Un_titled!

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius

4 پسندیده

The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.
The Giver by Lois Lowry

5 پسندیده

If you could save me from ever feeling another ache in my heart, you’d fly across the sky painting all the clouds with a bright, cheerful color, just to make me smile. And then you’d get arrested for vandalism, fined for environmental damage, and sued by the airlines for disrupting their flights. You’d be broke, in jail, and hated by everyone. That’s love.

4 پسندیده

Beautiful!

3 پسندیده

Sometimes during the day, when I feel heavily down and depressed, I want to cry, but I can’t and no tears come. I don’t remember the last time I cried.
They say crying helps you calm yourself down, but apparently I am deprived of the ability to cry. It seems as if something inside me is blocked. I don’t know why.
I never wanted to feel that way, reality was depressing. I write this with the hope that maybe it will make me bear these paralyzing moments a bit easier…

4 پسندیده

I’m sorry to hear that you are feeling down and depressed. I can understand how frustrating and painful it must be to not be able to cry and release your emotions. You are not alone in this. Many people struggle with expressing their feelings and finding healthy ways to cope with stress and sadness. There is nothing wrong with you for not being able to cry. Crying is not the only way to calm yourself down or feel better. There are other methods that you can try, such as talking to someone you trust, writing in a journal, listening to music, doing something creative, practicing relaxation techniques, or seeking professional help if you need it. You are brave for writing this and sharing your experience. Writing can be a powerful tool for healing and self-discovery. It can help you process your thoughts and emotions, identify the sources of your distress, and find solutions or alternatives. It can also help you connect with others who may have similar feelings or challenges. You deserve to feel happy and hopeful. You have the strength and resilience to overcome this difficult time. You are not defined by your depression or your inability to cry. You are a valuable and unique person with many talents and gifts to offer the world. Please don’t give up on yourself or your dreams. You have so much potential and so much to live for. I hope this message helps you feel a little bit better. You are not alone. You are cared for. You are important.

4 پسندیده

Ignorance is bliss!
You’re a would be philosopher, this is the price you aught to pay. But even so, I hope you find peace of mind by writing about your raw emotions.

4 پسندیده

Writing can help, true. But there are times that words simply fail me; I cannot find a language to describe my emotions in.

3 پسندیده

Wow. Thank you so much for these kind and encouraging words. They mean a lot to me and I really appreciate them. :hibiscus: :rose: :hibiscus: :rose:

3 پسندیده

Thank you. I’m really happy to be here with you guys. You are so kind and compassionate. :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :rose: :rose:

3 پسندیده

I understand how you feel. Sometimes words are not enough to express what we are going through. Maybe you can try other forms of expression, such as music, art, or poetry. They can help you channel your emotions in a creative way.

3 پسندیده

One must laugh at this world just like Joker:

4 پسندیده

I think his laugh is a bit scary and also a bit painful

4 پسندیده

Yeah, his laugh tells you more things than a cry can tell.

3 پسندیده

There is nothing as others
There is nothing as I
All things is one

2 پسندیده

Your words rang a bell, but I wasn’t able to pinpoint where they came from the first time I read them. Now tho, I remembered everything. Have you read “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho? Are you a fan of his works? I personally love his “Veronica Decides to Die”.

2 پسندیده

Yes, I read it and I translated two chapters of it.
One part of me likes it, and another part of me dislikes it.
I like it because it says that life is an adventure.
I particularly enjoy this sentence from the book:
“Do you want to be a victim in your life or do you want to be an adventurer?”

Yes, the sentence that you quoted is from “The Alchemist,” but I didn’t think about that book at that moment. In our mystical culture, we have the concept of “all things are one” called Vahdate Vojood.

3 پسندیده

So, you’re a would be translator, too. Or, just a translator?

It’s funny you say that cuz I can’t make up my mind about that book either. It has a surreal feel about it, that one. I know it’s a work of fiction, and that in itself justifies the element of surprise that’s been used in it. But you know, I just don’t understand why in the end he would have to go back to that church he was in at the beginning of the story. I get it that the author tries to reveal the main theme of the story to us that way but still, I think he could’ve ended it differently. I liked Veronica Decides to Die better mainly cuz I could relate to her and her life in ways I couldn’t do in The Alchemist. And that’s saying too much coming out of my mouth considering that I rarely feel that way towards someone.

Guess you’re right. During these past few years, I kind of developed a knack for keeping these stuff out of my mind as much and as long as possible.

4 پسندیده

I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you. I translated it for Zabanshenas. I’m a beginer in traslation.
I love to chat with somebody in English but my English is not very good.

2 پسندیده

A would-be something is one that’s trying to be a something. Like, I’m a would-be translator cuz I’m at the beginning stages of my way to becoming a translator. I don’t see myself as a translator cuz I’ve just started.

So, you’re a would be translator, too.

Don’t worry about that. It’s a mistake-free forum. We’re all learners here. Just drop a few lines here if you want. I’d be happy to talk with you, and I’m sure others feel the same.

3 پسندیده