زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Hi, my dear friend. Your goal is amazing, but it takes a lot of effort to achieve it, and I’m sure you can achieve it with determination and perseverance. Take small steps and always think of the end of the road. Know that the school and its education will have no role in your success because our country’s education system has many problems. So everything depends on you and your efforts as well as your planning and performance.

Good speed :rose:

11 پسندیده

Ok, sorry. Someone told me once the same sentence but it was like"I’m not a teacher!".
I’ll keep it in mind not to use it again.

I said it, cause once a guy here told me "make sure before getting too engaged in a conversation
that you’re not talking to a 16- year-old ".

I know age doesn’t have anything to do with being mature but I think most of people think of it of importance.

Thank you very much. I’ll do my best. :rose:

Yeah, it’s awful.

See you around guys.

8 پسندیده

You used it correctly. Keep use it like that. I used “my sentence” advisedly. If you get me, forget it. And take good care of your memory, it works like a well-oiled machine.

You’re a proving exception to this statement. Don’t underestimate your mature mind. A lot of old people are not mature enough.

Don’t believe everything “most people” say. 90% of people are always wrong. Follow your own thoughts and heart.

See you later.

7 پسندیده

I was born in a small town , and I still live there. My town is surrounded by mountains and hills. Inside my town, I can say there are little things which can attract me and I influenced by them easily.There are some crooked houses and also some trees. I like the trees but I don’t like the houses. Nevertheless, there is a house across our right hand side neighbour that I like more than others and it’s because it has a gable roof and I do like houses with these sort of roofs and also there are three beautiful trees behind it which are always beautiful for me no matter what season it is. I mostly like my town in cold seasons when rain droplets fall and make my dirty town clean or whenever snowflakes come and make those ugly crooked houses sparkling and shiny with their whiteness.

To tell you the truth, I didn’t think about it seriously before. But I can say I like small and clean towns or villages. I dispose crowded places.

When I look out the window I can see Garrin mountain. It’s really elegant especially at winter.

Which services do you mean? We almost have nothing here to count as a service. We don’t have cinema, theatre, somewhere that you can count it as a library to name but a few.

9 پسندیده

My field of study is “ensani”. I have choose it because I really love Literature and poems. maybe I study in university persian literature But I dont like teacher job. of course of the teacher is not the only job of this field. But in others jobs there is almost no money. for this I have decide that I will study in sport field.

So, good night. Other questions will stay for morning

11 پسندیده

When I was sixteen, I made my decision to study liberal arts even though it was opposed by almost all my family and teachers. Since I remember I’ve always been in love with philosophy and mathematics, and I knew I had talent in these fields. (actually I was pretty good :relaxed::relaxed:). Finally I decided to study liberal arts then i started western philosophy at university then I began studying slamic philosophy too beside western philosophy.
As far as I know there’s only a few options in the future for a person who’s studying philosophy say being an author or a professor at university, witch I truly love.
When I started studying humanities in high school I was a little upset but as the time past I started to love philosophy so I don’t regret my decision and If I could get back, I would pick the same filed.
As you may know, philosophy is a little bit irreligious so my family wasn’t so happy about it but they were so supportive.
I believe the major we study, should be based on our interest rather than the money, even though it is very important but I suppose if you don’t love the lessons you take، you won’t become successful in that field.
Thank you :pray::pray::rose::rose:
With best regards :rose::rose::hibiscus::hibiscus::blue_heart::blue_heart:

10 پسندیده

Hi guys.
I’m in 8 grade right now but I am going to choose a math for my field of study.I like math very much and my math quiz is well.
You know everybody hate math but I don’t know what their reason.
I hope everyone love math not hope.

8 پسندیده

The bad thing about math is that one really small mistake destroys every thing in your answer.

Maybe you are at grade 8, you can not realize how disgusting is some part of math .

And for instance
Our teacher explains for us and we learn it completely.but when have exam we encounter some weird questions .that we don’t know how to solve it.

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

9 پسندیده

Exactly :sweat_smile::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ofcourse yes :expressionless::neutral_face:

Really it’s correct.
Our math teacher describes every part of math and we got it .
But I don’t know exactly what’s the hell that in exams we can’t understand the meaning of questions :expressionless:
And for this reason I hate from math but I love art :heart_eyes:
But I don’t want to cark my view to yourself.

8 پسندیده

I agree. You can find meaning in movies that shows people’s afflictions especially when that movie is one of those films that you can connect yourself with.

6 پسندیده

I utterly agree with it. Because I think most of the times we even forget the things that we wanted for a long time before, cause we get used to them, and we forget to appreciate them.And about people, I guess I can make a big list and one of them is you, of course. You tought me lots of things. Thank you.

6 پسندیده

I think it’s not hard. It’s easy. For example I appreciate your efforts for making this forum a fun place with your topic.

6 پسندیده

Actually one of the reason why I come here is because I want to read your words and communicate with you.
I vote for the first one. I know it’s late. I was a little busy.

Go and do what you have to do. It’s not your duty being here it’s your favour.

I’m sorry if I was one of those who made you feel like this. :rose:

I envy you for your city. It’s really… well I can’t find appropriate word for it.

7 پسندیده

Well, heart speaks to heart, dear Raha. :heart:
Having the chance to talk to people like you ( as I’ve told you before ) is a great gift and I’m so thankful for it.

We may be able to have it for next week.
And this time I’ll blackmail back @Reyhaneh_Nazary to write about it. :joy:

It’s my pleasure. I sound too formal, don’t I?! :joy:

Quite the contrary.

8 پسندیده

Yes, I agree. :wink:

No way. I know you have lots of other things to do namley studying your lessons, but you have decided to create this challenge, and give us this chance to communicate and improve and have fun.
:rose: :hibiscus: :sunflower:

7 پسندیده

Hi there, every one. :rose:

I have a lot on my mind, at the moment and I just feel so overwhelmed that I’m at the edge of exploding. Therefore, I desperately need to write to keep myself sane.

Well, I finished “the book thief” yesrerday after almost 2 weeks and it was a masterpiece. I loved it!

The story is awesome and meaningful and full of irony and figure of speeches and metaphores that I had to stop and reread ,accoisonally.

The story is full of both beauty and ugliness at the same time.

It’s about a girl in germany and her life through the second world war. And as the title of the book points out, she is a thief. And not any thief but a “book thief”. And to me, it’s the only thing worth steeling.

It’s not a sad story. It’s funny throughout the whole story but it has a sad ending. I never understand why all the good stories have a sad ending and I refuse to eccept answears like" cause that’s the truth of life" cause it is not.

The concept of this book is so rich that even the last parts made me cry like mad (though I tried not to) I’m going to read it again after a couple of months.

Actually, its movie was what proded me to read it. The movie was great ,too. But as always, the book was better.

11 پسندیده

Field of education:

1. I call to mind the time when I was a little kid, some of my siblings started to take a liking to English songs, they listened to them most of the times, and therefore, my ears got to know this fascinating language. Their favorite bands were Linkin Park, Evanescence, and in the second place Back Street Boys. One of my sisters also watched their music videos with Persian and English subtitles and sang with them. Whenever I saw her doing so, I was like I’m going to do such a thing one day; I mean understanding this language, speaking it, knowing it. Time passed and I went to middle school, there, we had to pass some English courses. I performed way much better than most of my classmates. It was an easy-peasy limon squizy course for me. Although, now it’s deferent. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
    My field of education in college is English Literature. I’m fond of it.

2. There are a bunch of jobs out there for me and my classmates but strictly speaking, I don’t want to be employed, I want to employ people.

3. It depends, I assume.

4. Yes. I recall a year ago when I summoned up the courage to tell my mother that I don’t want to take the experimental science entrance exam again, I want to take another one. I remember I had some doubts about my decision. I had some negative what if-then thoughts in my head that every now and then, they just popped in my mind and made me feel blue deeply. I think back to the day that I noticed I can’t go to that so-called library anymore and therefore, I had to find another place for studying… .
    I tolerated all of those difficulties. I studied astonishment and a fraction of despairing for me and my decision on some of my close relatives faces, but I did what I wanted to do, anyhow. And I love this bullheaded girl. ¯(°_o)/¯

5. Yes. When I was in 10th grade I had to made a decision. I had to choose my field of education in school and I chose the experimental science because I was fond of biology and chemistry and I have no regrets about it. And about my college field my answer is still yes. Actually, I think regrets do nothing for you. You’d better look at your past events as your precious and valuable experiences. And guess what, I didn’t chose a relevant field to my school field but the knowledge I get from it is helping me in my informal education.

6. It depends on what sort of guidance do you mean; I hadn’t any academic advisor to guide me. But yes, I asked some people I knew and I searched the internet about it.

7. I can’t tell others to do things I don’t do myself, so my main interlocutor here is me, myself.
    Try to know yourself better, know your strength and your weaknesses, and then try to change for the better.

7 پسندیده

I’m thrilled to hear it.

I absolutely agree with you in this matter.

4 پسندیده

So do I.

I don’t like to become a teacher, too. Because I think people should learn languages naturally. And it’s one of those jobs in which you should do the same thing every single day and I really can’t do such a thing.
( My field is English Literature, anyway)
Nice meeting you. ʘ‿ʘ

6 پسندیده

I utterly agree with you.

I think one of the reasons why is because they really don’t read it.
Actually I was one of them. I don’t need to read it anymore due to my field.
But anyway, there are lots of subjects in our school mathematics books that don’t do anything for us in our daily lives.

I completely agree.

8 پسندیده