Favorite music

What’s different about me? :smile: I’m human too (yes, I’m a weirdo, but still :sweat_smile:). Actually, someone made me crazy that day (in the flipping real world).
By the way, can you feel your writing is getting easier? I can totally feel it for myself. I’m sure Giso is getting more comfortable too).

Do you want me to take back everything I said? :neutral_face: Because I would. :joy:
It’s time for “favourite celebrity”. It was Sajad’s suggestion, but he’s not here to write about his “DJ”. Shame! (I hope he comes back).

Thank you. :hibiscus:

We, the British, (it’s like I’m saying I’m from Britain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) say “bagsy”. I bagsied that subject. :smile:

6 پسندیده

Yes, I feel you what you are talking about … I didn’t mean that you cannot be upset, at all. I just asked why it was like that (What the reason was) …

Did I write more difficult, before? Did my writings have a problem? I think I made more mistakes in them than I do now.

I’m so upset and really sorry about what had happened on Mr. Alireza’s writing topic, yesterday. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 پسندیده

Shame on him / her! I can guess who it was. Unfortunately, such events have been inevitable in any scientific forum.

I wish you didn’t answer his / her hate-message. Do you? I agree that VP gets on everyone’s nerves!

Mr. Mashreghi did a very good work closing of his PV from the beginning.

5 پسندیده

May I ask you a question? Did that person in PV, send you messages in English?

I was left wondering why someone should send you a hate-message … I can understand what you were feeling last night and I’m really sorry about that. :pray::blue_heart: But adopt that you should not have answered that person’s message. At times, silence or ignore is the best answer.

:blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

5 پسندیده

I feel you. … Words … Sentences … Those can even kill a person! … A person’s soul … I myself suffered a lot, because of this. If I were in your shoes, I would leave the PV, after sending that message. What I always do or at least try to do in these cases.

Holy Moly!! :joy:

OK, I’ll cut it out. I won’t continue this discussion anymore. Then, let’s let it go.

5 پسندیده

I did. I wrote one message and left.

Thanks. :tulip: :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

you can use from “صرف نظر شده”

Although, I have not used this yet

@elahehvelayati
Excuse me for taking screenshot on your profile

6 پسندیده

Thanks. :hibiscus:
I hope non of us get to use it.

5 پسندیده

It seems good. But something … You’re talking about the marriage. Really marriage?! Marriage in these days with these economic conditions in our country?! :joy: I don’t even dare to think about it. :joy:
But I can understand the loneliness you are talking about.

Have you ever known I love your behavior too? You’re so sweetie. But sometimes, unfortunately, my behavior get bad, I behave angrily and I cannot have any explanation or justification for it.

Something is wrong, here. Maybe it’s your fault or mine, or maybe it’s both of our fault. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. :grin:

5 پسندیده

@elahehvelayati🌼

I appreciate you :rose:
For your great kindness you have towards me
I think some cases , angry is necessary :grin:
and in general you are a kind person🤗
I say this with all honesty :relaxed:

5 پسندیده

Now, you’re talking! :grin: You can say that again. :ok_hand::gem: You said it! :clap::clap::clap: I couldn’t agree with you more.
So, you can feel me why I sometimes, get angry or I behave, speak or talk angrily.

6 پسندیده

Dear Ms Velayati;
I would love to be here and chat with you guys. But I’m sure you are aware of the times in your life when you simply cannot do the things you like.

Of course, I still remember that topic. It was the first writing topic I participated in, and I’ve been meaning to tell you how grateful I am to you for your kind words. I remember when I wanted to write things down there for the first time, I figured that I don’t even know the
dictation of the words, let alone the correct grammar structure to use for each sentence. It really took me some time to be able to jot my thoughts down. I know I still have a long way to go but I don’t care cuz I know mistake making is part of the learning process.

I do my best to take part in your next writing challenge next week or a week after that. I try to show up at the forum at least on the weekends. Just give me its link.:blush:
Anyways, thanks a lot. :rose:

7 پسندیده

Yes :sweat_smile:
Sometime you get upset a bout people’s :slightly_smiling_face: behavior, some times your are really upsets in side I give you the right to feel upset in some cases :hugs:

6 پسندیده

Dear Mr Mashreghi;

I understand that I expressed my disinterest in participating in these topics earlier. I should’ve probably used the term for a while instead of the word anymore, but back then I really wasn’t thinking. I had the worst time of my life. Anyway, every day is filled with mistakes. It’s nothing to avoid. Don’t you think? Despite my perfectionist personality, I’m by no means a perfect human being. I’m just like everyone else; a mix of strength and weakness. So why should I be ashamed of my mistakes? Of course, I don’t like making mistakes. I’m always wondering what a mistake is, you know. If it’s not something you do and based on the feedback you receive, you realize how wrong it was to do it. So yeah, I know I made a mistake, but it’s not gonna stop me from partaking in these weekly challenges.

7 پسندیده

Sorry if it’s too late to answer :sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

ok
sometimes, i dont chat thoughtfully
excuse me

Me too.

i try to never use it

4 پسندیده

Yes… Really that’s impossible…
:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
But… Maybe that be Ok… I hope :frowning:
I mean economic conditions

5 پسندیده

I meant I was getting faster and I’m feeling more confident in writing. I thought maybe you experienced it too. :smile:

I didn’t notice that. You’re right. Funny, eh? :smile:

If you think you’re drawing a veil on the subject, you’re not doing it well enough. :smile: It’s really obvious who you mean. You wasted a lot of “she/he” for it and still I think everybody knows who you’re talking about. :smile: Either you’re not good at keeping secrets or you want him to see your comments on purpose. :slightly_smiling_face: But since I always try to avoid letting the words of on side of a story cloud my judgement about people, I don’t think you caused any harm. I respect all of you and if I see nothing immoral in a person with my own eyes, I won’t change my mind. Although it’s devastating to see the ones I respect belittle themselves in front of others.
I hope when everyone saw his first post about corrections, they didn’t go in his PV and attack him. I believe when two people are arguing, the stupid thing would be for others to take sides in it. And make the situation worse. Anyway, let bygones be bygones. Some issues are better left untold. :sweat_smile: :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

:smile:
Do you wanna know the reason behind me not using private internet spaces (like social media)? It’s perhaps really stupid for you, but in my mind looks fully justified. I know the cyberspace and I know people. A while ago I promised myself (I try to avoid saying the phrase “took an oath” :sweat_smile:) to never talk to anyone in a closed space on the internet unless I have to. It includes email. And I can’t make myself to even contact Sajad. It’s a shame that I’m a man of my words. :sweat_smile:
On the bright side, I can be friendly and joke with the girls and they’d be sure I’m not trying to hit on them; because we will never talk in private. That’s for sure. :laughing:

4 پسندیده

Hiya, :smile: when I saw your long comment, I couldn’t be more pleased (But damn it, Ghazanfar! It took me 15 minutes to read it :expressionless:).
Anyway, :smile:
You are a really wise girl; I’m sure you can solve every issue in your life, but sometimes, some problems just need time to get better. Never rush into a decision. Time heals. I wish you the best.
But… “Robot”? “Software”? :neutral_face: Do you really think you can have a “friendly friendship” (it’s a correct combination of words; shut up! :joy:) with them? They never can get someone engaged in a conversation; at least not for a long time.
And… “I make topics my own”? :neutral_face: Do you want me to take a sword and commit hara-kiri? That’s what you want? :smile:

It’s a real delight to see you again though. :smile: :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده