Favorite music

I did not want to imitate you
I just wanted to know your opinion

leave it,… that was not a good Subject for write

5 پسندیده

As far as I know, the songs you listen to, are Opposes with your character
dont you?

5 پسندیده

Are you talking about my depressed personality or do you mean something else?

Not really. I don’t think so, or at least, I don’t think that it can be true about me (about my characteristics or characteristics of personality of mine). On the contrary, I have a very emotional, happy and flexible personality in English music.

By the way, why do you always up and also, you’are in the forum?! :joy: Get some rest. :grin::blue_heart::sunflower:

:musical_note::notes::headphones:

5 پسندیده

yes , im talking about your depressed personality

i think, before i starting a chat with you, i must send a happy song for you :grin::grin::grin:
because you are a logical and bored person in your chats
don’t you?

6 پسندیده

A bored person?! :joy: Thanks to you! :joy::yellow_heart: Why are you criticising me so clearly?! :sweat_smile: So what a nonsensical am I … :grin:

6 پسندیده

This is a good morality , that you are criticized and you will not be upset :sweat_smile:
rather you kindly accept criticism🙂
I like your good morals🤗

6 پسندیده

Oh yeeees… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I have worked hard these days.
Sometimes I feel weak and lonely.
Sometimes I like to get married. But none of the boys don’t have the conditions I have in mind.
I am 29 years old
Master of Mechanical Engineering
I live in Mashhad
I cooperate in construction projects
I’m single…

7 پسندیده

Your welcome :grin::smiley:

no no، in fact, i told trueth
i know you about 6months
I didnt want to insult or hurt you

dont you?

7 پسندیده

I’ve known and noticed it well … As well as you too. :grin: I was just kiddig you … That’s it. I wasn’t being offended. Rest assured! :joy::v: I can take a joke … :gem::blue_heart:

6 پسندیده

Hiya! :smile:
I think Mehrab wants to say “خسته”. :sweat_smile:
Mehrab, being “bored” is a temporary state of mind; It means you don’t have anything interesting to do. You cannot use it to describe someone’s personality.
You can say “fed up” for someone who is tired of everything.
When we want to make personal remarks, we must be sure we’re using the right words. :sweat_smile:
Did you mean “خسته” now? :smile:

5 پسندیده

Hello, Ms Sepehri! :smile: @negin-sepehri
Don’t you wanna create a new topic? Give us a new subject to talk about it (for crying out loud :sweat_smile:). Thank you! :hibiscus:

By the way, I listened to your voice on the other topic; you have a good accent and a nice voice (if I may say so). It was beautiful. :smile:

5 پسندیده

Hi Mr Mashreghi

Yes i mean خسته

That was what I meant

why not?
Can you find someone in iran who is not bored?

4 پسندیده

Why do you answer me logically when I am joking with you, and when I talk logically you answer me jokingly :grin::sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

Guys :yellow_heart::sunflower:
I’m not feeling well today. I’ll come here later and I’ll answer all of your comments, one by one. :heart:
I’m so afraid. :pray::gem:

5 پسندیده

I’m not active a lot here, so I think if you or other guys that are more active, can create new topics. Hooom???

Thank you really for your kind words : )
I was stressed but I wanted to go into challenge

6 پسندیده

For the reason I told you. :smile: It’s temporary. Don’t play with words. :sweat_smile: When I say you cannot use it as a personality characteristic, say “Aye Aye Captain”! :joy: (I’m joking)

I wasn’t feeling well last evening either. :slightly_frowning_face:

I know you are busy, but I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say: It MUST be you who create our topics. :neutral_face: (:sweat_smile:)
For a lot of reasons, actually.
You are kind and attract new users to the conversation.
You write nice, simple and without trying so hard to impress others (unlike me :sweat_smile:). This is also a user-attracting feature. :sweat_smile:
Our conversational topics are associated with your name and avatar in everyone’s minds.
When we want to introduce the topics, we can give people the address of your profile and to the topics which you’ve made.
But don’t worry! We’ll help the topics going (like the way we did so far). :smile: :hibiscus:
Thank you!

6 پسندیده

okk
i understand
Thanks for Correction
:rose::rose::rose:

6 پسندیده

Why you? My problem is quite clear what it is. Both yesterday and last night were a disaster for me, also about today. I don’t have any patience to listen to English files and voices, anymore. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

The negativity I was talking about, a few days ago, is this …

6 پسندیده

Oh My God
WoOoW
Plz some one help me to carry these watermelons under my arms :grin:

Big Like
What else?? :star_struck:

Ok :+1:

Thank you
And go on your helps: )
Ok I do that
So what is the new topic???

6 پسندیده