English Chit-Chat 🧑‍🎓

Nice!

If you remember, at the beginning of our crap story :expressionless:, I informed Erfan, he’s my adoptive father. But he also said you are my birth mother. I’m thinking about the end of our story, where I’m not sure what will happen, but what I can be certain of, is that I will lose respect for myself :neutral_face:. I didn’t want the story to take too many posts, because when someone comes in our thread to read what we are writing (an optimistic imagination), s/he will get confused. But it’s going better than I thought. So let’s keep the story going, and at the same time we can talk about other things as well. :smile:

1 پسندیده

I may know how the story ends, I mean I can always find a way to end stories with a happy ending, or the lamest ending in the history :joy: Anyway, I need you guys play your roles as you wish. I’ll try to wrap thing up in the end. This way, we can bond a everlasting friendship too. I don’t care what everyone else would think of us. I’m the most stupid person here, but I’m happy to be a part of the story.

It’s your turns anyway…

1 پسندیده

@Mashreghi1

Hey!

I’ve been meaning to ask you something for some time but couldn’t find time to do so. Why did you teach yourself to convert books into audiobooks? Why don’t you simply use apps like, say, Castbox? You can find tons of audiobooks there and it’s for free. Don’t get me wrong but kindly don’t try to shoot any flippant remarks at me here. It’s important for me to know why some people do such a thing. Having problems with human voice, perhaps?

@erfansakkaki

Sorry but like I said before leave me out of this. I can’t play my role. Anyway, I think up until now, you’re the coolest one of us. I really enjoy reading you. You’re a kick ass writer. That’s what you are. I’m impressed.

2 پسندیده

I really like your personality. Most of the time, I consider myself as a stupid looking and sounding person. But it gives me the confidence that I need to get improved beyond other people’s comprehension. And it works. I know what you’re saying. I really appreciate your presence here. You’re a great person.

BTW, we are four active people here so far. I know the other two for a long time now. If you saw any argument or insult, it’s not real. I thought you should know. :grin: They know I really respect them.

@boudicca who we know her as our “villain of the piece”, now is trying a new challenge so she doesn’t have enough time. And my mother, @autophile, is begging us to leave her out (which doesn’t sound like her :smirk:). So the next part of the story is on me. I’ll write it in the morning.

2 پسندیده

The book I read, the longman dictionary, doesn’t have an audiobook with human voice. This made me to try and find a way to make my own audio file. Anyway you should know something else about me. I don’t really try reading or listening to novels. I consider them, and I’m sorry to say so, as a waste of time.

Hey!!! :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Sorry, I preferred to continue this conversation here.
Look, let me put your mind at ease. Whatever you say, whenever you say, it isn’t interfering. I’m not emotionally sensitive. I even appreciate it if you say something.
Besides, this is a public thread. In most cases when you say something here, everybody can respond to that.

Also, I don’t like it there. Someone comes and creates a thread, then goes and barely even looks back. The creator of the topic didn’t even say to the people who took part there, they are welcomed and he’s happy to meet them. Do you call that a conversation? Leave him be. He doesn’t even deserve the smallest explanation.

I love this song. It has some sort of Korean vibe that I enjoy.

Doja Cat - Kiss Me More (feat. SZA)

2 پسندیده

Hmm.

1 پسندیده

I agree. :neutral_face:

:joy:

1 پسندیده

I couldn’t disagree more with any of you!
You guys need to hospitalize in Arkham Asylum :joy:

I’ll bring daily novels for both of you written by myself.

1 پسندیده

:joy:

Thank you for the novels. But I don’t want to be anywhere near him.

2 پسندیده

:slightly_smiling_face:
Let’s just wait a moment and think about it. You are overlooking the fact that he is going to bring you novels every day. :slightly_smiling_face: Did you get that? Let me say it slowly. He…Erfan…will…bring you…novels. About 707-year-old alien children, slime energy balls (whatever that is; yeah! :slightly_smiling_face:), teleneedles and stuff.
Joker was in Arkham asylum. Something made joker, the way he was. Maybe it had something to do with Erfan’s novels, I wonder. :slightly_smiling_face: Getting scary, isn’t it?

:slightly_smiling_face:
(Doesn’t this emoji look like a psychopath? :grin:)

1 پسندیده

Running away from home, Craig had nowhere to go. And no one to depend on. He walked towards the shore, tried to think about how he can continue the story. He walked nervously back and forth on the boardwalk. Suddenly, he thought about his own mother. He tried to contact her telepathically. But the only voice he could hear was this: “Leave me out of this, lad.” He thought to himself: “Lad? Is my mother Scottish. I think I must be from the planet Scotlandia. Good to know.”

Maybe there was a reason for Craig to be alive. Maybe he could take the revenge of his people, and the rest of the population on other continents of his planet, for some reason. Maybe he stayed alive to punish and kill @boudicca (Sorry, apparently you must die).
Yes, let’s go with this. So, he decided to find some kind of Yoda-like master and get stronger.

Do you think Craig can find a master of martial art to teach him a way or two to defeat his enemies? Stay tuned for the next episode on the channel LunacyLand. :grin:

2 پسندیده

You’re so full of it. :roll_eyes:
You’re hopeless. :expressionless:

Who’s joker?

1 پسندیده

You caught me :joy:

Meanwhile, the father was treating himself a perfect meal to celebrate :champagne: winning over the landlord

And wasn’t even thinking about the child and her mother :joy:

The green screen of the radar started beeping over and over again. “F*** my life, let me finish my meal you ******” whispered the old psycho. The radar was showing a signal trying to reach to a dot, but sth was ricocheting it.

“There you are BENCH” smirked Alferedo

He immediately started typing:

(To be continued)

1 پسندیده

:unamused:
Way to go for telling your son you are not proud of him in the slightest, mum.
With you and a dad who celebrates while his son has run away from home, no wonder I’m such a missed-up kid (what the hell, Erfan! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:).

(The process of getting crazy started sooner than I thought. :grin:)

Let’s talk about a sane subject for a while. Speaking of hope, I always thought that watching and listening to the news on the radio, telly or any kind of social media, for that matter, just makes you think that there’s no hope in the world. It’s just negative events back-to-back which makes you believe that everything will be the same or worse (not a third option). Nothing good will ever happen. Do you think positive effects of following the news is more than it’s negativity?

The character. Joker in the Batman. The one that heath ledger played his role. Are you missing with me?

1 پسندیده

Jealous by Labrinth

@Mashreghi1

2 پسندیده

Telling me you are ignoring my messages doesn’t count as ignoring. It’s just pretending to ignore, and you want me to know this. :smile: (Not that I’m unfamiliar with a girl ignoring me. :joy:)

Beautiful song. Do they play it in funerals? :grin:

1 پسندیده

Why do I like all your messages?! (Maybe I’m gonna build a friendship with you both and get closer, so I can murder you both)

I’m constantly avoiding listening to the news. Same goes for listening to RAP music because in my point of view, we’ll turn into what we listen. We already know everything is a mess, but listening over and over again to the same negative news, would be really bad for our mental health.

1 پسندیده