زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Hi there, every one. :rose:

I have a lot on my mind, at the moment and I just feel so overwhelmed that I’m at the edge of exploding. Therefore, I desperately need to write to keep myself sane.

Well, I finished “the book thief” yesrerday after almost 2 weeks and it was a masterpiece. I loved it!

The story is awesome and meaningful and full of irony and figure of speeches and metaphores that I had to stop and reread ,accoisonally.

The story is full of both beauty and ugliness at the same time.

It’s about a girl in germany and her life through the second world war. And as the title of the book points out, she is a thief. And not any thief but a “book thief”. And to me, it’s the only thing worth steeling.

It’s not a sad story. It’s funny throughout the whole story but it has a sad ending. I never understand why all the good stories have a sad ending and I refuse to eccept answears like" cause that’s the truth of life" cause it is not.

The concept of this book is so rich that even the last parts made me cry like mad (though I tried not to) I’m going to read it again after a couple of months.

Actually, its movie was what proded me to read it. The movie was great ,too. But as always, the book was better.

11 پسندیده

Field of education:

1. I call to mind the time when I was a little kid, some of my siblings started to take a liking to English songs, they listened to them most of the times, and therefore, my ears got to know this fascinating language. Their favorite bands were Linkin Park, Evanescence, and in the second place Back Street Boys. One of my sisters also watched their music videos with Persian and English subtitles and sang with them. Whenever I saw her doing so, I was like I’m going to do such a thing one day; I mean understanding this language, speaking it, knowing it. Time passed and I went to middle school, there, we had to pass some English courses. I performed way much better than most of my classmates. It was an easy-peasy limon squizy course for me. Although, now it’s deferent. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
    My field of education in college is English Literature. I’m fond of it.

2. There are a bunch of jobs out there for me and my classmates but strictly speaking, I don’t want to be employed, I want to employ people.

3. It depends, I assume.

4. Yes. I recall a year ago when I summoned up the courage to tell my mother that I don’t want to take the experimental science entrance exam again, I want to take another one. I remember I had some doubts about my decision. I had some negative what if-then thoughts in my head that every now and then, they just popped in my mind and made me feel blue deeply. I think back to the day that I noticed I can’t go to that so-called library anymore and therefore, I had to find another place for studying… .
    I tolerated all of those difficulties. I studied astonishment and a fraction of despairing for me and my decision on some of my close relatives faces, but I did what I wanted to do, anyhow. And I love this bullheaded girl. ¯(°_o)/¯

5. Yes. When I was in 10th grade I had to made a decision. I had to choose my field of education in school and I chose the experimental science because I was fond of biology and chemistry and I have no regrets about it. And about my college field my answer is still yes. Actually, I think regrets do nothing for you. You’d better look at your past events as your precious and valuable experiences. And guess what, I didn’t chose a relevant field to my school field but the knowledge I get from it is helping me in my informal education.

6. It depends on what sort of guidance do you mean; I hadn’t any academic advisor to guide me. But yes, I asked some people I knew and I searched the internet about it.

7. I can’t tell others to do things I don’t do myself, so my main interlocutor here is me, myself.
    Try to know yourself better, know your strength and your weaknesses, and then try to change for the better.

7 پسندیده

I’m thrilled to hear it.

I absolutely agree with you in this matter.

4 پسندیده

So do I.

I don’t like to become a teacher, too. Because I think people should learn languages naturally. And it’s one of those jobs in which you should do the same thing every single day and I really can’t do such a thing.
( My field is English Literature, anyway)
Nice meeting you. ʘ‿ʘ

6 پسندیده

I utterly agree with you.

I think one of the reasons why is because they really don’t read it.
Actually I was one of them. I don’t need to read it anymore due to my field.
But anyway, there are lots of subjects in our school mathematics books that don’t do anything for us in our daily lives.

I completely agree.

8 پسندیده

:+1:
As it says:

Be a leader, we’ve got enough followers.

I love her, too. :joy:

Biology is an amazing lesson but I detaste chemistry. It’s hard.

Let’s hope it will not change for the sake of god, cause about 4 months ago I was talking with my
mother saying I’m determined to study English in university. though, I changed my mind again. I feel utterly crazy.

You know, I need to do sth, then deside wether I liked it or not. I can’t forseen it.

By the way, we’ve got a writing challenge about “beauty” it will be closed in 3 days.

چالش رایتینگ - زیبایی

8 پسندیده

I Love you. :rose:

Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time

ʘ‿ʘ

7 پسندیده

Our weekly challenge

Hi there, every one!

This week, we have 2 diffetent subjects, you can write about one or both of them.

1. Make a list of things which you are grateful and give a little explanation if you like. Also you can tell us about the importance of being thankful towards people and things whuch we have in our lives.
    Please, please, pleaaaassssse, think about it.

1. What would you do if you were the education minister? What changes would you make? And what’s your idea of education?

11 پسندیده

I will participate in that challenge tomorrow, I’m too sleepy now. Thanks for telling me about it. I read your words and I enjoyed reading it, like always.(◍•ᴗ•◍)

7 پسندیده

You’re the most welcome!!!

8 پسندیده

سلام گیسوی عزیز ،جملات ناب و درخور تحسین بود ،سپاس از شما :pray::white_flower::hibiscus::ok_hand:

8 پسندیده

:pray: :rose: :rose:

6 پسندیده

I think I owe many of you, specially @Reyhaneh_Nazary and @amirali_1506 an explanation about why I was insisting on us talking about this subject so much. Well, here it’s the story.

We go through lots of things in our lives. Most of days we feel frustrated, fed up and just overwhelmed. In hard moments of life, when we are under so much pressure, is when we turn in to a deadly weapon to hurt and destroy the ones we care for.

I have done it. I have acted like an absolute jerk. I have snapped at my mother and I have humiliated people and I have done many other bad things. I have and there is no running away from the ugly truth it holds.

And you know how I felt afterward?

Ashamed and guilty and regretful and just too unworthy of anything good in my life. I have regreted my nasty manners immediately.

I have humiliated a friend and I have felt so ashamed of it that whenever I bumped to her outside of school, I didn’t dare to look at her face.I would bow my head and stare at the ground. But she would keep her head up ignoring me completely. Like I didn’t even exist for her. I didn’t humiliate her, I just prooved to myself and her, how disgusting I am. This realization hit me so hard that I don’t wish it for even the worst people on this planet. though, I think they go through it, anyway.

That’s why I wanted us to talk about it. Cause noticing things and people you have in your life and valuing them prevents you from knowing and growing your dark, cruel, ugly part of your charecter. It will urge you to appreciate your family, health, the roof above your head, your life, every thing. It shows you that you never want to be the one who makes them sad or ashamed, you never want to be the cause of their tears or worse, their silence, you don’t want to lose them. It helps you improve your manners and feel good for being a good person. for being a person who helps and makes people laugh and grow and feel loved and respected. You don’t want to feel like a witch or a bastard.

We are always whining about how cruel this world is. But we don’t bother to change it ourselves. If you are waiting for some one else to step in, it will never happen. You should do it yourself and urge others to follow you.

You know how much saying a sentence containing 3 mere words like " I love you" to your loved ones and showing you care mean to them? An infinity.

I know it’s hard. I feel awkward and uneasy, too. But you must say it. Why swearing is much easier than saying nice things? Why expressing your feelings is so damn hard?!

You know how a compliment can prod some one to discover their talent and work as hard as hell to make it better?

I am a living proof. I put my first writing here, many people liked it but no one said a word about it except two people. They have commented that they have liked my text, that they have found it interesting and helpful and I can’t say how much those words meant to me. Go and read my first writing and compare it to the things that I write now. I have become much better. And I owe it to Mr. @Mashreghi and Mr. @M.HosSeiN. I can’t say how thankful I am. I even remeber the wierd words Mr. Mashreghi said clearly. He said:

" خیلی با احساس و با مغز نوشتی"

As it says: do simple and small things with great love.

So, I’m grateful for my lovley supportive family, for my health, for the shelter above my head, for the food I eat, for the small and limited things I own, for my talents and for all the people in my life that had made me laugh and feel respected, loved, worthy and capable. Also, I’m thankful for those who taught me to try to be a better person, to alter and feel good about who I am.

I appreciate every one of you and I wish that your hearts stay as great and kind as they are now.

Thank you. :rose: :blue_heart: :rose:

13 پسندیده

Hey dear giso
I believe that with encouraging every body will improve
And I promise to you that I participate in your subject
And speak my mind and every thing else.

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

7 پسندیده

Hi dear friend.

Thanks for your inspiring sentence.

Actually these days I’m really in a bad mood.
I think I have got the covid-19.
I’m really terrified.
I can not think correctly right now
I believe that it is the flu .
but someone told me that with this symptoms you got the covid 19.
He said that you should encounter the truth.

I don’t know what to do and what not to do especially my twin Brothers have the same symptoms.

7 پسندیده

Yes I’m not scared because of myself.
you know they’re really young and that’s I’m worry about them I don’t know what to say.
I really care about covid-19 I always wear mask and wash my hands everyday.

but I don’t know if it is
the covid-19 or the flu.

Now I appreciate health.

7 پسندیده

Thank you. :rose:

See the bright side. You’re not old. You’re only fifteen and you have a strong body. you will recover in no time. I promise.

Don’t panic. I’ve seen lots of people got it and after 2 weeks they have recovered.

You will get out and about soon even if you’ve got that damn covid-19.

7 پسندیده

Yes …
I said.

I just think about my brothers .

Last night I couldn’t sleep.

I went to my brother’s bed many times to check if they are ok or not.

6 پسندیده

Don’t worry about it ,If God will is Flu .
Or for more keeping you can separate your room and wear mask and have lunch or dinner in room not with your family.
Can you give a test or something like that ?

7 پسندیده

Hello.

I’ve never been able to make myself thankful. A make-believe gratitude never lasts. I have a lot of advantages that I couldn’t care less for, but since everyone has some good things in themselves, or at least sees in their life, I think they can be grateful to some degree. So, I’m not excluded from this.

I’m thankful for being healthy. Being in a sound state of body and mind has no price.

I have a wonderful and supportive brother, and you know what? It’s even more valuable than the first one. Having support in your life and possessing something that you can rely on is the strength point of a man’s life. If you can support someone, please do that; If you have someone who supports you, please let them know you appreciate them.

The last thing that I’m grateful, and I can recall at the moment is a wee bit strange. I’m grateful for leading a life of loneliness. Weird appreciation? You may not believe me, but getting used to being alone gives you a big advantage. It makes you smarter, more careful, more certain and more care free. Don’t get me wrong! I know nobody likes to be alone, but as I said before, life is a zero-sum game. Loneliness has a big disadvantage, but at the same time a huge advantage. I appreciate the fact that I can see the second one clearer and bolder.

Thank you, Giso.

You write better than everyone here on the entire forums (I’m not exaggerating).

8 پسندیده