Live as a celebrity

You should either don’t ask me not to write back or not challange me to write. It’s not fair

And you owe us nothing for making us petulantly tag your name everywhere? :triumph:

I heard it from one of the art university’s fellows, it was about 2 months ago, so I can’t recall exactly what he said more about him. I will ask him and make sure, then I would share it here with you guys.

I won’t write back anymore till you catch up. Go and rest easy, I’m not going to double your work. :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:
You can answer! I was joking. :smile:

It was not my fault. There was this secret project -in inverted commas- that needed 100% concentration (if I tell you what it was I must either kill you or myself :neutral_face:).

I’m sure it’s one of that patriotic claims. When people don’t have a vast knowledge of something, they assume and claim things. Like when mullahs say Arabic is the best language in the world.
Actually, you can google the phrases “آثار استاد کاتوزیان” or “the best painters in the world”. In the first case you’ll see a lot of works more beautiful than Kamal al-molk’s artworks, and in the second case, you’ll find a list of painters without mentioning a name from Kamal al-molk. So I think it’s not true.

You can write. :sweat_smile: By now, you must know when I’m joking and when I’m not. Actually, I still think a lot of you take my jokes seriously, and I have to use lots of “sorry” and “I’m joking”. It’s not important what I write about, and I consider every reply instructive to write about (and if any of you thinks I’m insulting you, just tell me).

:smile: :smile:

7 پسندیده

Hi Hadi

i think You are a Communist
you Close your PV and disappeare for 15 days (since 3 novambr until now)

your profile is still black, for the beginning, change your profile picture :expressionless:
I was waiting for you to change the color of your profile… I wanted to answer after that…

damn communist :expressionless::joy:

That is what a COMMUNIST and DICTATOR is :expressionless::joy:

7 پسندیده

:laughing:
This is my question, too :crazy_face:

5 پسندیده

i cant explain, beacuse of it:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
but i explain it (Girls should not see this section, if you are a girl, skip this part😜)
:grin:, The Kish chanel, aired Jackie Chan’s movie at 1 a Clock in the morning :joy::grin::grin:, which contained :underage: scenes and without censor

:grin::grin::grin:

i dont love Hitler, i dont love any person in history, but i love Cyrus :grin: … If you did not come another week, the illusion would go down in history and I would love you

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

همینطوری پرسیدم😁

okey, Everything is under control😁

6 پسندیده

Hiya! :smile:

Good day to you, sir!!! :expressionless:

6 پسندیده

:joy:
I’m a capitalist. I don’t like any sort of government (Does this make me an anarchist? I don’t know! :sweat_smile:). I was joking, I don’t believe in any kink of tags or labels. :smile:

It’s a free country. :smile: I can close my PV and my mouth, but I cannot shut others’. This makes it free.
I tried not to use the internet. I needed time (for something). :smile:

5 پسندیده

:joy: :joy: :hibiscus:

3 پسندیده

‌Excuse me, i should to use Hola…
Hola Hadi :grin::v:

you can close your pv, but i can assassinate you
:grin:

6 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
nice joke
where are you from? :joy:

ok
im just kidding, Feel free :hugs:

but i dont think so :smile:

do it, if you want…
i dont love dark profiles :black_heart:

Put your beautiful yellow photo in the profile :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 پسندیده

You assassinate me?! You? Me? Good one! :expressionless:

Let me give you a hint, mate!
In the case of a blackout, check your mobile phone. If it has no reception, the assassination started. Check your landline. If it has an engaged tone, run for your life! Run, if you know what’s good for you. :neutral_face:
:smile:

Ok!
I have this old picture. Is it good?

5 پسندیده

:joy:
leave it out :grin:

yes, its perfect :ok_hand:

5 پسندیده

“Leave it out” is a polite way to say “shut up”. But it’s not better. Don’t use it! :joy:

One of the reasons that I don’t come to the forums or even don’t use the internet is this addiction of checking what others have said. I don’t like it. I don’t want to feel attached to anything. I can shut my modem and mobile off and don’t care. I’m not addicted (but I think you are). You should limit the time you spend on the internet and use that free time for something else. Listen to English. Do something better.
I hate any sort of PV. It make us preoccupied with unimportant conversations. It’s a waste of time. :sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

In my chair. :smile:

Still in my chair. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes! I have immunity. :smile:

I’m not saying anything. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ugh! Why girls are so nice to each other? :smile: Learn from boys! We swear at each other. Like a bunch of civilized people. :joy:

Still coronavirus, evidently. :smirk:

Again, chair. :neutral_face:

I’m done. :woozy_face:

6 پسندیده

I think you shouldn’t quit a habit immediately. But Slowly. It would become worse.
I don’t dare to ask why you want to delete. So, just, yeah… :sweat_smile:

Oh, by the way…
New subject:
If you had a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?

I have no idea what to write about it. :sweat_smile:

See you later, guys. :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

Hello to all :wink:
I know l saw late this topic.
As far as I am concered l don’t like to instead of famous person insomuch my impression is that every person should have its life l don’t want to like famous or celebrity.
I mean in our society we have some people that their speaking or coverage and …are copy of actors ,singer …
In my view every person should have it self coverage and speaking with this all of people get particular

8 پسندیده

Hi. Welcome to our writing topics.

Yes, I agree.

7 پسندیده

Thanks raha4 for your kindness
Can l invite you to my topic ?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 پسندیده

?Yes, you can invite. :joy: But what sort of topic
I come back next weekend. And I try to participate in it.
See you then.

6 پسندیده

This is our new topic
Hope you participate

5 پسندیده