Favorite music

Hi!
I hope you always have a reason to be happy. :smile:

That’s really true (but weird to hear it from you :sweat_smile:).

Do I know you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (:smile:)

I didn’t know this, so thank you! :hibiscus:

Why do I think you’re threatening me? :smile: But don’t do this; Just one topic is much better. I don’t have time for more topics. :sweat_smile: (And if you do it, you’re dead meat :neutral_face:)

6 پسندیده

what do you think? :grin:

5 پسندیده

Hello. :hibiscus:

When you say you’ll never leave a comment on our English topics, it’s just like burning your bridges; because even when you change your mind, you wouldn’t feel free to take part in the conversations again.

That was not a real question. It was a simple, indirect showing of respect and appreciation for all our good and funny conversations we had. :smile: I respect all our friends. I like Hussein (the first person who talked to me and didn’t ignore my topic :sweat_smile:). I like Ms Sepehri for being the anchor of our conversations :hibiscus:). I like Ms Velayati (and her flipping depression; sorry :sweat_smile:). I like Sajad (and his bloody long posts; sorry again :sweat_smile:). I like Giso (and her goddamn scary fast progress; not sorry for this one :smile:). And I don’t forget Parisa, Zeinab, Ladan, Fatima, Mohabbat, Ms Sobhi, Marjan, Hasti, Saeed, Lia and others (Actually, I am forgetting Mehrab :joy:). I have a great memory, So… What was your name again? :thinking: (Sorry, my last joke :sweat_smile:). So, Ms Husseini, every joke I made and will make is because I like you guys and I hope I didn’t upset you or anyone else. :smile:

I can accept this. :smile: It’s better. It’s a window of opportunity for seeing you here again. (But we’ll see you in Persian topics, I hope :smile:)

I could kill you for this, you know. :neutral_face:
I wish you luck anyway :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

When did I do that? :joy: It’s just embarrassing when I say something and people ignore me (but not too much, coz I’m maxed out on embarrassment; I don’t feel it anymore :joy:).

You write great! Thank you for joining us. :hibiscus: :smile:

4 پسندیده

I knew a user with your username, but he had an avatar. And if he doesn’t write for us, I’ll forget him too. :joy:

Use this:
images (1)

:joy:

5 پسندیده

punish or Assassinate or kill :grin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i will find a good avatar

Im even lazy for finding avatar

5 پسندیده

Hi, welcome back

It has been written by myself. But about this your sentence, you’re right and in this case, I must say … (next my sentence) …

Unfortunately, I have to say that I’m not in this good mood :blue_heart: of mine, any longer! My mood became much worse … Why does my mood change so quickly?! let’s not talk about it …

You can search this idiom “God willing”.

5 پسندیده

I know what you say. I wish you the best.
By the way, have you ever listened to Tony Robbins audiobooks?
I strongly recommend them. He’s the best motivational speaker I know. (maybe the best speaker).

5 پسندیده

download (5)

i wanna use this :grin:

5 پسندیده

Guys, my Internet speed is awful and turtle-like!

Because of this, I type very slowly and hardly, in the forum.

5 پسندیده

I did already. I learned it from you.

5 پسندیده

I loved this animation. Do it. :smile:

5 پسندیده

I bet others feel the same way about you sir. That’s very very kind of you to mention them. :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

I must go and read Giso’s writing.

Bye for now. :smile:

Don’t “sir” me! :joy:

5 پسندیده

What’s the fire?! :expressionless::joy:

5 پسندیده

Do you want me to call you like Raha? :joy:

But seriously if you don’t like it then I won’t.

5 پسندیده

I have to go somewhere; I don’t have much time.

5 پسندیده

You can call me Hadi. (but not sir, it’s for teachers in schools :smile:)

5 پسندیده

Have you ever known that I hate so much if someone calls me by my family name “Velayati”?! :joy:

5 پسندیده

do you know what is my last name?

5 پسندیده