Un_titled!

Perfect. :ok_hand: :clap:

1 پسندیده

Nobody falls in love, if he isn’t lonely or haven’t tasted the bitter taste of loneliness.
Maybe the loneliness is not a bad thing after all.

1 پسندیده

I have a tendency to strive for perfection in everything I do. I love writing down my memories, but I have a habit of comparing my own writing to that of my friend. I call a halt to my endeavors altogether when I don’t find them as satisfactory as hers. I know it’s stupid cuz she’s just putting more of herself into the work she does. But apparently I can’t reason with my simplicity seeker of a mind.

2 پسندیده

I also compare myself to others. I can’t help it. But maybe this video can help us control it to some extent:

2 پسندیده

Unfortunately, I can’t play it.

1 پسندیده

Try it from this topic. I hope it plays:

1 پسندیده

Even though I couldn’t play it, I managed to download and watch it. It was helpful, true, but I can’t just tell my brain to stop doing something it’s been trained to do for years, y’know?

1 پسندیده

Yes. You are right. I guess maybe we are hardwired to compare ourselves to others, because it used to help our hunter-gatherer ancestors to survive. When I see a person who speaks far more fluent that me, I can’t help but feel envious, no matter how much I try.
However, I think we can manage this feeling and at least prevent it frome hurting us, or we can channel it to our advantage like a fuel for us to try harder. But despite all that I admit that it’s easier said and done.

PS: The philosophy of “nothing really matters in the end” may also help us get rid of this feeling a little at least temporarily.

1 پسندیده

Exactly. You’re right tho, it’s better to at least try.

1 پسندیده

Today, a roommie wronged me. Despite her belief that she had given me her student ID last night, she found her card in the pocket of one of her clothes this afternoon when she came to our dorm room to search for it. The funny thing is tho that she didn’t even bother herself to apologize to me for it afterwards. It’s not that I’m dying to hear other people’s apologies, no. It’s just that I hate it when they constantly disrespect my boundaries. But what I hate most is how I tend to suppress my emotions and do not let them manifest through my behavior toward them.

1 پسندیده

You know, the more I live the more I feel misanthropic towards humankind. There are of course exceptions, but I think living alone and socializing with only two or three close friends is enough.

1 پسندیده

My thoughts exactly.

1 پسندیده

Did you two just give each other the thumbs up for something totally depressing?
Why do we think everything must be exactly the way we imagine them to be proper? 100 per cent of people are selfish, give them, and yourself, a break. Recently, I let people to be morons, and I’m OK with this.

Judge me:
I’m looking for a house to rent. So I needed a little time to go and see a few houses. Even though I stayed at work and filled in for my colleague a few days ago, she didn’t care enough to do the same for me when I needed to be off from work. So… completely naturally, I got angry at her. Why? Cos I expect others to have my standards. (Bad news for me ,and you: THEY DON’T).
OK, should I be angry at her?
So I’ll let her to be a moron. Becoming mad isn’t going to help me.

In case you didn’t get me: So you’ve seen a few bad things in people’s behavior; so what? Being unsociable is the correct response? Aren’t you just justifying your unsociable life? Looking for a reason to stay the same? I’m not saying you are wrong, but I cannot accept you are right either.

Think about it: Life is just a series of good and bad experiences (but for the most part it’s none of them; not good, not bad). And what you are trying to say is this: I had a bad experience with a few people, so I’m going to shift-delete everyone except the ones who I like.

Sorry to say so: but CHILDISH.

1 پسندیده

1 پسندیده

Hey…

You may be upset by my words… I apologize :pray:

Anyway…
Do you know why I deleted two or three of my last messages…?
Because I felt that you do not enjoy talking to me.
Or this is true. Or because you are an introvert! If it is the first reason, I’ll accept and break the relationship.
But if it is the second reason, your dealings with the people around you should not be cold…!!! and dry…!!!
Little by little you realize that you are very alone. You may like it, but eventually you will realize your mistake.

I would also like to say that…
For a better life, one must learn flexibility…
To have a happier life, one should learn to socialize with people…
To live easier, you should not expect others, do not compare yourself with them…
BUT sometimes to understand others, we can replace ourself with those people! Maybe if we were in their situation, we would behave like that…!
Sometimes it is good to give rights to others. It is a sign of the growth of our personality…
And sometimes it is good to forgive, this is our courage.

Living alone is equal to quick destruction of the person.

1 پسندیده

I’m in class right now. Please don’t delete your message. I will come back and give a proper answer to it. Thanks in advance. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

2 پسندیده

I do enjoy your company. I haven’t noticed that you’re deleting you’re posts from this topic till now. Although I noticed that you deleted your post from my Free Discussion topic the other day. I admit, it was a bit odd since you once told me you would only delete your messages from there after you were sure I had listened to them. Anyway, sorry if I made you feel you’re not welcome here. I know I could be quite taciturn at times but believe me I do not wish you any harm. I liked your message which means I do care about your opinion I just don’t have anything to say in reply to it. BTW, now that we’re on it, why did you deleted our messages from Telegram? I was going to reread your messages and talk more to you about that specific subject.

1 پسندیده

Thanks for being understanding. However, unlike you I do not dislike other people, I just agree with Nietzsche’s views on solitude.

Anyway, I expect disappointment. So, I don’t really care much when I actually get disappointed by others.

1 پسندیده

Thank you for being honest and sharing your feelings with me. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

1 پسندیده

Thank you.
Misanthropy doesn’t necessarily mean hatred towards humans. It is a common misunderstanding and I myself didn’t know that until recently.

I feel really sorry and compassionate towards hummans who are suffering. Human life is a tragedy and I am sorry that I can’t help my fellow sufferers.
I just wish that we were less selfish and more caring towards oneanother. Sadly we humans lack this compassion.

There is an article about various kinds of misanthropy which also include compassion. I will share it in case you want to read it:

Misanthropy.pdf (382.6 کیلوبایت)

And also this wonderful and informative video on youtube:

https://youtu.be/rYr5LFGaauQ?si=wct0DMWKgIj4L8Wo

1 پسندیده