Favorite music

I didn’t mean anything. But if I did something wrong, probably I did, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t bring it up myself.

4 پسندیده

Don’t apologize! :smile: I just told you my opinion. I don’t even know what really happened. I try not to judge anyone.

Have a great night! :hibiscus:

4 پسندیده

This was an excellent reason for that.
:joy::ok_hand: But you’re so careful in this case. I, myself, as a girl, don’t act so cautiously as you do. :joy: Nonetheless, I like this way of thinking of yours. :gem::blue_heart:

I would better say that “my mistakes have been reduced in my writings”. But I don’t feel comfortable with writing in English. My English isn’t very good or excellent. I’m not an advanced English learner / speaker / writer. :expressionless::joy::yellow_heart:

3 پسندیده

Thank you really :slight_smile:

3 پسندیده

What’s wrong, dear Negin?
Why are you talking, like this?! Did something happen?

By the way, how have you been, these days? :blue_heart::green_heart:

3 پسندیده

Guys our new topic is this

5 پسندیده

Yes, I’m a great guy :smirk: (but not so modest and humble :joy:).

If you write as much as I did so far, you will sense a great change. Just write more.
Two months ago, writing English would’ve made my head ache. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She didn’t say anything weird. She just thanked Giso (didn’t she? :thinking:).

Hello, by the way. :smile:

4 پسندیده

It’s still difficult for me to write in English. However, I write more than the most guys. I’m not good at English as you! My English isn’t as good as your English! :joy: Now, which one of these two sentences is correct?! :joy: You see! My English is awful! :joy:

I know … I know … :grin: You’re so damn cautious and control freak! :joy: But, I don’t mean to offend you. :relieved: But anyway, I’m not lying! Am I lying?! :joy:

4 پسندیده

What are you talking about? :expressionless: You write great. Besides, I read very fast and I cannot find any problem in anybody’s comment. But sometimes I just browse my owe posts and find my mistakes. Like “break a leg” which I used it to say “good luck”, but it’s a theatrical slang for a showman before they go on the stage. Or I wrote “couch” instead of “coach”.
Making mistakes is a part of learning; if I don’t find them now, I will learn them later (maybe when I’m reading or studying).

Yeah! You’re right! :sweat_smile: I’m super careful and super control freak. They add up to being a complete weirdo. :joy: I’m careful in my behaviour, because I’ve seen a lot of awful people in my life. When I do something a little like them, I feel I’m them. I can’t bear it. I can’t stand people who find girls and call them by their first names and even add “babe” to their names.
And yes, I’m a control freak (about objects, myself and people). If you want to know how high is the level of my control-freakness (I coined this word :neutral_face:), let’s just say “I can’t even stand people around me” (why are we talking about me? :sweat_smile: :joy:).

4 پسندیده

Hi! 15 minutes! Really? Let me put your mind at piece. It took me decades to come to that realization. Anyway, thank you for your kind words. I hope so myself.

It’s funny you say that cuz I’m a multipotentialite. And most people don’t really get me. So, there is no difference between talking to a robot or a human being in this regard. Besides, I’m not an extrovert. So… .

It’s a shame that I’m not a killer here. Saying no is a great betrayal of myself. But saying yes means I accept that you will experience a painful death, and as you mentioned before, you will kill a lot of people before you die in this way. And as I do not like to kill and massacre other human beings, I ignore my deepest wishes and refuse to accept your request. So no, just don’t commit suicide like that.

I have read somewhere that you have left here for a while, so I hope you can do whatever you need or want to do as soon as possible.

6 پسندیده

You killed me! :rofl: It was deep. Really deep joke (using a reference to my previous post on “Last day of life”). But don’t worry about my pain and lives of others. I can take one or two tablets of ibuprofen, then cut my stomach. I’m sure it doesn’t hurt too much. :smirk:

The loneliest period in our lives is not when we are literally alone; it’s when people are around us and we still feel alone. But it’s weird; I think I prefer people not to know me at all. I want to be sure I’m smarter than what other people think of me. So I like it when nobody understands me. It’s a good sign. :sweat_smile: I can understand others, but others can’t understand me. Then I’m sure I’m the smart one. :sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

I agree with you to some extent. But you know what! Being alone among people is something I enjoy. In the future, I would like to experience living in a small hut in the middle of a beautiful forest. It’s just me and myself and that lovely solitude.

I’m sorry but I can’t be sure about that.

I don’t know. I’m not in your head. But you know, I think knowing that you don’t know and then trying to learn the things you need to know is some sort of wisdom in itself. So you know what, I think I’m the stupidest person ever! And this knowledge helps me want to learn things.

Believe me or not, I got really happy when I saw your name last night. I was like something like this :smiley:, he finally came back. You wasted my time by forcing me to write this paragraph. You know?:relieved: :joy:

5 پسندیده

I truly understand this feeling. But it’s temporary, believe me!

Ouch! :joy: (That came out wrong :sweat_smile:)

I’m not talking about knowledge, I’m talking about being smart. Let me explain. All of us have a mental picture of ourselves in our minds. If we are surrounded by understanding and smart people, we see ourselves as someone more inadequate and inferior than them. But when we are surrounded by simple-minded (not bad, necessarily) people, we think we are smarter than them. We have something deep that they don’t get. This smart picture of us is just an imagination; it’s connected to our self-esteem.
I said “I want to think I’m smart”. I didn’t say “I am smarter”. Like right now. I said something deep that you didn’t get it straight away. And I think I have some deep thoughts that others cannot understand immediately. I’m not saying you’re stupid (god forbid), I say I have something deep that gives me this feeling that I’m smart (Got me? :sweat_smile: I hate you!).

We’re just wasting each others time. Damn! :joy:

4 پسندیده

I didn’t say I want to be there for the rest of my life.

:rofl: :rofl:
Good job. See you around. :relieved:

4 پسندیده

Guys don’t waste each others time any more
Hooom?? :crazy_face:
Stop it :))))

4 پسندیده

Do you think I forgot you wanted to live with wolves? :expressionless:
I’m joking. I know.

But we have nothing better to do. :joy:

4 پسندیده

What a horror.