the picture (and a balaclava, I don’t have one :expressionless:)
The fee is: One billion billion tomans… sorry dollars, I meant dollars. :neutral_face:

6 پسندیده

!Jesus
I think we have to forget it, bro.

6 پسندیده

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 پسندیده

Why are you laughing?
I don’t have that much.
بووووووووق.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 پسندیده

I think everyone has one or if they’re really lucky a bunch of people around them that they truly like. Admire, even. I’m no exception. One of my favorite people on earth is my older brother. He’s really supportive of me and my decisions. He always tries to help me be and act independently from my family. And whenever I’m facing a challenge in my life, he’s my go-to person. I owe him a lot and love him dearly.

I really wanted to participate in this topic and tell you about my brother but you know sometimes I’m just a little, little crazy. :crazy_face:

5 پسندیده

hi✋
I WANT To Join You

6 پسندیده

But Please Do not assassinate me😁

6 پسندیده

Dear Raha I hope you and your bro be healthy and happy, And take care about each other.
I think this is grace of God for us that there are some people around us that help us and understand us without explaining.
As I told my sister is my best in my life, but we have to get away from each other. And when I think about it I really can’t breathe.
we must be thankful for presence of our dears.
: )

7 پسندیده

Hi
Wellcome here
We aren’t frightening so write everything you want. :slight_smile:

5 پسندیده