چالش let's talk « آشتی کردن و عذر خواهی کردن»

با سلام خدمت دوستان

از این به بعد شیوه ارائه لتس تاک هارو میخوام تغییر بدم. از این به بعد یه پادکست مفصل از موضوعاتی که یاد گرفتم درست میکنم و میدم خدمتتون که متن هم داشته باشه.

درسی که قرار دربارش صحبت کنیم رو می تونید از تالار یا از اپلیکیشن زبانشناس با عنوان دروس وی آی پی آقای هوگ پیدا کنید.

برای دیدن متن این پادکست اینجا کلیک کنید.

Hello hello everyone, this is me Kambiz. I’m back with a new series of podcast. Of course I haven’t worked on any podcast. So why I’m saying new series…

Because from now-on everything I learn, I’ll share them with you guys. In the past I would just record to challenge myself in English. And that was all. But I decided to put some transcript for my new set of podcasts so everyone can use them and maybe give their own idea to me and I learn from them too. So what am I gonna talk about in these podcast?

It depends. Maybe it’s gonna be about a book I’ve read, or some podcast I’ve listen to, or maybe a movie I watched or whatever… So all I want to share is my own opinion about some different subjects.

So the first episode’s title is gonna be “Apology and reconciliation” . where I found this subject? So ladies and gentlemen, if you are willing to know… go on and download Zabanshenas’s application and install it on your smart phone and add The VIP lesson from A.J Hoge. And enjoy this subject.

Why I chose this one to talk about?

You know I was wondering, there were several times that me and my friends argued and made each other upset.

Some of my relationships with them failed and ended and some of them still continue.

So why???

We are all humans. Sometimes we get angry and talk very loudly and make people upset. Maybe our family or our friends. So how can we continue our relationship even after we had a fight ? Of course… you guessed it right. We have to reconcile or apologize to each other and heal the relationship, specially the relationships which is very very important to us.

So how? Just saying I’m sorry is enough?

I don’t think so… and of course it depends why we need to reconcile.

In the lesson A.J is talking about a friend of him which hasn’t contacted her daughter for more than 20 years.

So in this case… I don’t think saying I’m sorry is enough. Because they let go of the relationship for 20 years… So the father ( AJ’s friend) had to use some Special techniques and steps to heal that Important relationship.

So I’m gonna give you guys some advice which I learned from AJ’s lesson. So here we go…

1. Ingredients

What do we need before reconciling? I usually see people are somehow afraid of the negative answers they will receive from the other person or maybe they have pride which is preventing them to apologize effectively.

So the ingredients of having a great and effective reconciliation is to swallow you pride and stop being afraid of the negative actions you’ll face.

Sometimes I’ve seen people even though they are apologizing they are so prideful. For example they’ll say “ I don’t usually say I’m sorry but for you I am sorry” Really ? really dude?

I think they think the other person will say: “oh my goodness it’s an honor for me. Thank you very much for giving me this privilege. “ For god’s sake you’re apologizing for something that you’ve messed up. So stop being a jerk…

By the way…

2. Recognition

After you swallow your pride and fear you have to realize they’re upset and why they’re upset?

Because sometimes people are clueless. They don’t know even why the other person is angry with them.

So after you found out that they’re somehow upset you have to ask them. Ask them is there something wrong? Did I do something bad?

Even if you haven’t done something and they’re not upset because of you. They will appreciate that you’re asking them and it will strengthen your relationship with the person.

So at this step you have to realize why they’re upset and make them understand that you are aware of it.

3. Responsibility

Now is the time. If you want to apologize and the relationship is very important to you, you have to be 100% responsible for it.

Usually people think everything is equal, relationships are equal…

But It’s not. You are 100% responsible. Just tell me which thing in this world is equal?

In any aspect in our life nothing is equal. Money, hotness, intelligence, skills and whatever… nothing is equal. So don’t seek for that… Just do your own job. In this case you are 100% responsible for apologizing. So if the relationship is important to you, you have to forget about the other person. Swallow your pride and be responsible for everything.

4. Remorse

You have to be remorseful and show that you are so…so sorry. This is the step you have to apologize to the other person.

In this step ( I think is the toughest one ) you have to be calm and take every bad stuff they’re throwing at you and listen calmly because it will show them that you are remorseful and you seek to heal the relationship.

Here is the trick. Usually when people want to apologize they up shift and force the other person to accept their apology. Actually you have to down shift, listen calmly and drain the negative emotions from them.

For example if they’re angry at you because you said something bad to them. Make them talk instead of whining for them.

I’m sorry…. I did some bad stuff I’m sorry…

It’s terrible in this way, you’re not draining the emotions from them. You’re annoying them. Instead of talking so much you have to make them talk and all you need to do is listening.

If they’re saying “I’m angry because you said something bad to me.”

You have to drain the emotion and make them talk by mirroring their behaviors. In this case you say:

“I see… so you are angry because I said that thing… I understand…”

Just give them some excerpt of what they’re saying. He says “I’m angry”, you say “oh so you’re angry because…” In this way you’re emptying their anger and make them feel understood.

5. Restitution

This is a very important principle you have to understand. Most of the time people can talk easily and usually talking won’t prove anything. So you have to show the other person that you regretted what you’ve done.

If you broke his cell phone buy one for him. And some other examples like this.

This is a very important aspect of reconciling.

6. Repetition

This aspect is depended on how deep the relationship is broken?

If it’s so deep, don’t think just one time does the job. If the relationship is really really important you have to take as much as it takes. 10 times? 100 times?

You have to repeat the whole process again and again and again until the relationship is healed.

So sometimes It will take so much time. So be patient specially if the relationship matters the most.

Think of it my friends. Life is about passion and love. So sometimes taking these huge steps can make our lives more loving and more caring. Even if the other person won’t accept our apology we’ll feel free and we’ll clean our guilt. At least we say we tried.

So if you have someone who you think is needed to be added to your life, go on and reconcile with them.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, see you next time…

منتظر نظرات شما دوستان هستم. :rose::rose::rose:

12 پسندیده

دمت گرم آقا کامبیز . واقعا سطح کارت در حد زیادی رفته بالا. این پادکستا رو میشه در کنار پادکستای AJ گذاشت :grin:

داشتم گوش میدادم یه جا یه نکته جالبی داشت که گفتی:

این نشون میده که به صورت informal انگلیسی یاد گرفتی (عجب نکته‌ی ریزی اشاره کردم :joy: ). اگر فرمال میخواستی این جمله رو با گرامر درست بگی باید میگفتی I and my friend. البته من خودم هم در اینجور شرایط همین me رو بکار میبرم که فکر کردم فقط خودم اینجوریم . اما یه سرچ کردم دیدم که این اتفاق حتی در بومی زبانها هم به کرات اتفاق میفته. دلیلشو اینجا میگم که اگر بچه ها بعدا به این موضوع برخورد کردن احساس نکنن که در اشتباه هستن.

قضیش اینه که ضمایر معمول در زبان انگلیسی، ضمایر مفعولی مثل me, him, her, them هستن. حالا اگه تو یه جمله ضمیر فاعلی نیاز باشه اما ضمیر فاعلی دور از فعل باشه، هر چقدر دورتر باشه تاثیرش کمتر میشه و حس آدم برای استفاده از ضمیر مفعولی بالاتر میره.

یعنی مثلا اگه ضمیر کنار فعل بود قطعا ضمیر فاعلی بکار میرفت. مثلا تو همین جمله خودت
میگیم I argued نمیگیم me argued (بهش نمیخوره نه؟)
اما me and my friend argued خیلی حس بهتری نسبت به I and my friend argued به آدم میده :blush:

7 پسندیده

عههههه چ زیاد بود ایول :open_mouth::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap:
خسته نباشی واقعا
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::clap:
عالی عااالی
:joy::joy::joy::joy:
آقا @YoKambiz دوحنجره :ok_hand::ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clap::clap:

اینقدر روون و عالی میحرفین
ادم حس میکنه داره پادکست ای جی میگوشه :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Really گفتنتون هم مثل but گفتنتون غلیظ و اورجیناله :joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand:

ولی خوشم میاد تو وویساتون (چه ۱دیقه باشه چه ۱۰دیقه)
همچناااان انرژی رو حفظ میکنین :clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap:

:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:عاااالی بود :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

2 پسندیده

دمت گرم آقا حسین گوش دادی :grin:

داشتم اینو مینوشتم I میخواستم بنویسم ولی یه حسی بهم میگفت تو خیلی جاها شنیدیدی me بنویس me :joy: کلا من گرامرم حسیه. اصلا هیچی از گرامر نمیفهمم خداییش :sweat_smile:

چه نکات جالبی. بازم ممنونم ازت بابت به اشتراک گذاری این معلومات :rose::rose::rose:

روزی بشه بخوام برم تافل مزاحمت حتما خواهم شد :grin: این دانشت به دردم میخوره :rose:

خرابمون کردید مژده خانوم :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

قربان شما خیلی خیلی ممنونم.

خیلی وقته لتس تاک ندادینا. حواسم هست :crazy_face:

2 پسندیده

خیلی عالی :ok_hand: :clap:
چقدر کارهاتون انرژی بخش هست واقعا هر روز بهتر از دیروز. اینکه میگن واسه پیشرفت هر روز متفاوت از دیروزتون باشه من در کارهای شما میتونم احساس کنم هر روز ایده جدید و نهایتا یک کار محشر. امیدوارم من هم بتونم به چنین جایگاهی برسم.
اینکه درگیر گرامر نیستید به واقع یکی از کلیدهای پیشرفت شماست.

3 پسندیده

ممنونم از شما خانوم نیکنام که همیشه به بنده و دوستان انرژی تزریق میکنید.

شما در جایگای والایی قرار دارید و من به شخصه از شما خیلی چیز ها دارم یاد میگیرم. :rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

وای چ پیشرفتی .چرا اینقدر سخت بود این سری.کلی کلماتش رو متوجه نشدم .واقعا عالی بود آقا کامبیز.:clap:

2 پسندیده

عالی بود اقا کامبیز عزیز صداتون خوبه واسه انگلیسی صحبت کردن همین جور ادامه بدین. موفق باشین

2 پسندیده

هااااا عافرین
خواستم ببینم حواستون هست یانه :joy::sweat_smile:
چشم حتما :blush:

2 پسندیده

سلام بر ثمین خانوم عزیز. این دفعه چون بیشتر سعی شد موضوع رو باز کنم یکم از لغات سختش استفاده کردم شاید بابت اون باشه. درباره یه موضوع خاص صحبت شد.

ممنونم از انرژی فوق العادتون :rose::rose::rose::rose:

ممنونم دوست عزیز. شما لطف دارید :rose::rose::rose::clap::clap:

آفرین ع-- :smirk::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

یعنی چی اونوقت؟؟ :thinking::smirk::smirk:

1 پسندیده

سیکرته :crazy_face::joy:

2 پسندیده

واااا :roll_eyes:
خو بگو خو :smirk::thinking:

2 پسندیده

مشترک مورد نظر در دسترس نمی باشد :expressionless:

2 پسندیده

خوشبحالش :roll_eyes:
ولی باید بگید منظورتونو :smirk::smirk::sunglasses:

1 پسندیده

فوق العاده بود :clap::clap::clap::clap:
ماشالله سطحتون خیلی عالی شده و لتس تاکاتون رو باید ۲ ۳ بار گوش کرد
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
روونی در صحبت کردنتون هم که جای خود داره
آفرین به شما :clap::clap::clap::clap:
لذت بردم :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

2 پسندیده

فوق العاده بود.چیز دیگه ای نمیشه گفت واقعا.
Just I can say that was flawless.

2 پسندیده

چکار میکنه این آقا کامبیز ایووووووول نميدونم چی بگم. واقعا عالییی بود ولی به قول ثمین خانوم منم حقيقتش ی جاهایی رو نفهميدم برام لغتاش سنگین بود. مهم اينه لذت بردم. :clap: :clap:

2 پسندیده

سلام بر اقا کامبیز ایده پرور
بسیااااااااار عالی بود بسیاررررر :clap::clap:
انتخاب موضوع بسیار مهم :clap::clap:
نوشتار قوی :clap::clap:
استفاده از لغات جدید :clap::clap:
پردازش مطلب به صورت حرفه ای :clap::clap:
همه و همه نشئت گرفته از تلاش و پشتکار و حرفه ای شدن شماست. :tada:
و ادم لذت می بره این موفقیت ها رو می بینه.
حضورتون باعث افتخاره :clap::clap::clap:
با اروزی بهترین ها :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::rose::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

ممنونم از شما فاطمه خانوم عزیز بابت انرژی و حسن نظرتون :rose::rose::rose:

ممنون دوست عزیز خیلی به من لطف دارید :rose::rose::rose:

سلام هنگامه خانوم . ممنونم ازتون شما خیلی لطف دارید به من.
از متن استفاده کنید اگه خیلی سخت بود. چون متنشم هست. :rose::rose::rose:

مرسی نسیم خانوم عزیز و پرانرژی.

سربلند و شاد باشید که همیشه روحیات مارو با انرژیتون شاد میکنید :rose::rose::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده