هر روز یه پارت فرندز

واقعا ممنون از بازخوردتون:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

خوشحالم که کار مفیدی دارم انجام میدم. ممنون از بازخوردت :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 پسندیده

I didn’t mean to bring you down : To make someone sad or worsen their mood. In this usage, a pronoun is typically used between “bring” and "down

3 پسندیده

You have to draw him out: to cause to speak freely
تو مجبور میشی اون رو به حرف دربیاری

He’s a preppy animal : “Preppy” is slang for someone who dresses as though they are rich or partakes in upper class activities
این کلمه رایج نیست و بر میگرده به دهه ای که سریال فرندز پخش میشد. دهه نود میلادی

4 پسندیده

All things considered : when all the good and bad parts of something are thought
روی هم رفته، با در نظر گرفتن همه جوانب(خوب و بد)
The Silence of the Lambs: اشاره به فیلم سکوت بره ها
come on admit it : یالا اعتراف کن confess

5 پسندیده

what’s the big deal?: used to ask why something is so important?
چرا اینقد گندش میکنی ؟

Already enough : Used to indicate unwillingness to tolerate any more of something undesirable. 'enough already with making excuses
(بسه دیگه (فک کنم همون معنی کمتر چس ناله کن میده

4 پسندیده

guy’s a freak :a thing, person, animal, or event that is extremely unusual or unlikely, and not like any other of its type

پایان قسمت 4 فصل اول . یه دوسه روز پارت نمیذارم که زیاد رو هم انباشته نشه.

5 پسندیده

Blow someone’s mind: to strongly affect someone with surprise, wonder, delight, etc. or to amaze or overwhelm someone
مات و مبهوت کردن

how you get any work done is beyond me: این حتی از توانایی های منم خارج هست
Get work done : get the job done
beyond (one): Advanced beyond one’s ability to do, accomplish, or comprehend something.

اغاز قسمت 5 فصل 1

5 پسندیده

hunger strike : اعتصاب غذا توسط زندانی ها (اینجا نمیدونم تیکه به چی میپرونه؟ شاید کم شدن میل جنسی طرف مقابل )

Nutty chocolatey caky- pie

یه چیزی توی مایه های پای کیکی پر از فندق

nutty : همون پر از فندق و تنقلاتی مثلش

cake :a soft sweet food made by baking a mixture of flour, butter, sugar, and eggs

pie: A pie consists of meat, vegetables, or fruit baked in pastry (ارد پای )

scrunchie: اشفته، مچاله
scrunc_noun_002_32562

burns me up meaning: to make someone very angry

Convertible: قابل تبدیل و اینایی که سقفشون باز میشه ) اشاره به خودروی کروکی )

you’re not up to this : You are not able to do this. this is usually used when the refered to is weakened or I’ll, or mentally not prepared to cope with a situation.

6 پسندیده

وای من اینو تو سری داستانهای نانسی درو بهش برخوردم اول کتاب بود چقدر دنبالش گشتم :rofl:

4 پسندیده

عزیزم چه خوب و ممنون ازهمراهی و فیدبکت

4 پسندیده

The night of Saturday . Traditionally a time for recreation (تفریح و سرگرمی) and social events because the next day is not a working day.

3 پسندیده

handed her : To pass or give something to someone directly

awkward moment : An awkward situation is embarrassing and difficult to deal with

gang up on someone : to unite as a group against someone

3 پسندیده

Mississippi is one of several phrases used to approximate one second for the purposes of informal time keeping. That is, if you count to five “Mississippily”, then you’ve counted five seconds. Outside North America, as you might image, this is usually not very common
یه شمارش بومی توی جنوب امریکا عموما استفاده میشه. بچه ها برای قایم موشک بازی هم ازش استفاده می کنند

being dumped by you obviously agrees with her: It means that a girl was recently broken up with, but is better off for it. Someone is commenting on how she seems to be doing well, perhaps even more so than when she was still in the relationship

میشه گفت همون بهش ساخته خودمون رو میگه. انگاری قال گذاشتن آنجلا بهش (انجلا) ساخته

3 پسندیده

اره واقعا مجبور میشی هر روز فرندز ببینی و کلا معتاد میشی به این کار .برام مثل تفریح میمونه.

3 پسندیده

مثل من که به تایپیکتون معتاد شدم :joy:

2 پسندیده

این کار با دنبال کردن شما استمرار داره. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

as far as I am concerned: You can say ‘as far as I’m concerned’ to indicate that you are giving your own opinion

اگر نظر من را بخواهی اگر به من باشد

4 پسندیده

sheet: a large piece of thin cloth used on a bed for sleeping on or under
ملافه

sheet_noun_002_33300

Dryer sheets are composed of liquid softeners, lubricants and fragrances coated on a layer of fabric, which is often made of polyester or cellulose fibers .

3 پسندیده

درس چهارم الگو های رایج انگلیسی :relaxed:

4 پسندیده