چالش let's talk « مربی خوب چه کسی است؟ »

Hi Sup’ ?
recently I talked to my friend about mentors and mentorship.

we had a good conversation about how mentors can help us in lots of areas of our lives and how paying for mentors can make a difference.

so I decided to talk a little bit about mentorship and on how to find a good mentor.

so bear with me.

and I did my best to compress the video file as much as it was possible for your convenience

thanks in advance and I like to know your ideas about this topic

please record or type your opinions in the box below.

see ya :rose::rose::rose:

13 پسندیده

hi kambiz khan thank you for your good choice of the subject.it’s so important you choose a mentor or at the other hand a sample when you wanna do sth or when you want to make a desicion.and i pay you compliment on your style.
it’s a good habbit that you play sport.
according to you some metors have knowledge and experience but dont help you and dont share their ideas and information.
i remember when h was a university student one of my teachers said me your a good student and your better than the other but when i wanted him help me to work at lab and learn a new thin he always put me over and said me maybe some other time…and now i’m very sad because i liked him as a good teacher and he was my sample for a while but he broke my heart.
but as you said i try to find good mentor around the world in any field and i usually read their books

3 پسندیده

سلام من فعلا نرسیدم گوشش کنم نتم ضعیفه. انشالا سر فرصت میگوشم.
اما مطمئنم مثل همیشه perfect

1 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

exactly.you mentioned an important factor and it’s ablity to speak and explain matters.some of our teachers bothered us alot because they coudnt explain and almost we killed our selves at the class.

2 پسندیده

Hi thanks for pay attention to my voice.
Yes i have same experiance like you and i know that this kind of mentor or teacher makes a bad effects on their learner

2 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

Hi
great Topic perfect speech ,thank you mr kambiz :boom:
i was looking for this :clap: :pray:

dear nasim you mentioned exactly what was in my mind
people who dont like other peoples achievement , i had this kind of people in my life and i think if you have also it`s better for you to kick them out of your life

and about your last additional point i think people like that should not choose this job , better for them and students
or at least improve their ability then start the job
and it was really imortant thanks for mentioning :clap::blush:

nice job :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 پسندیده

Hi dear maryam
What’s up.?
Wow you come back again in this forum
Congratulations :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thanks for your comment
Yes exactly
You’re right
God bless you :tulip::tulip::heart:

4 پسندیده

thank you i was so busy im so sorry Im not gonna leave again :rofl:

3 پسندیده

مثل همیشه عاااالی بود و شروع پر انرژی داشت احسنت به شما :clap::clap::clap::tulip::tulip:

1 پسندیده

سلام
موضوع خیلی خوبی بود واقعا
نکات و توضیحاتتون هم خیلی خوب بود :ok_hand:

و ارائه تون مثل همیشه عالی بود :clap::clap::clap:

همیشه موفق باشید :rose:

1 پسندیده

1 پسندیده

Hello my brother
What a informative subject
But about topic I can say mentors and teachers are one of the most effective guys in the society
My opinion teachers must have a good income and great life without any concern because teachers can affect on student’s life maybe by having a good teacher. teachers can completely change your attitude about everything that’s why teachers must have great life.

1 پسندیده

thanks, Miss Terme because of the time you put to listen to this recording.

about the thing you said.
I had some experiences when I was in school. I had some teacher that they weren’t willing to help me in order to improve my skills, they just wanted money, so they would tell us " you must come and take our extra class and courses outside of school"

I think one of the reasons that I hate school is that.

hi, thanks Mrs. Hengame. don’t worry you can listen any time you like.

@fdoosti

@ala

@a.bayani

@atineh1967

hi your welcome :rose::rose:

5 پسندیده