هر روز یه پارت فرندز

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom:

2 پسندیده

Marsha, these are cave people. Okay? They have issues like Gee, that glacier’s getting kinda close.’ See?

مارشا، اینها انسانهای غارنشین هستند! دغدغه هاشون در حد این بوده که واااای اون توده یخ داره یجورایی نزدیک میشه!!!

Gee: (exclamation) an expression of surprise or enthusiasm

4 پسندیده

Are you through with that? Yeah, sorry, the swallowing slowed me down.
(خوردنت) تموم شد؟؟
معذرت میخوام! قورت دادن سرعت خوردنم رو کم کرد!

be through (with somebody/something): to have finished doing something or using something

4 پسندیده

Whose little ball of paper is this?!
این توپ کاغذی واسه کیه؟!
Oh, uh, that would be mine. See, I wrote a note to myself, and then I realised I didn’t need it, so I balled it up and now I wish I was dead.
عههه این میتونه برای من باشه! میدونی من یک یادداشتی برای خودم نوشتم و بعد دیدم که بهش نیاز ندارم و شکل توپش کردم و… (اینجور که تو به من زل زدی!) آرزو میکنم ای کاش مرده بودم!

that would be mine
اینجا به جای اینکه بگه
that is mine
با توجه به اینکه عصبانیت مونیکا رو میبینه برای اینکه به صورت کامل و صریح مسئولیت توپ کاغذی رو به عهده نگیره از
would be mine
استفاده کرده

Teacher: Who wrote that rude message on the blackboard?
Students (collectively looking at their feet): No idea, miss.
Teacher: It looks remarkably like Sarah’s handwriting. Sarah? Was it you?
Sarah: Ah. Um. Yes, that would be me. Sorry. I don’t know what came over me.
Teacher: Rub it off immediately!
Sarah: Of course. Sorry again!

4 پسندیده

سلام امکانش هست تو تلگرام با همدیگه دیالوگ های این سریال رو تمرین کنیم؟
آی دی من Sa_K_2022

1 پسندیده

سلام امکانش هست تو تلگرام با همدیگه دیالوگ های این سریال رو تمرین کنیم؟
آی دی من Sa_K_2022
من تنهایی یه مدت انجام میدادم ولی چون پارتنر نداشتم ولش کردم ولی خیلی دوست دارم یه نفر باشه باهاش تمرین کنم

1 پسندیده

well done my freind :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 پسندیده

at first are you a she or he or anything without gender ( sexlessly)

2 پسندیده

stuck at work : Stuck is the past tense and past participle of stick. If something is stuck in a particular position, it is fixed tightly in this position and is unable to move.

4 پسندیده

how are you doing? حالت چطوره
you look great: خوشتیپ شدی
Gagging : to retch or cause to retch
اوق زدن، شیرین کاری

4 پسندیده

what have you been up to: چیکارا میکردی . مشغول چه کاری بودی چه خبرا ( وقتی بعد از چند وقت کسی رو میبینیم )

tan: if you tan, or if the sun tans you, your skin becomes darker because you spend time in the sun

4 پسندیده

we’re kind of a thing now: It usually means “we are romantically involved”. It can also mean “we are sexually involved”

you got plugs: تو مو کاشتی

4 پسندیده

get/go to work: If you get to work, go to work, or set to work on a job, task, or problem, you start doing it or dealing with it.

how’s this going to work ,you know with us ?

5 پسندیده

roll with the punches: to be able to deal with a series of difficult situations کنار آمدن ؛انعطاف داشتن

Things change. Roll with the punches

on the table : If a plan or suggestion has been put/laid on the table, it has been made available for people to hear, read, or discuss.

5 پسندیده

شاید دلیل این همه تعجب ریچل رو بشه ازین سکانس قسمت اول فهمید! اینجا میگه Barry شبیه Mr Potato بود!

3 پسندیده

Look , I’m sorry, guys, I just don’t wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have.

معذرت میخوام بچه ها، نمیخوام بهونه (یا دستاویزی) بیش ازون چیزی که دارند بهشون بدم!

give somebody ammunition/provide somebody with ammunition: information that you can use to criticize someone or win an argument against them

EX: His mistakes provided political opponents with even more ammunition

4 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

get credit for: To receive praise, admiration, or acknowledgement for some task, achievement, or accomplishment. Often (but not always) used when someone is praised for something they did not actually do.

I think that borders on child abuse : So if something “borders on child abuse” it is almost child abuse, on the edge of being child abuse, or maybe actually child abuse.you think it’s considered child abuse
We all know what a challenge that is

ما همه میدونیم که (بزرگ کردن بچه) کار سختیه

I think that borders on child abuse

من فکر میکنم یه جورایی سوء استفاده از کودکه

5 پسندیده

How are we? : Hilarious way of asking someone, or multiple people how they are feeling. Can be used as an 'entrance ‘when walking into a large group of people

Nausea : حالت تهوع

I was just wondering : I was just wondering’ is another way of saying ‘I was just asking myself something, I was thinking about something, I was curious about something.’

پایان قسمت دوم فصل اول

5 پسندیده

you got screwed : سرت کلاه رفته به فنا رفتی

take credit for somebody : It means that she thinks that she has made Paul what he is today.

there was no snap in his turtle : یعنی کسی که در انجام فعالیت جنسی ناتوان بوده

is it me : آیا مشکل از منه؟Is it me = is it my mistake/fault

Is it like I have some sort of beacon?: It means that they only seem to attract men and dogs with bad/severe emotional problems. It is a funny or ironic way of saying they have bad luck at attracting men. It is ironic

اینا رو از قسمت اول جا گذاشته بودم :blush:

4 پسندیده