Favorite music

Dance? Me? I can’t even walk properly. :joy: I crawl about (British for “around”) most of the time (not to mention that I’ve never done anything “passionately” :joy:).
Maybe it was Hussein; he always has a cowlick on his hair; Was it him? :smile:

Yeah. I speak with a British accent, I write my words with British spelling and try to use British expressions (at least I try :sweat_smile:).
Like I said before, I’m terrible with spelling words and I have to use spell checker softwares all the time. This takes a little of my time.

How dare you? :sweat_smile: I booked the next topic on behalf of Sajad. :smile:

Not you too! Don’t help her. :sweat_smile:
(Ms Sepehri, don’t listen to her. :smile: Hello, by the way :smile:)

6 پسندیده

Hiya!

This is a simple yes or no question. The subject must be something that users can talk about it. Do you have any other idea? It can be fictional.

4 پسندیده

It’s interesting and new but a little bit cloudy. Can you clarify it?
Eather I’m not good at grasping the idea or it’s really complicated.

5 پسندیده

Yes it can be a story

4 پسندیده

Why nat start a story ?

3 پسندیده

Does the subject really matter? I’m going crazy on my own stucking at home.

By the way I’m happy to see you here again. When I saw that you have said you won’t be around for a looooooong time, I thought it would take months. It is such a relief that my expectations were totally wrong.

4 پسندیده

What?! Did you just call yourself as a “thick person”?!

So, I guessed right.

I have the same problem as you. My spelling is awful and when I write my sentences in English, as if I have a self-harm with spelling of words! :expressionless::joy:

Alright … I surrender … What was your suggested subject?

5 پسندیده

Sorry, I now see your edit. I liked it. :smile:

Not really. :sweat_smile: It’s just a matter of respect for an imaginary queue. :joy:

It was a long time for me. It passed really slowly. :sweat_smile: (don’t ask :smile:)
Your comments always make me happy (this one made me happier :smile:).

I know I am. :sweat_smile: (and “thick” is British too, by the way).Why do you ask? Do you want to make sure you were right about it? :joy:

“if you could live as a celebrity/famous person for one day/week, who would you be?” from Sajad.

5 پسندیده

Bro, how many “British” in just one single comment!!! :smile:

I’m gonna take a shot of Sekanjebin for every time you said British in your post!

:wine_glass:

5 پسندیده

Hell no! You were completely wrong! I was angry with you. Because you called yourself as a “stupid person”! But on the contrary, in my opinion, you’re not … at all. Please respect yourself. :pray::blue_heart:

5 پسندیده

Are you making fun of me? :joy: Do you know what “disembowelling” means? :smirk: Don’t make me demonstrate it to you. :rofl: (But thank you my “British-word detector” :smile:)
Those were not “Sekanjebin”. Read my comment when you sobered up. :joy:

Thank you so much. I liked this comment. :smile: Say things more like this. :smile:

Hello, Ms @negin-sepehri

Where the heck are you? :smile:

7 پسندیده

@Sajad_Farahani By the way, I saw your new topics in your profile. I’ll write something for them later. I’m a little busy. See you, mate!

Good night, guys. See you tomorrow. :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

Do you know what the main reason is? Do you know exactly what I’m doing, at the moment? Writing and listening to English music at the same time! :joy: cross my heart …

Because of this, Now, I’m in one the best moods of mine. :joy::blue_heart:
This is also a positive sentence by me :grin:

Negative words and sentences are the most destructive weapons against the human being in the whole world.

:notes::musical_note::headphones:

5 پسندیده

:joy: Just this your sentence!! :joy::ok_hand: I can’t help laughing … :joy: I burst out laughing … :joy:

I also guessed that those were not “Sekanjebin” …

5 پسندیده

Ciao Dude :smiley::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

inshaalah

خود ترامپ و بایدن میگن انشاالله(یعنی اونور بومی شده هست)

5 پسندیده

God willing :grin::green_heart::blue_heart:

5 پسندیده

Hey man, btw, you also go ahead and make some new topics if you like…I’ll be the first to write under them. Otherwise I’m gonna go and comment under your old posts to revive them :smiley:

The more topics we have here…the better and more chance for all of us to practice our English.

We can also have different topics in conjunction! I’m in favor of that too.

5 پسندیده

سلام، هادی! :neutral_face:
بابت نگرانیتون مچکرم ولی نمی دونم چرا فکر میکنید که با شرکت نکردن توی این چالش رایتینگ دیگه من به زبان انگلیسی و زبان خوندن پشت کردم و به قول خودتون پل های پشت سرم رو خراب کردم. من فقط شیوه ی مطالعاتیم رو تغییر دادم ولی هنوز هم سعی میکنم هر روز حتی اگه شده یه جمله توی دفتر خاطراتم ( که درواقع یه اپ توی گوشیمه) بنویسم و از یه اپ خاص هم برای چت کردن استفاده میکنم بنابراین عملاً رایتینگ و بی خیال نشدم فقط به دلایلی که به خودم مربوطه :slightly_smiling_face: فعلا نمیتونم خیلی توی تالار آفتابی بشم مگه اینکه بخوام سوالی بپرسم یا مقاله ای بخونم.
فقط اون پیام قبلی رو نوشتم که بهتون اطلاع بدم منتظر خط خطی های من نباشید امیدوارم تونسته باشم جواب سوالتون رو بدم.:blush:
اگه یه زمانی تونستم کارامو راست و ریس کنم و یه سری چیزای دیگه ممکنه دوباره برگردم. تاکید میکنم ممکنه اگه خیلی براتون مهمه.
(باید انگلیسی می‌نوشتم.:scream: ولِلِش بابا:blush:)

درکل موفق باشید بچه ها.:hibiscus:
بدرود.

5 پسندیده

Come oooon! Where are you going? @raha4

I just want to create a new chat and writing topic. Do you want to go, next?!

Do you remember my previous chat topic? Do you remember what happened to it?! Now, I’m creating a new one …

8 پسندیده

Hi there :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Everyone listen to music just the kind of music they listen to depends on their style . :notes: :notes: :musical_note: :musical_note: :guitar:

I love music especially pop music :headphones: :headphones:

When l’m sad or upset i listen to sad music but when l’m happy l listen to happy music. :violin: :guitar:

I like Justin Bieber from english singers especially from friends song.
I also like lranian singers Kamran , hooman and Yousef zamani

Thay have a very good and pleasant voice
They also choose great songs

@Mashreghi At first l just liked the comments then l was afraid you would punish me so I wrote my ideas :smile:

7 پسندیده