5 پسندیده

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

4 پسندیده

I sit like a finch in the corner of the Talk and see your chat :grin::joy:

5 پسندیده

In your personal life
Like your bro or sis or parents or friends

4 پسندیده

about gym and exercise and sport and be seccesful in for example bascetball and not to be hopeless
right?
i divination or no??

2 پسندیده

Hey Mr. T as I said before, we have a killer here.

You’re welcome. :sunglasses:

3 پسندیده

I knew I had to answer…

i love my prants …this is clear .No need to ask questions

But about Friends

I dont have a lot of relationship in uni and etc and i dont have Mood for relationship and i have a A few friends in uni and i was have in school and all of my friends is my close friends ,
and i Have strong relationship with my close friends and … and i have a little relationship with my other friends especially After Crona

I Have Good ,Clever,intelligent friends :grin:

When people ask me This question in speaky and instagram , i say “i dont have time for relationship”
they say: OK By :joy::rofl:

5 پسندیده

Thank you for inviting. Yeah I agree I try to be active more. :pray:t2: :upside_down_face:

@negin-sepehri
Thank you for created this post :tulip:
I wrote about topic but l know l have some serious mistakes! :upside_down_face:
Any way no problem Because We want to learn English together

Well, we all know that our parents are the first people in our lives because they took care of us and always sacrificed for our peace and success.

Or our siblings that we grew up with and have many Sweet memories together , and they were instrumental in our development.

Or even friends who made a lot the mischief and memory.

But I want to talk a little differently about these stories from my favorite people on the zabanshenas site

The ones I mention are 3 of my best friends here

@YoKambiz :point_right:t2: Mr. Kambiz, because without any request, he was always my guide in learning English way

@a.bayani :point_right:t2: Miss Bayani, who are no longer on the site, but she is always the best role models for self-improvement and planning for me.

@afarkhani And dear Hananeh , Who always helps everyone compassionately. she even sent massage to me and encouraged me to start over when I was not here
she always try for her goals and desires, and this mentality of her will always be a model for me

I was not there for a long time and I did not continue learning the language, but these three people made me don’t forget my interest in here and the language, and now that I have free time, they motivated me again to start learning and being here…

8 پسندیده

I don’t think so. :grin:
I was kidding. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 پسندیده

That’s nice too. We’re happy you’re here. :grin:

That’s sort of right.

It says if you want to be successful, do not compare yourself with a successful person; compare your effort with their effort.

Work as hard as they do, and you’ll be as successful as they are.

:joy: :sweat_smile:

That was a nice answer too. Thank you! :hibiscus:

Your comment was fantastic and beautiful! Thank you so much! :hibiscus:

I can feel why you said this. :joy: :sweat_smile:

8 پسندیده

hi
that is kind of you
:blush::blush:

5 پسندیده

download

if you call me “masood” again;im assassinate you :expressionless:

Your welcome

6 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:
You said it yourself; I can call you whatever I want. You didn’t say you can call me which one you want. It was your fault. :joy: :sweat_smile: OK, Mehrab. :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

Im just kidding :sweat_smile::smiley:

What was your name? :sweat_smile::smiley:

6 پسندیده

It was Hadi (I think it still is :sweat_smile:) but you can call me Sir Mashreghi :expressionless: (I’m pulling your leg)

7 پسندیده

Ok Sir Mashreghi

no need to violence :grin:

you are very Rough
you want assassinate me and pulling my leg :disappointed_relieved:
i think I’m chatting with a terrorist :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

6 پسندیده

:joy: :sweat_smile: Call me Hadi

I’m sure you know this means “I’m kidding”. Don’t pull my leg. :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

Nokey,nt :sweat_smile:
. .

5 پسندیده

Wellcome here : )
You wrote great : ))

5 پسندیده

Hi
How old are you?