زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

I prefer this one. It’s more (what’s the word?) well-thought-out.

Managing a forum and a conversation is not as easy as it seems. It takes time, concentration and energy. I saw a bunch of Farsi comments with a lot of Likes and readers, but why dont’ they support English comments? Most of us wait for someone else to create a good atmosphere, and we want to learn something from them (especially from your comments) but not even move a finger ourselves. If some people don’t wake up, they will lose all their good English forums, and it will be them and those useless forums about uploading pictures and useless questions. (I may be new and too bold, but I’m sure you know I’m right).

People, don’t let others carry you. You will lose them sooner or later.

Giso, don’t count on others. Go and focus on your own work. Even your friends who write one sentence a month will miss you. Even though they don’t know what they are missing right now.

Don’t ask for more “skilled users”, make or attract them by creating a good forum

12 پسندیده

Good theory.
Honestly I don’t watch movies a lot, too. I watched this movie, but I gave watching it up because I found it too sad. And in that particular point of my life I just didn’t want to be sad more than that. Anyhow its cartoon was so amazing.
Thanks for sharing your standpoint about it with us. I liked that Dialogue.
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

9 پسندیده

Yout city is sooo beautiful.

Iran has many beautiful areas. I don’t know why no one knows about them.

Can you believe they are in Iran?

8 پسندیده

Actually they are perfect

Now I see these pictures I remember my discussion with my Father.
every year we go to mashhad and that’s the problem for me .I’ve gone to mashhad for about 15 times as I’m 15 years old!
I always tell to my father we should go to other historical cities in Iran for sightseeing and having fun and …
there are some other great cities in iran.
like Shiraz esfahan that had a lot of tourist attractions .
so why we should go to mashhad .
mashhad is repetitive for me and my father said that this city is different than others because of imam Reza.
And because I went to Mashhad many times I know every places in mashhad🤣

so far, we didn’t come up with any special result.

:ribbon::hibiscus::sunflower:

7 پسندیده

I loved this one myself a great deal. I think we are avoiding to think about things which are of great importance in our lives. I mean, there is a
meaning in every word, every act and every thing around us. but people just don’t pay attention to them.
Thinking about the things which we are grateful for, is not really hard. It seems hard because we refuse to to think about them.

Noticing good things in life can make a great flow of happiness. We should realize the value of things we have before losing them. What good moaning and whining will do when we no longer have them?

I agree with every word you said. And thanks for your great piece of advice. :rose:

10 پسندیده

Yeah, it was sad but it was meaningful too.
I liked it. I could do with a happy ending myself, though. And I just could perfectly understand the main character. I’m almost like her.

7 پسندیده

:joy:

Keep trying, you may persuade him ,eventually.

11 پسندیده

I’m trying

And because of covid-19 we can not go anywhere right now

8 پسندیده
              Our weekly subject

Field of study

You can answear the following questions:

1. Why did you choose it?

2. What jobs can you be employed to by studying that field?

3. Is it easy to get a job after you have completed your education?

4. Are you satisfied with your choice?

5. If you could go back, would your choise be the same?

6. Did you get enough help and guidance when you wanted to choose your field of study/ major?

7. What are your suggestions for younger people who hadn’t chosen their major, yet?

9 پسندیده

Guys I put up this week’s subject and I will join you here next week. :rose:

8 پسندیده

Hello everyone
I like this topic
I have a problem. Im afraid from writing english.
I dont know for what?
please help me!
I write english like a baby

8 پسندیده

Hello dear mina :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:
Every thing start with starting you should start the writing :wink:

7 پسندیده

Thank you
so l must start from where?

7 پسندیده

Every place :wink:
Here is the best place for writing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 پسندیده

So you must ask me one question
Please its be esay

9 پسندیده

What do you think about coveid_19?
But answer in my private :wink:

9 پسندیده

When I read your subject the other day, I realized the reason behind it. That’s why I said it’s well-thought-out. You’re smarter than most of us. And you’re right; this is not that hard to write about. All of us have good things in our lives, and it’s not so difficult to find and acknowledge them.

If you ask me to add a brief statement about that topic right now, I would say I’m grateful for knowing you. I wish people could realize the value of having smart ones (like you) around them.

I’m grateful for finding an unbelievably smart and mature learning partner in Telegram recently (that’s why I don’t log in the forums more often, by the way).

I know you like to help others and make a pleasant forum for them, so they can talk to each other, but most of the time other people are not as supportive as you expect them to be. If you found it hard to continue helping them, you can join us in Telegram. We can create a group of 4 or 5 with more advanced learners (You can bring @yourname with you too). We’re old and mature enough to know how to respect one another, and we just chat in English (My ID is in my profile).

8 پسندیده

That’s really nice of you, sir. I’m not that smart, I’m just observant, I notice things.

Actually, I want us to help each other. I will be here as long as I can, to help and to be helped.
If I was complaining, that’s because I think when you feel sth, irritatation, admiration, anger or any thing else, you have to tell it, so it wouldn’t go unnoticed by others.

A kind offer. But I’m really busy these days, I would not be able to engage in conversations too often. I should concentrate on my studies, right now. I might be able to visit here once or twice a week.
Besides, to be honest, I love here better, I get to talk to different people with different points of views here.

I wish good luck for you and your partner.

But, I hope I get to talk to you here, any way.

I’m 17. :joy:

7 پسندیده

Guys, we have a flow of unexpected guests this afternoon and there is lots of noise here, so I siezed the chance to write about this week’s subject.

Well, I’m 17 and I’m a high school student. When I was a child, I wanted to become an animator but soon after, I realized, I wouldn’t be able to, cause there isn’t any proper art school in my city and even if there was one, I don’t think I could have guarantied that I would get a job in the future.

So, when I was in 9th grade, I decided I would go for science ( تجربی ).

The first year of high school wasn’t bad, my marks were great, I’ had 4 amazing supportive friends (they would make me laugh my head off) and most of my teachers were good. But despite the fact that I was doing well, I would always think that I’m not doing enough. I would usually spent the breaks to study math, physics or chemistry with my friends, but we were studying and practicing merely the things which we needed to pass our school’s exams, not the gaddamned enterance exam. and I was well aware of the thick and heavy books on some numbered students’ desks. So, it carried a huge amount of panic and stress. That was the time I thought that I shouldn’t have chosen science as my major. Actually, I lost my confidence entirelly. And when they shot down the school because of the covid- 19, I got worse.

So, I started to think about my abilities and my talents and I faced an annoying dilemma, I didn’t know what to choose and what to want.

But recently, I think I have found my thing. I want to become a surgeon. I know I’m amart and talented enough to make it and I am ready to summon every ounce of my will and strength to get it.

By taking schools’ role in guiding sudents toward a sutable choice (which is Zero) in to account, I suggest taking full responsibility for your own future. Search about different carriers and think about your talents and vertues, then according to them, decide what you are going to be. It’s not a laughing matter, take it seriously.

14 پسندیده

Don’t call me “sir”. It’s for teachers.

I know. I wish you luck too.

I knew that too. “old enough” and “mature enough” are still applicable.

6 پسندیده