Live as a celebrity

“Leave it out” is a polite way to say “shut up”. But it’s not better. Don’t use it! :joy:

One of the reasons that I don’t come to the forums or even don’t use the internet is this addiction of checking what others have said. I don’t like it. I don’t want to feel attached to anything. I can shut my modem and mobile off and don’t care. I’m not addicted (but I think you are). You should limit the time you spend on the internet and use that free time for something else. Listen to English. Do something better.
I hate any sort of PV. It make us preoccupied with unimportant conversations. It’s a waste of time. :sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

In my chair. :smile:

Still in my chair. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes! I have immunity. :smile:

I’m not saying anything. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ugh! Why girls are so nice to each other? :smile: Learn from boys! We swear at each other. Like a bunch of civilized people. :joy:

Still coronavirus, evidently. :smirk:

Again, chair. :neutral_face:

I’m done. :woozy_face:

6 پسندیده

I think you shouldn’t quit a habit immediately. But Slowly. It would become worse.
I don’t dare to ask why you want to delete. So, just, yeah… :sweat_smile:

Oh, by the way…
New subject:
If you had a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?

I have no idea what to write about it. :sweat_smile:

See you later, guys. :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

Hello to all :wink:
I know l saw late this topic.
As far as I am concered l don’t like to instead of famous person insomuch my impression is that every person should have its life l don’t want to like famous or celebrity.
I mean in our society we have some people that their speaking or coverage and …are copy of actors ,singer …
In my view every person should have it self coverage and speaking with this all of people get particular

8 پسندیده

Hi. Welcome to our writing topics.

Yes, I agree.

7 پسندیده

Thanks raha4 for your kindness
Can l invite you to my topic ?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 پسندیده

?Yes, you can invite. :joy: But what sort of topic
I come back next weekend. And I try to participate in it.
See you then.

6 پسندیده

This is our new topic
Hope you participate

5 پسندیده