زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Whould you explain a little more? I didn’t quite catch it. You mean " رشته ی تحصیلی" ?

7 پسندیده

Yes . exactly.
For example why we chose that field and

6 پسندیده

In my perception it’s a good subject, discussing about things we are grateful about is not hard.

In the other hand It helps us to appreciate our lives and feeling better about it.:sunflower::sunflower:

5 پسندیده

It’s a good one. Those who have chosen their majors and are having jobs now can give others good hints. Let’s wait for others to say their opinions.

Thanks! :joy:
At least one person sees my point!

8 پسندیده

Ms.
@elahehvelayati
@mohabbat22
@yourname
@Fatemeh_Ansarisadr
@Lia2

Mr.
@Addison
@abbas26
@abalfazl
@MehrabT
@Ali288
@M.HosSeiN

I know some of you are busy and I’m sorry if I’m bothering you by tagging your names but I couldn’t resist the temptation to get you to write here. It’s only once a week, I would appreciate your presence here.

We’ve got two subjects

رشته ی تحصیلی

Vote for it.

Or if you have any suggestion, I’m all ears.

12 پسندیده

If it was four years ago I would definitely accept talking about field of study :joy::joy: I had many doubts and it was a vague area in my mind :face_with_monocle:

But now after graduating from college I’m sick of taking about field of study😊

13 پسندیده

Hi Everyone.thanks for tagging me.Field of Study 2.My opinion is number
Should I talking about this subject??

11 پسندیده

It’s for our this thursday’s challenge.
We are deciding what to talk about.

7 پسندیده

hello. Thank you so much for inviting me to this challenge.
I’m sure I’ll take part in this challenge.
The subject I want to talk about is the field of study.
My favorite discipline is medicine.
I used to want to be a pilot. But it was only a fleeting craze that all the kids have.
But now that I’m older, I love medicine, especially neurology.
And one of the most important reasons I’m learning English is to be able to study medicine in an advanced foreign country like the United Kingdom or the United States of America.
And also my favorite university is Oxford University.
Of course, I’m still interested in piloting, but for some reason I might not be able to become a pilot.
Thank you again​:rose::rose::rose:

10 پسندیده

سلام حنانه خانم @afarkhani
بعضی وقتا حسرت میخورم که چرا این اپیکیشن و این تالار به این بزرگی باید انقدر[کم] عضو فعال داشته باشه
چرا باید فقط 40تا ماهر داشته باشه

بخدا ظرفیت و ارزش این اپ بیشتر از ایناست

بنظر منم اگه توی تبلیغات خوب عمل کنین اعضاییکه استفاده میکنن چندین برابر میشه

من خودم میبینم که توی تلگرام، توی گروههای های برنامه نویسی همه از سطح زبان ضعیف، به معنی واقعی کلمه می‌نالند
اگه فقط جاهایی از این دست تبلیغ کنین تعداد اعضای خانواده زبانشناس چندین برابر میشه

این موضوع رو چند وقت پیش میخواستم به پشتیبانی بگم یادم رفت :blossom::blossom::blossom:

13 پسندیده

Hi
Well you know I’m very busy but I enjoy writing about my field or subject :heart_eyes:
I love it

11 پسندیده

Thank you for particpating.

I cross my fingures for you.

Thank you for voting.
It’s for nex week.
We have 7 days to write.

10 پسندیده

So field of study is for next week?

8 پسندیده

Yeah, I guess so.
Do you want to post it yourself ?

9 پسندیده

Hi guys.
I’m going to talk a bout field of study On Friday.

11 پسندیده

Guys, I’m a bit busy these days and I can’t afford to put so much time here.

I was wondering if any of our active members can take over the challenge?

Let me know.
Thanks.

10 پسندیده

Thank you very much :relaxed::rose::rose::tulip:

8 پسندیده

Hey :rose::hibiscus:
I suppose you’ve already made up your mind about the subject, but, only to say my view, I think both are good but I prefer talking about the major.

Sorry I’m busy too but I try to talk here more often

8 پسندیده

Thank you. :rose:

Ok then.
I will put up next week’s challenge on thursday myself.

I will visit here only on wednesdays to see if any of you had suggested a subject or not ( please bold it so I would notice it) and if you hadn’t, I will try to come up with some ideas which would be easy to write according to your taste and post it here on thursdays. ( in case some one couldn’t take my place)

Though, I would appreciate it if others would help me as much as they can. Asking for a coment including 2 or 3 mere words to indicate you agree with my suggestions or not, is not such a big deal.

We are here to talk to each other. If it’s only me talking and asking others to participate, it won’t go on for long.

Sometimes, I feel like I’m forcing people to talk to me and it’s not really nice.

See you on thursday. :rose:

12 پسندیده

Hi guys
im from Gorgan and i live in Gorgan

as you know, Gorgan is a forests city and It lies approximately 400 km to the north east of Tehran, some 30 km away from the Caspian Sea.

Gorgan is Capital of the Golestan Province but we dont have good beach, and our beaches are dry but Golestan has Beautiful Forest and Green Cities :smiley:
“Naharkhoran” is a Forest or a big natural Park in the North of Gorgan and It is 15 minutes away from our house (by car)

unnamed

download

if you dont like Naharkhoran, you have another Choice, Sorosh Jangal is another jungle in the heart of Gorgan, near to Naharkhoran, you can go there by car or even bus😁
20130602095834371_90

We have other forests near us :smile:

The majority of Gorgan population is Fars
the old name of Gorgan, is jorjan “جرجان” or Estarabad “استرآباد” but we called our city Gorgan
Gorgan is a small, beautiful and forest city and have good population, History, Possibilities, etc. and the good point of our city compared to the other two northern provinces is: we dont have a lot of Tourist and our city is Clean

Tuskestan forest

unnamed

Gorgan Tower

images

Sorosh Jangal

Ziarat Waterfall

i love my city :slightly_smiling_face:

i love Newyork because its largest city ik the world and its one of the best cities and its capital of the world🙂

15 پسندیده