چالش Let's Talk ( درس 24 انگلیسی قدرت)

سلام دوستان :raised_back_of_hand:
اینم دومین Let’s Talk من :blush:

امیدوارم خوشتون بیاد، سعی کردم کوتاه باشه چون میخواستم متنش رو هم براتون بنویسم که دوستانی که سطحشون پایین تره هم بتونن عرایضم رو بهتر متوجه بشن

تو این قسمت من سعی کردم درس “ماجراجویی” انگلیسی قدرت رو از زاویه دید خودم توضیح بدم و تفسیرش کنم

Hi guys

How's it going?

Today i wanna talk about a topic which it called Adventures.

In twenty Fourth lesson of power English aj talks about people who just care about working all the time.

So let's talk

Let's assume you are a child and you say this to your parent: I wanna be an austronaut or i wanna be a Formula 1 driver.

And after parents tell you like This: You can be anything if you want. They will encourage you. They will be happy

And after twenty years when you are 25 years old you say to your parents. I wanna be circus manager or another unusual job. Then answer is different.
They tell you go find a governmental position or be a lawyer or teacher or doctor and somethink like that.

And you will brake all of your desires and will be a bored employee for rest of your life. and you will try to get money and get money for all of 30 years

So what will happen to you?

You will be dead inside infact. A person who never has any passion for life . You can see a lot of people like this everywhere. It's awful.
Why we are doing this to ourselves? so it's obvious because the government want bored people who can't be able to protest to anything. It's bullshit

We are living like puppets. You know??

So it's inevitable for most of us. so we have to make a plan for retirement years. we can live in a countryside for rest of your life or be a adventurer and go to montains and deserts or forests and get alot of experinces from nature. From our root. I wanna do this with my son or alone. But it's my plan

Or try another thing. You can go to another countries and make new friends from different cultures and countries. It'll be cool.

Or you can learn a new language. It would be awesome if we can do this. Because it prevents us from alzheimer.

Or best of all .You can write an autobiography of yourself or different books. 

we won't die suddenly after retirement. You know?
Most of the people think they should be wait for grim reaper after retirement.

But no. we have a lot of years to enjoy. Don't think like this. This is absurd.

And in another topic he says if yor job is soul killing. Change your job nad find another easier exitement job
You know we can see alot of jobs like work in factories or governmental jobs or bank employees. Works like those that i mentioned are boring and soul killer. Change it and find a better one. Care to yourself first of all and after that make a family. It's better to fell alive and give your kindness and love to another person. But if your dead inside you can't do this. If you go to street for a few minutes you can see alot of depressed and angry people. Don't be one of them my friends

It's all up to you but it's truth.

Think about it please.

Trust the nature of your soul and be careful and be kind with yourself.

So i hope you enjoyed it. goodnight
13 پسندیده

دمت گرم
امشب ترکوندینا
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

1 پسندیده

ممنون خدیجه خانوم :relaxed:

1 پسندیده

دوستان ترم بالایی دیگه به یه لتس تاک قانع نمیشناا :smile:
آفرین آقا فرزاد پیشرفتتون از صدا و لهجه که مشخص بود ولی از تعداد وویساتون مشخص تر شد :ok_hand::clap:
خوشحالم که نتیجه و آینده ی کاری که دنبال میکنم رو اینجا میبینم :blush:

2 پسندیده

میبینم که رسالت اتک زدن به تالار رو با دومین ویس خود به انجام رساندین. باریکلا :grinning:.
افرین ایشالاه همیشه در مسیر موفقیت پیشگام باشین :pray:

1 پسندیده

عالی بود.
کم کم آدم هوس میکنه وویس بذاره :thinking:

1 پسندیده

من وویسهای قبلیتو نشنیدم ولی این جدیدا عالی بود.اگه ممکنه .اولین وویسهاتونو اگه دارید بذارید .انگیزه بشه واسه ما

1 پسندیده

ممنون
این اولیش بود

1 پسندیده

عه چه خوب که تغییر رو حس می کنید، خودم که متوجه نشدم تغییراتمو

منم با همین طرز فکر دارم میرم جلو، طرز فکر خوبیه، به شدت باعث انگیزه میشه

خخخ ممنون، ایشالا قسمت شما باشه اتک بزنید :sweat_smile:

مرسی شما هم همینطور :blush:

ممنون آقا رضا
تا باشه ازین هوس ها :wink:
منتظریم

@golmirzaei
@mostafa.mohammadrezaee
@Farzadalishah
@amir_hosein_mv
سلام ، آقایون منتظر صدای گرم شما هم هستیم ، باعث افتخار این تالاره اگه بتونیم از صداتون و تجربه تون بهره مند بشیم
تشریف بیارید تو دم در بده :joy:
و همین طور بقیه آقایون فعال

3 پسندیده

@KH.GH64 @kati_g
@mohadeseh34 @kourosh.kabir
@atineh1967 @nazanin72 @eli_j_p
@sara999 @maryam @sam79
خانومای محترم هم که ماشالا تعدادشون خیلی بیشتر از آقایونه
شما رو هم به چالش کشیدن خودتون دعوت میکنم

(بقیه خانوما هم میتونن شرکت کنن، بلا مانع ست :smiley:)

دوستانی که قبلا تو این دسته از چالش ها شرکت کردن میدونن که وقتی وویس میذاری و بعدش تعریف میشنوی چقدر تو روحیه و انگیزه میذاره

منتظر شما هم هستیم
میخوام ببینم کی اولین نفره ها :sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

آفرین خیلی خوب بود. دمت گرم :clap::clap::clap:
حالا اگه بچت دختر شد نمیبریش ماجراجویی؟ :grin:

1 پسندیده

چاکرم :relaxed::blush:

نه ترجیح میدم تو خونه با مادرش ماجراجویی کنه، چون دست و پا گیره :sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

@HODA-S
@Fatemeh_Poodineh

2 پسندیده

چشم. من هم در اولین فرصت به جمع فوق العاده تون می پیوندم.
خودم هم خیلی دوست دارم. اما در حال حاضر مشغول انجام کارهای دیگه ای هستم.
در اولین فرصت ملحق میشم

1 پسندیده

باعث افتخاره
به شدت منتظرم

1 پسندیده

ایول .آره .خیلی خوب پیشرفت کردی.آفرین

1 پسندیده

ممنون
این میتونه یه جرقه ای باشه تو ذهن شما
وقتی که همه تونستن پیشرفت کنن بعد از چند ماه
پس شما هم میتونید،
امیدوارم بزودی صدای شما رو هم تو این چالش ها بشنوم (منظورم تاپیک مستقل برای خودتونه)

1 پسندیده