تمرین رایتینگ - مشکلات

:pray::pray:Thanksssss
Also there is one more problem. I’m careless and always have a mistakes on "a, the, is, are":roll_eyes::point_right::point_left:

4 پسندیده

Thanks heaps for your feedback :hibiscus::hibiscus::blossom:

You are kind of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

4 پسندیده

Glad to have you satisfied.

3 پسندیده

I didn’t mean to say why you left my response, unanswered. As a taciturn person, I know that there are times that silence is the best answer. I apologized because I am FASTIDIOUS about certain things and courtesy is one of them. I care way too much about unconsidered and trivial details, I suppose.

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

3 پسندیده

I believe that’s true :sweat_smile: But, you know it wasn’t one of those times… I wanted to answer but I missed it, I don’t know why. Anyway,

I appreciate your apology, it was so nice of you to do so, but you really didn’t do anything wrong :grin::rose:

3 پسندیده

You’re welcome :blush::rose:

That’s totally okay. It’ll get better through time
Remember, when you’re using adjectives, you don’t need articles.
But before nouns, you may need one :blush:

4 پسندیده

Hello guys :hugs:

1- With patience and trust in God and our intellect
2- Humanity has forgotten that human beings think that because they are separated, they also have the right to see themselves as higher or even lower than other countries and eventually become enemies.
4- Yes, it cooks human problems, but every human being has some tolerance.

Please :pray::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 پسندیده

Hey guys what’s up?!
Let’s start

We can talk about them with people who trust them .
Writing them down is also a good way.

I think war is the worst one,we can help people who are in the war or make campaigns for help and rescue them.

boycotts are the biggest problems
……

Ofcourse in history have been alot of problems which were the beginning of a great development.

Problems can make us stronger so solutions are the start of a great road in our life

Waiting for feedback and bye :blush:

5 پسندیده

This clip is about problems, for friends to use :rose:

8 پسندیده

Thanks for your great video :sunflower::pray:t2:

5 پسندیده

Please, dear friend, be victorious and proud :top::top::top::top::top::100::four_leaf_clover::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 پسندیده

Problems are always there and we can only learn how to deal with them or find a solution for them

the world has many problems like global warming, climate change, diseases, poverty, hunger, Wars and military conflicts, Water contamination, Human rights violation, Global health issues, Children’s poor access to healthcare, education, and safety, and many many big other problems and some of them can’t be solved.

one of my problems is that I study at university and work for a company and sometimes I don’t have enough rest time and free time this can be good or bad.

In my opinion, sometimes, weak people who are unable to prevent problems from arising say this. Problems are not good. Nobody likes problems

this can be true, it is important how you deal with problems