چالش اول Discussion - تفریحات - No Persian

Hello guys

Ok Let’s start the Challenge that we discussed here

I chose the first topic, but from the next week the topic is gonna be chosen unanimously

The first topic is about Hobbies

Answer these questions and talk about this subject as much as you like then the other members will listen to you and talk to you about them.

1. What are your hobbies?
  2. Why do you like your hobbies so much?
  3. How often do you do these hobbies?
  4. How long have you been doing these hobbies, and how did you get started?
  5. What hobbies did you used to have, but now do not?
  6. Is it important to have hobbies? Why/why not?

Rules: I don’t like to call them rules. but especially for this challenge, we need some rules

1. Never use Persian
  2. Your priority must be recording and talking but if it’s not possible writing in English can be your second choice.
  3. under every recording use these codes
code Meaning
CC Chit - Chat
RTT Related To The Topic

CC will be used when you are specifically talking to a person and you don’t want anyone else to talk to you about it.

for example:

In this picture, I recorded a voice specifically to Farzad and it’s not related to the topic that we are discussing, so anyone can avoid it and save some times.

RTT is about the main topic and by using this code you are saying " this voice is free for discussion."

Like this one:

So now everyone knows that this voice is related to the topic and is free for discussion.

In this way, we prevent all the spams and there is no need to listen to all voices, especially the ones that are not related to all members

If you don’t use the code RTT, by default we assume that the voice is related to the topic.

But please use the CC code when is needed

OK, let’s do it.

Do you have any question? comment below :point_down::point_down:

19 پسندیده

What a great and amazing chalange
Recently i recorded myself but because i dont have free time these days to listen to the other users voice i decided to not share my record
But i absoloutly participate in this challenge

Tnx alot

6 پسندیده

It’s totally fine Mrs. Samin
But u can share it with us. If u can’t listen to ours, let us listen to yours.

3 پسندیده

here we go

I’m the first :grin:

I’ll be happy to hear your ideas and know your ideas about mine,

RTT

15 پسندیده

RTT

13 پسندیده

CC
@YoKambiz

8 پسندیده

Hey guys
I’m the third :joy:

RTT

13 پسندیده

Hi, sorry for interrupting this challenge after great voice of all of you,
I want to say, mr. @YoKambiz you recently start usfull and amazing challenges, unfortunately I can’t participate.
I hope I become free to improve my speaking here. Anyway thanks for creating good opportunities to progress our English.

9 پسندیده

CC
@atineh1967

5 پسندیده

your welcome Mrs. Niknam.

I’ll be happy to have you in this challenge and know your ideas.

so I hope you find some free time and let us enjoy your experiences and knowledge.

4 پسندیده

CC

@user1000

6 پسندیده

Both of them is RTT

13 پسندیده

RTTT:)

10 پسندیده

Hey guys.How’s wonderful challenge,thank u mr @YoKambiz for preparing it.Now, i wanna speak about my habits, at first i separate them from each other :1:bad habits 2:good habits.Ok, let’s start. Bad habits: one of my bad habits is untidy. I really can’t be a tidy person,i tried for it but i failed,i can’t put my stuffs on suitable place and it always causes forget them, so, my mother often shouts at me “you are a untidy guy” and i always say to my mam u r guilty and responsible for losing my stuffs​:smiley:. Another case is lazy.To be honest i’m a little lazy but not for myself for my mam’s orders :smiley:. For example when she says to me “go out and buy some bread”, i often say to her “i’m beusy, send my dad for buying bread” :smiley:.2:good habit… I always early wake up in the morning,I’ve rememberd this habit since i was a child and over the course of many years i did it as well.

7 پسندیده

CC

@a.bayani

5 پسندیده

CC

@terme.javadu4878

7 پسندیده

I think untidiness is something that everyone has to deal with it.

so I’m sure you sleep early too?

right?

these to habits are great.

thanks for sharing your ideas bro

2 پسندیده
                                                                                                  - hi-I hope that I could soon to talk like you
                                                                        one of me hobbite is learning engelish-I love to learn engelish.
1 پسندیده

thank you mr kambiz for your topic. very very it s uusefull :pray:

2 پسندیده

@YoKambiz
cc
Auther’s name:
simon sinek

7 پسندیده