Ok Let’s start the Challenge that we discussed here
I chose the first topic, but from the next week the topic is gonna be chosen unanimously
The first topic is about Hobbies
Answer these questions and talk about this subject as much as you like then the other members will listen to you and talk to you about them.
- What are your hobbies?
- Why do you like your hobbies so much?
- How often do you do these hobbies?
- How long have you been doing these hobbies, and how did you get started?
- What hobbies did you used to have, but now do not?
- Is it important to have hobbies? Why/why not?
Rules: I don’t like to call them rules. but especially for this challenge, we need some rules
- Never use Persian
- Your priority must be recording and talking but if it’s not possible writing in English can be your second choice.
- under every recording use these codes
|CC||Chit - Chat|
|RTT||Related To The Topic|
CC will be used when you are specifically talking to a person and you don’t want anyone else to talk to you about it.
In this picture, I recorded a voice specifically to Farzad and it’s not related to the topic that we are discussing, so anyone can avoid it and save some times.
RTT is about the main topic and by using this code you are saying " this voice is free for discussion."
Like this one:
So now everyone knows that this voice is related to the topic and is free for discussion.
In this way, we prevent all the spams and there is no need to listen to all voices, especially the ones that are not related to all members
If you don’t use the code RTT, by default we assume that the voice is related to the topic.
But please use the CC code when is needed
OK, let’s do it.
Do you have any question? comment below